Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
(EST) Tues-Sat: 4am-6am, 10am-11am, 5pm-7pm. Sun-Mon: It depends. I don't follow this schedule strictly though, but to give you an idea...
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
[----- CRAVING FOR -----]
~ Band Roleplay
~ Pokemon Roleplay
~ General Fantasy Roleplay
~ University Roleplay

All of which that are listed above can be mixed with: Romance, Adventure, Yaoi, Yuri, Furry (sometimes), Humanoids, or Mythical creatures (could be part human)
Hey! Glad to be on this site! I'm happier that someone made a skeleton of what to put in here as well. A big help to the messy thinker (me).

Alright, here we go!

What do you prefer to be called?
Myke or Sadi. Whichever works for you best. Call me by my full username, that's fine as well. Add endearments into it, and I'll add some to yours in return.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Aah, this is a tricky question. If you see me as a girl, then I'll be a chick to you. Boy, then I'll be a brother. It's not like I don't like what I am right now, I just like being neutral on both sides. Hint hint on the preferences, ladies and gentlemen ~ <3
How many years young are you?
21 my dear. 19 at heart.
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I must say that I have come across this site quite a few times before, though this is the first time I have actually joined. Roleplaying isn't something new to me though. I have been roleplaying since highschool which I believe would make me about ten years old in the roleplaying world.
Groups or One on One?
I don't exactly have a preference today. I do groups and One on One and I'm fine with both :)
Pool or Beach?
I love swimming D': and I love beach resorts.. So that would make it both.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Oh gosh.. My officemate is singing this tune from a Korean soap opera. I can't get it off my mind right now and I don't know if that tune has a title or not.
Oh, is that an additional info?
Yes, it is! But darnit I don't know what to add. Why is it that whenever you have an opportunity with something, an external force prevents you from grabbing that opportunity? Take this as an example. There is an option to write more, but then I suddenly don't know what to put. Give me an idea to post on twitter though, and the words keep flowing and I run out of characters to use. Another example of that phenomenon would be the instance of when you are looking for something when you are in a hurry and you can't seem to find it, only to finally see it when you don't need it anymore. And why is it that when you are trying to put on weight, you can't seem to gain a pound but when you are on a diet, you gain pounds like crazy? Why is it that when you are wishing for a storm on the day of a test that you are not ready for, the sun greets you the next morning? On the opposite side of that, why is it that when you are so excited with something, the weather turns in on you on that day itself and everything gets canceled? Sometimes, you gotta have a Plan B with everything in order to survive, you know? Kind of like me typing this paragraph here just to have something to add that would describe my personality. Or maybe we just need to be contented and accept some of the things life throw at us? Life really is a challenge, don't you think?

Oh.. and I like pondering about things ^_^
.. It still baffles me though that blackboards are called "blackboards" when in fact, some of them are green...

Last edited:
Allow me to welcome you, fellow philosophically-inclined gender-ambiguous person, or Sadi, because that's shorter.

Thank you so much, Aigilas! I feel more at home already :)