Name-In-Progress Video Game Crossover RP (based off "There will be Brawl. See inside for details!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There you go!

I'd like to join in as well, I'll use Bayonetta as per mr_pibbs request :)

You just seemed to use her a lot so I figured you might want in on this @Mari. You don't have to use Bayonetta if you don't want to, I'm not forcing anyone to use a character

You just seemed to use her a lot so I figured you might want in on this @Mari. You don't have to use Bayonetta if you don't want to, I'm not forcing anyone to use a character

Well she is the only video game character I can RP, so it's okay for me :)

Ezio and Bayonetta reunited?

Question, do our characters need to be solely from video games? Or can Video-game adaptations of anime/film characters be used?

Question, do our characters need to be solely from video games? Or can Video-game adaptations of anime/film characters be used?

The idea was to have them be strictly from video games, but what character were you thinking of?

OoC should be up tomorrow :3

Yes we are, threads almost done

Uhhh... Hype?

Yes! Sorry! I've been super busy lately and I haven't really had a lot of downtime to work on it, but I can have it up sometime this week (keep the hype!)

Status
Not open for further replies.