Myths of Thalassana: The Cursed Stones of Light ((OOC & Sign-Up))

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be fun, then. Haven't played Skyrim though, so I have no idea what to expect from a troll with a club..
Well, for the most part, these aren't the goblins from Lord of the Rings. These ones hit hard and can take a beating.

Well, for the most part, these aren't the goblins from Lord of the Rings. These ones hit hard and can take a beating.

"Heh, that don't mean it don't hurt 'em!"
Don't worry, I never expected to swing my way through hordes of mutated human-esque creatures, bashing skulls in left and right. But still, a grumpy dwarf's a grumpy dwarf, it's what he is. And those hammers aren't for show.

"Heh, that don't mean it don't hurt 'em!"
Don't worry, I never expected to swing my way through hordes of mutated human-esque creatures, bashing skulls in left and right. But still, a grumpy dwarf's a grumpy dwarf, it's what he is. And those hammers aren't for show.

All right, sounds good enough to me!

you know what to expect from me, at least :]

If you must know, goblins have the strength of gorillas and the ferocity of rabid wolves. under a leader like Zarthag or Murgaz, they can also become a fiercely disciplined and lethal fighting force, though of course none of them have magic (as far as is known). They eat anything that moves and quite a few things that don't, and have below-average language skills, though they seem to understand one another well enough. lone packs generally are limited to clubs and spears, but "unified" groups often wear stolen armor and wield stolen or salvaged swords (which after all are simply long knives when it comes down to it).

Many a knight has made the mistake of underestimating these creatures in the past, and lost their lives (and much else besides) for it. All too often, too, the creatures use poisoned weapons, and even scratches can fester, requiring amputation if left untreated. fortunately, Paragonis can deal with most diseased or poisoned wounds, but it never hurts to be careful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do know what to expect. Had quite some fights back at LoE, but never had such a ferocious character back there. Well, he knows what he and they're capable of... Still.

as long as nobody does anything stupid or purposely puts themselves in danger (which counts as stupid), I think we should be fine :]

*snickers under breath while thinking* Nope. It's not like I was thinking about letting Kale die or anything... Heheheheh...

This sounds like a fun time to be had by all.

once everyone's up and ready to go, we can begin the journey :3 or breakfast first, then the packing, then the journey.

waiting on either Rumor or Bingo. Someone please prank Bingo xD

And if Rumor doesn't show up for his own game, I guess I'll just take over from here and get this quest started.

(( Alright, everyone. I'm finally back. Just starting I see? Good, good.. Well, if you guys don't mind, could you inform me on what I missed? Nothing important I hope? ))

*Throws a chair at Magus, which has ''Assistant GM'' carved on it* I'm back! Right on time if I do say so myself.. heh. My laptop's hard-drive crashed and I was left without a computer for a while. :I

Hahaha
Well, so far, everypony but you arrived, we ate, some of us drank, then everyone slept. Now everyone--save for Bingo, who Silentium is hoping to prank with a biscuit--and we've been waitin' on you. xD

still in the tavern waiting. feel free to move things!

waiting on Rumor to wake his character up...

Status
Not open for further replies.