Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
I have to give:

Scrivener 50% discount
Storyist 50% discount
10 free ebooks on Kobo

There are others but they expired because I may have forgotten I had them. Just let me know what you want!

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy and Windsong
Oh my god

Can I have the Scrivener 50% if you haven't given it out already?

I want Scrivener sooooooo bad. I stumbled across it awhile back and I've been painstakingly drawing out my free trial until I have funds to get it lol.

And hey, congratz on the win! I don't really know how NaNo works, but that's awesome.

@Rainjay
I'll send it by PM! If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll beat myself over the head repeatedly.

You're welcome! <3

Man I missed this!! Pfft

@WhisperingWillows There's still ten ebooks! 8D

But yes, the Scrivener is gone and I'm sure Storyist is too. </3

Are they free..?

Yeah. I don't want them myself because I have more books than I can read. :x lol Shall I PM you the deets?

Please and thank you~!

PM incoming! Let me know if it doesn't work. =)

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Status
Not open for further replies.