Myths of Thalassana: The Cursed Stones of Light ((OOC & Sign-Up))

Status
Not open for further replies.
wizards have cravings too on occasion :3

Sign-Up

Name: Bingo Fallowfoot
Race (Human, Dwarf, or Halfling): Halfling
Appearance (please spoiler images): Chubby, tan-skinned, curly brown hair, brown eyes. This short and stout halfling is a fairly standard stay-at-home type.
Personality (leader, follower, proud, vengeful, etc): Bingo likes to look at things as positively as he can, but if nothing's going well, he certainly won't hesitate to complain. He eats a lot, thinks a lot, and loves money a little more than even he is aware. Don't gamble with Bingo; his name is well-deserved.
Origin (City of Wonders, Thalassana, Orod Khazad, etc): Fairfield
Job (Knight, Squire, Wizard, etc): Landlord
Background/Biography: Between inviting guests over for tea(to rob them to the last penny through gambling) and renting homes out to other halflings on his property, Bingo Fallowfoot has kept himself well-fed and his home comfortably leisurely. His gambling habits have earned him some bad neighbors, however, so he gained plenty of sneaking experience over the years. Figuratively, he'd make an excellent burglar, but he'd frown on the idea if you called him one. He used to practice archery in his free time, so Bingo may be a bit rusty on the first few shots though he'll have good aim after he gets back into the sport.
Reason for joining on this Quest: Paragonis, a friend of Bingo's grandfather and a rare yet welcome attendant of halfling parties, managed to manipulate the adventurous half of Bingo's mind into signing a contract to join the quest. In spite of his protest, Bingo couldn't go back on his word, so he packed up as quickly as he could and set out for the Fair Maiden inn.
Inventory (clothes, tools, weapons, etc): Not being given much time to pack, Bingo only managed to scrape together his bow, 40 arrows, a small dagger, a couple changes of clothes, and some cooking spices. If he had been allowed to prepare a day or two in advance, he would have arranged a few ponies to carry food and luxuries.
Have you read and agreed to all the rules?: Yuppers!

(Hope this is okay.)

Name: Raenah
Race: human
Appearance: (Until I can hunt down some images have this decription instead) Stands roughly 5'6 feet tall, can be a little hard to tell as her posture changes dramatically from stretched up on the tips of her toes to hunched way over. Her hair is brown and falls to the bottom of her shoulders and is usually in some state of frizziness. Her eyes are deep dark brown like earth after a storm. She is thin but strong like sinew.
Personality: Not a natural born leader, just one of those people who likes to be somewhere in the middle, very prideful and easily offended, wild, very loyal, but mistrustful, likes people not crowds, has an innate curiosity, she is ignorant about a good deal of the world, she has learned only what the forest has taught her, an while this is a good deal, she has never really learned about the world of men and how a lot of things work, she has picked up many habits from living with wolves and most are considered odd by normal people.
Origin: Grew up in the forest of Marcdar to the east.
Job: Doesn't have a real job, sometimes plays peace keeper for the occational dispute between the woodland creatures. Mostly just trying to stay alive.
Background/Biography: Has grown up in the half light of the Markdar forest since before she could walk, however something happened to her parents and for most of her life she has been raised as a member of the northern edge wolf pack. But, she was curious about her past and so she has ventured west to try and learn a thing or two.
Reason for joining on this Quest: She is trying to learn new things, growing up in a secluded wood will discontent you from humanity a bit, and what better way than to travel and have an adventure. There is also the fact that while her pack can travel unhindered, it is no longer safe for a human to travel in the woods to the east.
Inventory: A home spun shirt, something she recently acquired, a pair of pants, made from various scraps of animal hide and which only reach down to the middle of her calves, a cloak mostly comprised of beaver and mink skins for warmth and water proofing, a pair of toughened leather shoes that look more like slippers, a small pack were she can store extra stuff, a stone knife attached to a deer bone handle, a roughly sown sheath for her knife, and a small woven plant fiber belt to keep her knife tucked away in.
Have you read and agreed to all the rules?: yes

Last edited:
Name: bleyd
Race Halfling :
Personality :humorous heavy
Origin : waste land
Job (thief):
Background/Biography:small, and very joker, loves to get people out of their boxes, always ready to help people. loves to tinker with locks and traps, but not like stealing, if it is carried away if it's something that he need.
Reason for joining on this Quest: adventures,
Inventory (sling. thief tolos.heavy stone elemental( ball for sling weighs 5 kg only can shoot to 15 meters)). ball for slings )

ET4, you are accepted.

And Bleyd, please fill in the entire original sign-up form. The form you filled out is insufficient.
Also, what is a Stone Elemental? And, how would the king even know this random dude from the wastelands?

Bleyd, please understand that although there will be fighting in this RP, this is not the mature section, and we do not want any graphic violence. That means no blood spewing, no anatomical descriptions, no guts, no gore, only simple and clean violence.

And a message to Bleyd and everybody..

Please note that the wasteland is meant only for goblins. Halflings are meant to originate from Fairfields mostly, and only a few come from Thalassana and Orod Khazad, with almost none coming from the City of Wonders.

Last edited:
Thanks! I shall be posting really soon.

Sign-Up:
Name:bleyd
Race Halfling):
Appearance ; 90 cm tall, black hair, Brown eyes, 35 kg,
Personality :adventurous, playful, loves gold and riches, but especially magic items, generous and kind to those less graceful, he hates injustice and always does things his way regardless of whether it is the right way
Abilities (for wizards):
Origin (Fairfield)
Job (thief
Background/Biography:small, and very joker, loves to get people out of their boxes, always ready to help people. loves to tinker with locks and traps, but not like stealing, if it is carried away if it's something that he need.
Reason for joining on this Quest:adventures
Inventory (clothes, tools, weapons, etc):sling ,slings bullets, thief tools (picks, strings mirrors etc) food ,wáter, clothes ,backpack

(is better?)

So, I assume we are just going to do our falling asleep posts and then do a time skip.

*yawn* Yuppers. Or we can all just... take a five minute break..........

-Wavelength.exe has crashed... onto the bed-

Make a post about falling asleep? Sure thing.

I had already kind of assumed your character was asleep Majem. My character is already asleep and I was just making sure our GM has nothing particular planned once everyone is in bed. *Looks around suspiciously*

I had already kind of assumed your character was asleep Majem. My character is already asleep and I was just making sure our GM has nothing particular planned once everyone is in bed. *Looks around suspiciously*

I must always have stupid posts about inaction of my character.

Haha, either way I find Jarvig highly ammusing, tough ol' dwarves will always have a place in my heart.

Well, wait 'til we get to fight something.

I'm not so sure this is going to be as glorious as you think it will be... x3 Every goblin in this world is essentially a really ugly troll from Skyrim using a club. It ain't gonna be a piece of cake by any means...

That's what you think.

Well, bear in mind that your characters CAN die in this RP. Rash actions will be rewarded with death by one of the moderators: Magus or Rumor. I'm just sayin'... we're going out on hardcore difficulty here... watch yourself! x3

Well, bear in mind that your characters CAN die in this RP. Rash actions will be rewarded with death by one of the moderators: Magus or Rumor. I'm just sayin'... we're going out on hardcore difficulty here... watch yourself! x3

This should be fun, then. Haven't played Skyrim though, so I have no idea what to expect from a troll with a club..

Status
Not open for further replies.