Namtar Lament (Now open: Contact Kui before joining.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(W) She nodded her head, almost idly as she listened; sort of like she was hearing him but not quite listening. "Ah, I see- in a doctors eyes uniqueness and however you might have it is of no place on the doctors bed. Certainly what you speak of is true, however, I am required to know of what makes you different than others; and how am I able to be of assistance in the future. Abnormalities are often the case when handling medical situations and warriors, with knowledge I am able to treat them better based on their own experiences. Understand?" She asked, trying to provoke information out of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
(E) Zaun would have continued speaking in an invigorated tone. "Меня зовут Zaun ! Это звучит очень жестко мудрый , я сожалею , что вы обращались , как таковой." He would have said, his voice a bit sympathetic for her but would have quickly picked right back up with his energy. "Я жил на родине в течение почти всей моей жизни ! Это было совсем недавно , что я полностью мое обучение и были в состоянии сделать , как я считаю нужным ! Я рад видеть больше моего рода здесь , есть какие-либо другие вы знаете здесь ?" He would have said, smiling down at the young one while he walked, careful not to let his shield bash into anyone, no doubt knocking them to the ground with its weight.

(E) "Я не относились очень сурово , мой хозяин относился ко мне очень хорошо . Я очень рад , чтобы иметь возможность продолжать жить жизнью и делать , как мне нравится . Могу ли я спросить , вы поддерживаете Возвращенец ? Я делаю , наверняка !" Sertse smiled at her confession, she supported the Revenant very much so- and matter of fact, only wished that the past would return with her efforts. She hoped for several figures of the past to return, Natura and Anima very specifically- as those two figures were the bread and butter of what Clymer and the USSR supported.

(E) Zauns eyes would have risen even further, one from the USSR, speaks his language, and supports his group? This person would make the mightiest of friends indeed! "А я вижу , Прости меня за мое предположение мудрого ! И да! Огонь, который горит в моем сердце для загробника столь отважного , сам вид его может вызвать врагов вокруг меня бежать ! Мое самое большое желание для деятелей прошлого , чтобы вернуться к нам, так что они могут привести к славному новое будущее для всех !" He would say with great enthusiasm, clearly a deep, deep believer in the cause with all of his heart, soul and body. He was even more thrilled to find how much of a supporter she was too, this truly is a deep friendship in the making.

(W) Achelias would of not liked the situation he was in since the lady wanted to know more about him, but he had to say something in order to gain the trust of the group. He would of said "Well I am not fond of actually talking about myself, but if you would like to know the... difference between me and everyone here, it would be ... uhm.." He would think about this carefully. He would of took out one of his throwing knives from his green backpack of his and make a small cut on his right index finger to which no blood would come out. He would of put the knife into his bag and gave his hand to the lady and said in a whispers "In a short explanation. please don't freak out but, I'm just a puppet." In a friendly tone of voice. He would of then said in a whisper "I'm made of metal" hoping no one around can hear this besides the lady.

Last edited:
(E) She smiled in response and tilted her head and closed her eyes, a sign of trust and respect from the general area. "Ой! Я так рад , я надеюсь, что мы будем хорошими друзьями ! Я могу доверять вам защитить меня , да ? Я принимаю эту обязанность не потому, что я квалифицирован , но потому, что платят хорошо, и я также в состоянии поддержать фракцию я сделать это очень любовь . Могу ли я спросить , если я сяду на тебя ?" She asked as she looked right up to him, her head at that tilted angle and her eyes now open to see what response he made. In the USSR, the large took care of the small- it was actually the social norm for the large to take the initiative without asking- if the situation cared for it.

(W) She nodded her head in surprise, not freaked out but more so in understanding of the situation. Her being a medic that also supported warriors . . . she had a lot of experience with this type of thing. Nonetheless, she wanted to experiment- that would come later of course. "Oh! Oh, oh, oh, I see! How interesting, I would love to understand more about you- You see, I am not a technician and I do not understand the technology that is advancing so very quickly- how may I be off assistance to you? Do you have anything to give for me to hold onto? I would be more than interested in knowing details about you, I am certain that the Advent must have taken a liking to you- as you are a symbol of what the future might bring to us. Perhaps I may ask some questions later? A few tests too, how do you feel about a psychological personality test?" She asked, she was . . . rather fanatic about learning about this type of stuff. To say the least.

(E) Zaun would let out a large hearty laugh, placing his hand on the top of her head and giving her a few gentle pats. "Ах, да мой мудрый мы будем лучшими друзьями ! И, конечно, я буду защищать вас , я буду защищать всех, кто верит в славном дело с моим щитом и самой земли ! Вы можете сидеть со мной в любое время мой друг , я была бы большая честь ! Могу ли я спросить, что это умение , что вы носите с собой на этом славном пути ?" In his past life he was known for being the protector of his family and his area, many people knew the strength of him and his shield and how easily he gave it to protect the small, it was the norm, but even if it wasn't, he still would have given his strength to others as that's just the kind of man he is.

(W) Achelias would be surprised from the woman's sudden attraction and excitement towards him. For once he broke his signature smile to show a face of surprise. The woman is making him feel like he is some piece of technology, if his self esteem was at an all time low he would consider himself just a piece of junk, but that isn't the case. He would of replied "How would you be of assistance to me? hmmm... well that's kind of hard to decide. I don't really have people wanting to assist me in things since I like being independent. Though I have a sneaking suspicion that I will be meeting with a bad crowd that would like to steal from my stuff and others during the duration of this mission" in a friendly tone of voice.

He would then scratch the back of his head and reach in the back of his bag to grab out one battery show it to her. "If you could hold onto this, I got several more but this is what can help me in case things get stolen. Having at least one or two safe would be comforting but if you cant carry it is fine. I don't plan on letting my bag get out of my site anyway" in a friendly tone of voice. He would of said "I can tell you all about myself in full and about this battery later. but you never know who's eavesdropping. To be honest I'm surprised I even told you this much" and would have a slight nervous chuckle after say that.

He would of looked around to see if anymore people were looking at him or making glances before looking back at the lady "I get your sudden interest but please do remember, I may not be physically human but I am a person who has a kind personality I would say so for myself" in a friendly tone of voice. He would of said right after "I won't mind doing the test but just please try not to go overboard alright?" in a slight nervous tone of voice.

Last edited:
(E) Sertse looked at him with a brief nod and began to explain why she was a valid candidate for the task. "Я опытный в нескольких областях знаний , я был выбран в первую очередь потому, что я хорошо приспособлен как историк , и я также зарекомендовал себя как психолог и медицинский нападавшего . Хотя я не очень хорошо в наступление , я предпочитаю не быть на поле боя , если это необходимо . Какова ваша область знаний ?" She wondered, she had the feeling that he was selected because of his big body bulk and likely something that synergized with that. Or at least that would be what made sense to her.

(W) She took the battery and began to observe it. "Right, so this is a battery . . . Where does it go? Pelvis, chest or back? Those are the most common, at least when it comes to androids and the like. If you have any other information to give don't hesitate, it would be a shame that I would be unable to offer assistance because of lack of knowledge." She shrugged off his motivation to sort of keep things between himself rather than with her. She heard and listened to the click of the tongue of one of the group members, who in return- caught the medics attention. "Ah, right. Later then, I will be off. The names yarn, by the way." She said, the gorup glancing back at the two as she went back off to speak with an armored man in the center of the group.

Clearly he wanted her to stop bothering the man about what she was interested in, it was clear to him that she was making him uncomfortable or something of the sort like that. Though, without her- the group really didn't interact with him . . . very much at all actually. Just small little glances that provoked no conversation.

(W) Achelias would of did a simple wave with a smile as she moved away, he didn't have anyone to really talk to now but would look around to see if there was anyone unique who stood out who he could possibly talk to, but as of right now seeing the glances he is getting makes him feel a bit uncomfortable. He doesn't mind but it would be nice if someone approached him like the medic did. He would also occasionally look back to see who might be behind him. He doesn't want anyone to try to steal anything from him for the sake of being able to pull this mission off. If he didn't find anyone to talk to he would of just simply whistle a quiet tune of what could be a very old lullaby. While doing this he would also examine the forest ahead of the group.

Last edited:
(E) Zaun would smile and nod, listening to her with much respect. He has had first hand experience with her type, he knows how important they are in the field. "Ах, это вполне респектабельный поле мудрым , ваши навыки станут чрезвычайно полезными в дальнейшем ! А вы спросите, что мой навык ?" He would heft his mighty shield up, it being several times larger than her and would bang on it with his first, creating a loud noise. "Я здесь для моего нерушимой щита и моей техники Шильд ! Вместе с возможностью перемещения по земле я обеспечиваю непреодолимый натиск обороны и преступление , защищая своих союзников и дробильно моих врагов в славном бою ! " He would say aggressively, banging on the shield once more. The mere thought of battle riling him up once more, it was truly the one thing he craved most.

(E) She nodded her head fervently and giggled "О том, что было то, что я ожидал от вас ! Перед тем как мы встретились, это было то, что я предполагал, что я имею в виду . Так скажите мне , могу ли я ездить на тебя ? Прогулки с таким оборудованием может быть трудно , потому что я взял три рабочих мест ; и поэтому я должен взять три различных настройки оборудования." Her request was rather normal for where she came from, the larger people often times took up the lacking strengths of the weaker; which would then be in return for whatever skill sets that they might have had to offer. In her case, she was a very skilled companion and it would be wise to get on her good side. Especially since she was the medic and the guide too.

(W) During Achelias's stay with the group, he would not have been approached by anybody . . . everybody in the group seemed to have avoided him, to the point that it was actually becoming quite awkward. The muffled whispers of the group simply glanced back and now and again but nobody really willing to make conversation. Ignoring the whistles . . .

(E) Zaun wouldn't have even given it a second thought, immediately reaching down with his hand, scooping her up and placing her on top of the back of his neck. He would have reached behind into a pouch of his backpack, pulling out a thick coiled rope, untying it and would wrap it around her waist and around his neck, giving her the ability to lean back instead of holding on. "Пожалуйста! Я не буду даже дать ему второй мысли! Было бы честь иметь один, как ты ездить на меня, я был бы признателен за ваши услуги на это приключение! Могу ли я спросить, какой тип оборудования вы будете настройки?" He would say, tightening the rope so that she may be more comfortable.

(E) She wouldn't have entirely liked this, rather- she would have shoved the rope away and shook her head. Rather than that, she stopped walking only temporarily and jumped up behind him. Climbing up on him like an animal would and then finding herself placing her legs between his head. Her rather heavy and pretty much the same size as her back of a backpack pressed down onto his shoulders. "Это нормально? О- оборудований я принес были медицинского и историческое значение. Это длинная история " She wondered, it was how she normally traveled when she was with considerably larger people. Or at least where she was from. "Ты нервничаешь? О поездке?" She added in as a side conversation.

(E) Zaun would have shouldered this load quite easily, he was traveling quite light for him so he didn't really mind all the extra weight. He would have put the rope back inside of his backpack and would have continued walking like normal. "А я вижу, Im удивлен, что вы несли это много для кого-то ваш размер. Что касается поездки? Я не, я более чем уверен в своей способности раздавить и защитить все, что мне дорого, ты мой друг?" He would have said, continuing forward. He has been asked this question many times in the past, but he still knows how to reassure his companions.

(E) Smiling as always, she nodded her head. "Конечно, вы уже упоминалось ранее в любопытства , если другие люди могли бы быть , как мы и пришли , откуда мы родом. Ответ - нет. По крайней мере, я не нашел никого говорить на родном языке Anima , я надеюсь, что это не так , хотя. Я на самом деле своего рода нервничал, потому что я был Пойман конфликт битвы в прошлом, но я не слишком полезно , и я не могу держать себя до других стандартов." Which was true, she was considered to be a medical assailant but in the case of battle, she was easily harmed and caught out in trouble.

(E) Zaun would have listened quietly, slightly saddened that no one else from the USSR would be a part of this massive effort. "А я вижу, что это так уж плохо, мы бы лучше работать в команде с более из нас. Люди вашего размера и роста, как правило, не вступать в бой. Не волнуйтесь, хотя, у меня есть более чем достаточно сил для нас обоих. Есть ли у вас способности, которые могли бы помочь мне через борьбу, хотя? Это может быть интересно иметь какие-либо раны исчезают в середине боя!" He would say, the thought of battle exciting himself once again. However, he wondered if her ability would be able to do more then just watch from the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.