Namtar Lament (Now open: Contact Kui before joining.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(E) Sertse woke up at the notification and yawned out loud, clapping her teeth and lips together as she groggily looked around the general area. "Oh- Как красиво . . . How such a wonder in the world has fallen under a sickening spell . . ." She murmured the last part as she looked out into the fog that disturbed her vision, hardly able to see the skyscrapers in the future. As the group continued to march down the large crater, circular in shape as if the town was put up on a spatula and the land below it scooped up with a spoon; then put back down without disturbing the civilization. It was weird, certainly.

(W) Achelias was soon approached by the same young lady as before, the medic of the group who took such a great interest to him. She said, "Beautiful, isn't it? Say, I was curious. What were the two of you talking about back there?" She wondered, skepticism in her voice. The group continued onwards as she awaited his response . . . she didn't spend much time looking at the civilization, perhaps she had been here before?

Last edited by a moderator:
(E) Zaun would have smiled with a small nod, not enough to disturb her. "It truly is, I live to see such sights. I have heard of this place before, but I have a vague idea of why it is. Is there anything you could tell me of this place wise one?" He would ask respectfully, his voice deep and reasonant, slightly gravely at times. A byproduct of such a large creature for sure, which isn't by his still incredibly thick accent.

(W) Achelias would of smiled and waved and the lady as she approached him and walked together. After finishing waving and hearing what she had to say he would of responded "yeah, it is quite beautiful" in a friendly tone of voice. He would of then said "Oh not much, just exchanged names basically, but then left after I wanted to try to get to know him. Eh but its whatever I guess some people aren't as social as others" in a friendly tone of voice.

He would of thought to himself before saying "I'm just trying to make friends here to the best of my ability, I don't want to be the outcast here who will be left behind if things go to hell" in a friendly tone of voice, joking obviously though. He would of quickly followed up his statement with a question asking "So when we reach the city state, what will be doing from there?" in a curious tone of voice.

Last edited:
(E) She nodded her head "My mother was once a part of this civilization, I have been told. Thousands of years ago, all of her children have nearly became deceased with the exception of myself and a few. If I recall, only three of my siblings are alive; however I don't truly know where they are and my only assumption is that they are alive. What I can tell you is that this was the capital of the Namtar Empire, when the Namtar ruled the world with an iron fist; the only exception were failed attempts at invading the USSR region of the world. My mother lived in the deceased nation of Kinderen, when it had fallen to the superior strength of the Namtar; my mother was recruited as one of the elites to serve the Namtar.

After the collapse of Clymeranian Namtar, Natura, Anima and the sisters of Clymer enforced the destruction of the Namtar continent and made attempts at distributing the power to new powers; however, Namtar himself at the time was unwilling to allow such a thing to happen. He made the decision to doom the entire continent under the Namtarian Apoclypse. Such a power ruined these lands and after said event, knowledge becomes oblivious. Natura disappeared as did Anima. This was where Natura and Anima were last seen, no body yet- some believe that they only require assistance to bring back to the reality of the world. I can only hope that it would be a possibility." She was quite knowledgeable, and the fact that she had a mother that old . . . well, just how many siblings DID she have?

(E) Zaun would listen to this tale with awe, shocked that someone as honorable as her and being related to something so ancient and powerful was riding on his shoulders like a child, it truly blew his mind. "I...I had no idea you come from such powerful blood wise one, truly something like this would be beneath you, would it not?" He would ask, wondering why she would actually come on such a quest like this, especially one so dangerous.

(W) "We will be discontinuing the effects of marks, seals and other continuance magics; while also retrieving artifacts and new technologies to learn and make the decision whether or not to bring into light of the present day. The main priority will be to retrieve these artifacts and bring society into a brighter light, human progression is what I am trying to say." She explained, not quite feeling anything too negative at what he just said but more so in understanding of his situation. "Try and try again, you might find something or somebody that you would have wished that you would have before." She winked walked beside him.

(E) Serdtse shrugged her shoulders and blew off the 'royalty' that she was being given. "Well, not really. My family imprisoned me and enforced a thousand years of slave service to make up for my actions; I am only one child out of 228 children . . . or at least that is as far as I know. My mother gave me the sentence herself matter of fact, I might still be spiteful towards her. But I still believe that I should be proud of my past, and my inconveniences have made me a very bright person." She looked on the bright side of things, or at least kind-of-sort-of, did.

(E) Zaun would have been silent for a moment, shocked at this revelation , he would wait before speaking. "I...I am sorry for that, I do not believe mothers should act that way towards their children. I will not delve into your personal life wise one, I do not believe it to be my place but you do have my condolences." He would say, reaching up and petting her a bit. He couldn't even imagine a mother doing that to their child.

(W) Achelias would of said "alright I will! thanks!" in a friendly tone of voice before saying "You know I don't even need this gas mask but I guess I'm just being safe than sorry. That and hoping I don't freak people out" In a friendly tone of voice. He would of said "I'll make sure I can pull my own during this mission" in a friendly tone of voice. He would of scratched the back of his head and would of said "So can you tell me anymore about the infected? how dangerous they will be once we enter the city state?" in a curious tone of voice.

Achelias would of said "also how long does it take to turn and become an infected? not that I am worried about myself I'm just curious how this whole thing works. Before entering a battlefield information is good to have" followed by a small chuckle looking directly into her eyes.

Last edited:
(W) Yarn looked at him and nodded her head once and began to reassure him and inform him. "Right, first time- yeah? The infection depending on what bit you will begin to spread throughout the body into four stages, all stages of infection are based on the way that the infection enters the body. Perhaps you eat infected meat, that would take much longer in due time rather than having the infection enter the blood stream. Let's say that isn't the case though, I would say that the infection would have about 24 hours to cure before stage 2- which begins uncontrollably outbursts of emotional rage and anti-social behavior. Stage three is the deteriation of personality and the body, stage 4 is the last and final stage- incurable and you are considered to be feral, as in, one of 'them.' Does that help you understand more about the infection?" She hoped so, because she didn't like having to go over the same thing twice. Because fuck that.

(E) "I don't know much about my mother, on a personal level, I know as much about her as I do others. I believe I just don't know enough to truly understand why she sentenced me the way that she did, I always thought- like candy bars. When you have ten or twenty candy bars, you will believe them of less value and eat them with more haste than if you only had one or two candy bars. In other words, children more so than candy bars. That was long ago though, I like to believe that things are much more complicated than what I am aware of." She explained, she wasn't too spiteful about the fact but being sentenced like that by her mother must have had some kind of impact on her and her life.

(E) Zaun would nod, though having no possible way of understanding her plight. He cherished his son and wife more than anything, he couldn't imagine inflicting such a harsh punishment onto his own blood, the mere thought even caused a small flame to gather in his heart, another reason to why he must succeed and defend all. "I see, I cannot understand but your logic makes sense, I hope that you can reconcile at some point however. I have a question though, the place we are entering, How does the infection process work? Is there a cure?" He would ask, honestly attempting to change the subject as it could make him heated if it continued.

(E) She tilted her head, she thought he might have been here before. She has been, that was for sure. "Oh, you have not been here once before? Well, the infection begins through entering the body and establishing an entity within your body; most people like to consider it as a second brain, wherever that might begin at. This infections directly attacks the brain, spirit and energy of the body; replacing it with a more preferred substance that was declared unnatural. That is only one example of how the infection begins though, there are many that function bizarrely different, I suppose it depends on the mutation.

As for a cure? Yes, there is a cure so as long as treatment is quick enough and the infected areas are capable of being alienated. The cure is highly corrosive chemicals of many kinds, the cure that I have produced is known as Zeals breath. It will burn and hurt like hell but at least it will do the job. That and make sure that you don't have any fur to worry about, and your skin will turn white too. The reason why I chose this one is because of how productive it is at quickly showing results." She explained.

(W) Achelias would of nodded and said "got it, Ill remember. Thanks for the useful information" in a friendly tone of voice. He would of then looked around the group and said "Is there a specific part of the city state where we will be heading once we enter it?" still talking to Yarn. He would think that answer would be obvious but he would like to know how far they will be traveling in the city state.

Once she answered the question Achelias would of then said "So here's something you would probably would like to know in case of emergencies" in a friendly tone of voice.

Achelias would of whisper to Yarn "My battery, the worse possible scenario is that I run out in my bag and if you still have the spare you just have to cut the fake skin on my right side of where my ribs would be and open a small hatch where you would have to pull out the old one and push in the new one." in a explanatory tone of voice.

He would of then said still whispering "If I run out of power my soul will stay in the seal and within a few days if I don't have enough time to transfer my soul to another one of my puppets which would take at least twenty hours then I can't use this body without new batteries." in a friendly tone of voice while pointing to whats bandaged on his back and the three scrolls on his belt.

Last edited:
(E) Zaun would wince at the thought, it definitely didn't sound like something that he would like to become acquainted with anytime soon. "It truly sounds painful, I would rather not become accustomed! Could you compare the infection to a parasite? Forgive me if I am wrong but it seems to match the description rather well." He would say, curious. It's not every day he gets to talk to someone like this about almost otherworldly disease.

(W) "At the western gates will be a massive entrance to enter, like most city-states there are four point of entries- the north, south, west and east." She explained to him, listening to what he had to say yet again and responding swiftly and with great knowledge on the matter.

Yarn nodded her head each time that he spoke and explained to her "I understand, you ought to be careful though- remember what I just explained to you? If your energy is being replaced with what is not yours, that means that you have been infected . . . the infection strives on living creatures for their biological substances and their spiritual substances." She explained further and with more detail.

(W) Achelias would of nodded and would of said "Alright well thank you for the important information. It will help a lot in my case" in a friendly tone of voice. He would of tried to see the city state again but it is getting harder as they travel closer and he would of said "I wonder how much longer until we reach the city state. I hope we don't run in too much trouble there" in a friendly tone of voice.

Last edited:
(E) "Yes, it is like a parasite and it might as well be considered a parasite. The infected individuals are called Zeds because of the Zed virus, which causes the mutations of the Namtar disease. So the Namtar disease produces the Zed Virus which then begins to overtake the body and create a Zed. It is very painful to recieve treatment, that is for certain." She explained to him the very basics of things, she had studied them before- but study was so very hard to come by that in fact, not much was entirely known about the entire thing.

Not long since the people stared in awe at the ruins and soon approached the city-walls where the VIP groups lined up and turned around to begin sentencing orders. Each group of course spoke different words, however both went a little something like . . .

"All groups are expected to meet at the rendezvous of district (A) (Z) and each night will be the continuous motion of moving to the next district, closer and closer to central districts. Thus, after tonight, the next rendezvous will be at (B) (Y) each group will be responsible for themselves until meeting at the chosen districts, during the reunion all peoples will be under martial law and limited on individual rights. Suspicious behavior deserves immediate judgement without question and anti-social behavior will be met with aggression. Groups between 1-20 will move north, groups of 20-40 will move (East) (West) groups 40-60+ will travel south. All group heads should be aware of their destinations and calculate the amount of time it would take to reach them and meet at the rendezvous. Dismissed." The VIP's said, and without a word- they watched as all of these groups began to split up and approach the closed walls of the city-state. Most of which, these groups began to climb the walls through varius matters- transporting ladders or perhaps a rappel gun with rope. Either way, it was the only way inside . . . for those without the ability to truly climb up against the walls as a warrior would be able to.

(E) Zaun's little friend soon climbed up and off of his head, using his horns to sort of drop down with a huff. She then took her backpack off and reached down inside of it, only to find a small paper scroll that she rolled down onto the ground and put her hand up against it. She poured her energy inside, and gave a lazy facial expression- as if she had suddenly become light headed. And thus, spawned a rappel gun- which she aimed up at the wall and fired. Unexpectedly, the gun shot her into the ground with a loud gunshot- and fired a spike out and at the multi-story wall. So much line of metallic like rope that it was a wonder how it fit into such a . . . small device. Even so, magic was a justification. As the spike landed and clipped a hold of the wall, she waved everybody off and towards the rope. "Come on everybody! It is almost daylight, I want to see the daylight!" She seemed excited, waving everybody for them to take the line first. "One at a time, the weight limit is only 700 pounds! Tried it out on a weight!" She said . . .

(W) Achelias's group leader was the medic, who instead of a wire . . . used a simple hand seal followed by taking out several marked paper and placing them in a pentagon on the ground. "Everybody behind me, one person puts a hand on my belly, the person behind them puts a hand on their back . . . and the next on their back, so on and so forward. Make certain that you are all touching one another!" She yelled out to catch every bodies attention . . . though, Thomas didn't seem to understand, he copied what all of the other people did and began to understand what was going on.

(W) Achelias would of listen carefully to the instructions and would understand his mission more from instructions. After the instructions and hearing yarn talk he would simply nod. Since he was the closet to Yarn from walking right besides her he would of been the one to go behind her. So as instructed he would of put his left hand onto her belly and stand behind her like instructed. Although he would look back at who will be behind him and the others in the line. Seeing Thomas's rather awkward behavior but would just ignore it for now. Curious to what Yarn will be doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.