2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Modern, Romance, Mature, Action
Hey there! Thought I would post a new thread about my romance RP's since I am looking for role-playing partners. I am pretty much open to anything except for dude on dude and neko's. Other things are I only play male characters that in some way or another are dominant. So, anybody that wishes to role-play with me please either post here or send me a PM, we can discuss things there; in the future I will post more role-plays of what I want to do, so you never know somebody might want to do the same thing as me. Another thing to note besides doing my interests I DO OTHER PEOPLE'S INTEREST's as well if they peak my interest that is, but feel free to hit me up with a message about your RP's as well. :-)

NOTE: RP's that are with this ✓ symbol I would really like to do and are my current top seeking.

Current Interests:

-||- Metal Gear Solid Universe:
-These character are heavily developed so I would suggest some reading up, besides that these RP's will be heavily focused on plot and romance. Some of these RP's I will take extremely seriously and in some of them there will be a lot of hurt/comfort involved.-

#Sniper Wolf X OC

#Laughing Octopus X OC ✓

#Raging Raven X OC ✓

#Crying Wolf X OC ✓

#Screaming Mantis X OC ✓

#Mistral X OC ✓

-||- Soul Calibur Universe:

#Isabella "Ivy Valentine X OC/Character from the universe ✓

#Sophitia Alexandra X OC/Character from the universe

Last edited:
What about the crying wolf one?

Reactions: N0VA
Hello there! That RP is open if you wish to do it. If you are interested I could explain the plot I have in a PM and we can go from that. :-)

Daily thread bump-ish! Still looking for partners. Added a new universe with two possible RP's. :-)

Last edited:
Daily thread bump-ish, still looking for partners! Currently most interested in the:

-||- Metal Gear Solid Universe:
-These character are heavily developed so I would suggest some reading up, besides that these RP's will be heavily focused on plot and romance-

#Mistral X OC ✓

If your still looking for a partner I'd love to chat with you. I'm not all that familiar with metal gear, and I haven't played soul caliber in years, so if you have any other ideas maybe we could talk? I have a few of my own, but they're very fantasy type.
I'm willing to work almost anything out.

Status
Not open for further replies.