n00b

M

medusaspath

Original poster
I joined here a whiiiiiiiile ago... but I didn't post or anything. So here I am, saying a quick hello. I've been in and out of RPing lately. School, life, along with being picky about the RPs I join, makes it hard for me to get a solid fixture in online RPing, but I'm trying. :)

Gonna go browse OOC forums. :P

-waves-

You wanted your name to be green, didn't you! >:D

Welcome, welcome. >:3 There's a lot of different kinds of roleplays. And if you don't find one you like, you could always start one! Can never have too much variety!

Welcome to the site.

Welcome fan of Spike from Cowboy Beebop. I'm Daiki one of the admins, have you need any suggestions for RPs and the whatnot feel free to ask me.

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help

*walks off into the shadows*

Or if Rory/Daiki is too bust having a life drop me a PM. All the staff here are here to help.

Instead of looking for RPs, let them find you by filling out a quick RELEPLAYER'S RESUME (though you should plob keep looking anyway).

Ehehe. Yet another poster to lure in!
You should join some roleplays >D
I'll even help, just send me a PM if you ever need anything.
I'm Kitti, by the by, nice to meet you!

Hey, thanks for the friendly responses guys. =D Hopefully I'll find one I'm interested in joining soon. I've already seen a few that look pretty awesome.

[size=+2]>: ([/size]

Welcome to the site, and if Vay, Rory/Daiki, and the rest of those Staff Member Posers are too busy to help you, send me a message!

Welcome to the Iwaku, hope you enjoy your time...active. The name's Pirogeth, or Piro for short. I'm hard to miss as I'm the guy with a load of moons around my username. I'll hang around the RP section creating some wonderful yet crazy ideas so be sure to check them out.

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

Welcome my man! I see you've already gotten well acquainted! Just call me Tux, I hope to see you around!