N/A

M

mango

Original poster
N/A.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Friendly reminder from a moderator that it is not suggested that you delete threads. You can ask moderators and staff to delete a thread in the Request Form, but this is not encouraged for story threads as they are a combination of your work and someone else's. Don't delete something that might have value to others! Even if they've abandoned you. After 30 days, the thread will be moved to the Graveyard--which is equivalent to deletion, but without actually deleting anything! Perhaps it's best to be left at that.

Happy hunting!

~Sansa

Reactions: mango
Hello! Friendly reminder from a moderator that it is not suggested that you delete threads. You can ask moderators and staff to delete a thread in the Request Form, but this is not encouraged for story threads as they are a combination of your work and someone else's. Don't delete something that might have value to others! Even if they've abandoned you. After 30 days, the thread will be moved to the Graveyard--which is equivalent to deletion, but without actually deleting anything! Perhaps it's best to be left at that.

Happy hunting!

~Sansa
I only meant that if it was obvious the thread was unvalued by another - but thank you for enlightening me, I will respect and remember that. (:

• Thank You
Reactions: moffnat