Namtar Lament (Now open: Contact Kui before joining.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(E) Yarn huffed suddenly and worked her magic, transporting the entire group instantaneously . . . and being the very first group inside. Luckily for them, it was wide out and into the open . . . where they could see who was coming in from. It was still pretty much night, but the sun was slowly beginning to rise and . . . well, bring morning. "Group up into a defensive formation around us and keep an eye out for anything threatening- we move when daylight is enough to ward off excessively aggressive behavior. Thomas, that means you." She scolded him, he was the only one that looked to be falling behind on the instructions that were being given. The group had a multitude of weapons, swords, daggers, firearms too- some even modern day rifles.

Last edited by a moderator:
(E) Zaun would have watched this in awe, obviously ill prepared for such a task. Shame he had forgotten his climbing claws...He would have turned to his small friend, perhaps a bit sheepishly. "My friend...I...Uh....I exceed said weight limit with all of my materials...Would it be possible to move my pack and my shield up separately without myself? I do not think the rope would hold everything that I had..." He would have said, rubbing the back of his head slightly, hoping she had another magic mean of getting up there.

(E) She tilted her head and put both hands on her hips in a power stance. "Oh, with your equipment? Well, I weight 111 pounds- I will carry your equipment by holding onto them- and have you pull me up while I hold onto them. How does that sound?" Her suggestion was good, she left out that she was going to tie the equipment to the chain though. Though, she was more than willing to cooperate to get things running along smoothly . . . the people behind her began to climb the rope, as they were all SkinKin.

(W) Achelias would of nodded and took out his scythe and unfolded it for it to be about five feet in length and all black. He would hold it with both hands and get in the instructed defensive formation around with everyone else. He would keep a careful lookout for anything threatening. He would stand in a battle ready position holding onto his scythe tightly and having good footing so he wouldn't trip in case something were to hit him. He would hope that the group won't run into any trouble and also hope that Thomas won't hold the group back.

Last edited:
(E) Zaun would smile with a nod. "That sounds like quite the plan, you will be very easy to pull up! I shall see you at the top my friend!" He would say, laying the shield and his pack behind her while wearing his armor, he would get ready to climb the rope. She would find that his shield however was extremely heavy, easily over a hundreds of pounds. If she tried her best though, she could drag it to where she wanted it to be, thankfully he had left it flipped upside down so she could attach the chain to the leather straps of the shield. Zaun would let the others go up first before making his way up, while he did have a slight bit of trouble, it was much easier than anyone might of thought for someone of his size, his goat hooves coming quite in hand to find small hand holds and other things to help him climb.

(W) Inside of the large defensive walls would have been seen a large open area of desolate wasteland of what once was a work of art in architecture in human feat. Though just beyond the walls and the groups back up against the wall, the large and open city streets were littered to the brim of dead bodies that looked to have been missing several limbs, heads and even fingers; most of which looked to be overgrown with mold and fungi however. Yet, near the walls little to no aggression seemed to be present with the exception of the obvious . . . walkers and infected peoples of many kinds, SkinKin, Ackidna- all in fact humanoids that wandered the streets. Almost harmlessly as they didn't really seem to notice the group of non-infected individuals standing in plain sight. "Because of morning they shouldn't be too much of a problem. The sunlight is very blinding even in small portions due to the fog and what not. Keep an eye open, we are group 9 and we will be traveling north and then towards the meeting zone when I see fit; remember I am in charge, not you. Don't make decisions on your own that involve group thought and group decision making. I will dispose of you or disband you from the workings and functions of this group if I sense anything otherwise." She practically scolded the group, she was . . . rather harsh to say the least. Unlike how she was before.

(E) Serdtse looked up and watched as he climbed the metal line, impressed with how strong he was. And more impressed with how heavy his shield was, she kicked it and expected it to move but she actually managed to hurt herself. "Tsss- ahh- fucker . . . " She complained as she pretty much just stubbed her toe. When the large Minotaur got up, she began to tie the equipment gun to the shield and followed this up with tying herself up with an additional rope, this one a very traditional type of rope. She tied herself to the shield so that she would be below the shield, and yanked on the wire to give a hint that she needed to be pulled up. "gotov!" She yelled up.

(E) Zaun would watch her trying to move the shield, chuckling to himself slightly, remembering the days when he had taught his son to use the tool, they looked similar from this height being so small and what not. He would feel her tug the rope and would give a wave. "Get ready friend! I am pulling!" With that he would begin to heave the line, while it wasn't the most heavy thing he has lifted, the fact of pulling it up a vertical face with extra weight and against the friction of the wall gave him some difficulties, but difficult it would not be for the great and powerful Zaun! He would begin making pace, pulling the rope up quicker and quicker with grunts, honestly impressing anyone who was watching at the moment given how much is on the line.

(E) It would take about ten minutes of constant pulling for the Ackidna to at last be pulled up to the top and just then, she smiled as she got to watched the sun begin to litter the land with the light that it offered. It was a beautiful sight, purple, red and orange all mixed into one awe inspiring color. Zaun pulled her up by the shield and put it down with a sudden 'clamp' that cracked on top of the defensive wall. The wall was about ten meters thick of solid stone and had defensive blocks on top like a block. "Thanks, mind untying me?" She asked, the shield so large that in fact- she was dangling a foot off of the ground. The rope tied between her gut and armpits . . . the shield was certainly much larger than she was.

(P - Hijacking was allowed . . .)

Reactions: Papa Hogey
(E) Zaun would have smiled and let out a hearty laugh, rubbing the top of her head. "Hahaha you look quite ridiculous my friend! Give me one moment!" He would have said, strapping his arms into the shield and picking it up, with her on it and all. He would have have untied her fairly easier and would have scooped her up, placing her back on top of his head. "There, is that better?" He would have said, in a fairly good mood after getting up the wall.

(E) She nodded her head with a giggle "Good, good! Thanks, I greatly appreciate this! May I stay up here during the trip? It would be safer for me and I would be able to pay more attention to others too- that and pay more attention to where it is that we are going. I remember where I was last time, my team and I had to leave without checking out an inconspicuous mark and seal. Should be a little ways from the wall, we will be traveling down the wall up north . . ." She said, as she was interrupted by one of the males of the group. It was a SkinKin and he looked to be rather unimpressed with Serdtse.

"Actually, I was thinking that this time- we didn't go back to that particular area. We should head north west, instead." He said, although Serdtse was the leader- he didn't really learn to accept that all too much. He took out a compass from one of the utility belts at his waste and began to take a look for directions, before pointing the way and thus- pointing in the direction as he took his own way onward. Half of the group agreed while the other half paused in debate of who to listen to. Serdtse didn't look too confident in taking on his will for the leader and head of the group. "Oh . . ." She mumbled softly, looking at the members of the group to see what they might have thought of the situation. Half on half . . . eh, it wasn't looking too good.

The man was dressed in cloth and fiber like armor, black and brown- it wasn't too armored but it was light enough to give him great mobility. His weapon of choice was the sawed off shotgun and two pistols; which were holstered at his waist and the shotgun on his back. His ammunition was stacked on his waist and back in large containers that fit well onto his belt.

(E) Fury would rage through Zaun, The blatant disrespect for their leader, it goes against everything he had ever known, including his own moral values. This will not be tolerated, in the slightest. Zaun would growl, its noise loud enough to get the attention of everyone at least. He would raise his hoof and slam it into the ground, the force of which would cause the wall to bend to his will, material from which would gather near instantly, erecting a barrier in front of the man and the group that chose to follow him around eight feet tall. Zaun would square himself up to full height, easily standing over seven feet tall of the most brutish muscle, by far, in this or any other group that was seen today. He would stride four times, enough the cross the distance between the man and him until only a few meters separated them. "You will apologize to your leader Rouge, or you will go down this wall the long way.You are not the leader and if you act like it again I will personally ensure that your kind get the treatment you would have received if you were in my country, do you understand? That goes for anyone else who think that abandoning the words of the leader is a better choice." He would say, his threat completely full, the odds clearly in his favor. The mere thought of someone disobeying and taking command, on a mission of such importance, it angered him to no end.

(E) The man looked at the Minotaur with immediate regret, that and spite towards the man. "I apologize." He spoke openly, though his voice didn't really hold all that much honor; he did what he was told though, and that was good enough for Serdtse. "Thanks, I think we ought to get going before any trouble arises." She said, tapping the horns on top of her new bodyguards head. "Keep an eye out for things that catch an eye and speak to me about anything that you feel we should investigate. We will be traveling via nodes, Kyopelinvuori was known for the uplinks that offer quick transportation throughout the place. We will be taking uplink 205, I will be able to transport us to the location we are headed to- it is in central Kyopelinvuori but we should be able to make it back in time." She explained, it was risky and would bring the group into the heart of the infection but she must have had a reason behind it.

One of the females of the group, a SkinKin asked "Won't that be bringing us into more dangers than we would normally have to deal with? We were told that we ought to stay within a perimeter during our travels." The feminine voice argued with civil manner, not at all was she violent or antagonizing but more so she wanted to understand why Serdtse was challenging mainframes orders. "That is true, we will be in more danger because of the heavy populations. However, I am one 100 percent certain that we will be able to find something of worth; if nobody had taken the time to find the marks and seal that I found about a month before." She explained.

(E) Zaun would cross his arms with a nod, he would stamp his foot once more, the wall moving down and replacing the area it had left. As long as the man keeps himself in check then he can do whatever he wants, but disobeying the leader will be grounds for a swift and immediate ass whooping. He had nothing else to say however, what they were talking about was beyond what he knew, he could only trust in the judgement. Both sides had equally good points, it wasn't up to him to make any decision. He was happy to follow whatever he was told by his wise friend.

(E) The man huffed and crossed his hands as he put the compass he gripped tightly back into his pocket and listened to the rather risky strategy. He didn't agree with her, but he knew he couldn't disagree with that damn Minotaur around . . .

Serdtse smiled as she looked at the group who seemed to have all accepted the plan, she leaned forward for Zaun to get the idea that she want to move forward. "Right, we are going to move north then! There should be a little church up north that has a long protruding symbol of Namtar. We will go down the wall through one of the passage staircases and then head to the church, and then follow the alleyway passage ways to prevent detection of the infected. Zaun will make sure that everybody is relatively safe while all of the others will trim at the infected that approach us, no firearms or loud equipment are permitted however." She didn't want such loud noises and sounds to attract more . . . problems.

(E) Zaun would comply happily, moving her forward, basically allowing her movements to dictate where he went until he decided he needed to move to another area to protect the group. He would have made his way to the front to basically take point on going down the stairs. "I am ready to take point down the stairs, when we get to the one you want however I will need a light." He would tell her, letting her move him in whatever direction she wanted.

(E) "Right, I have a light. So I was thinking, when we did find something- do you think it would be a bright idea to let me hold onto it or you? Usually the leader holds onto it but I am more mobile than you are, or at least I think I am. But you are a lot more bigger and you can probably hold onto it with better security." She asked for his opinion, she was the type of leader to ask what her team member and trust worthy people thought and then made a decision based on that knowledge.

(E) Zaun would think for a moment and shrug. "It does not matter, you can carry it and you can continue to ride upon me. If something happens and I need to leave you or you need to leave me I can hold onto it for you friend, or vise versa." He would say rather smartly, he wasn't too concerned with finding something as he was with getting everyone through safe and sound.

(E) The two walked onward for about thirty minutes or so, silence as that was what was sort of expected of the people; not to attract the infected. "I think that is the church in the distance! The fog makes it hard to see it, how's about we stop at the staircase in the distance and then we move down?" She suggested, reaching back into her backpack only to show off her great flexibility. Then, she took out a flashlight. She flicked it on, the heavy weighted flashlight was designed to be used as a weapon . . . an effective blunt weapon to say the least. If Zaun did listen to her to go down the large staircase, she would have switched it on and shined a light in front of him. Showing that the stairs had overgrown with moss, fungi and even dead bodies with nothing but bone rested against the walls. The railings all seemed to be intact with the exception of a few that had been torn and stretched out of place.

(E) Zaun would nod and move carefully to the stairwell. He would raise his shield so basically the entire width of it could create a pseudo wall in front of him. He would make his way carefully down the stairs now, sharpening his senses for any sign that something could still be moving around down here that wasn't too friendly. Of course he would keep an ear out for the team mates behind him.

(E) Down the stairs would have been more and more stairs, turning left and left in a rectangular shape- about ten minutes it would take to get to the very bottom, however along the way would have been greeted the very first infected of the trip. It was a rather basic looking infected, however fresh looking and without mold or fungi to ruin the appearance. It was ommobilzed and stuck with the railing and into the wall, somebody must have been strong enough to bend the railing in that fashion. The infected was that of a males body and it's hands stretched outward to reach for Zaun and Serdtse. However the railing kept it in place . . .

The sounds that it made were quite inhuman too, screeching softly and sounded almost as if it was gagging on it's own lungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.