Myths of Thalassana: The Cursed Stones of Light ((OOC & Sign-Up))

Status
Not open for further replies.
When shall we begin, my good knight? :3

Oh bugger, i was gonna make a character for this!

I had to sleep, but I am still writing the RP up.

May I still join?

Name: Kale Esphire
Race: Halfling
Appearance: A fit young man who stands at 3'4". He has 1.5" spiked (or messy, but he'd rather it be called spiked) blond hair and green-gray eyes.
Personality: He tends to be a bit absent-minded and daydream. Kale is imaginative and dreams big. He enjoys company as much as solitude; he doesn't exactly prefer one or the other. It depends on his mood. He is generally positive and optimistic.
Origin: Blossom-Downs
Job: Potter
Background: From his birth, he was raised in his father's trade. He became quite skilled at it too, but he never did view himself as very good. He liked to make useless things instead like sculptures of knights and horses. That's what Kale wanted to be. A knight. However, the social structure didn't give much way for movement. He always aspired to be a knight in his mind though.
Reason for joining on this Quest: "I want to be useful. And useful --not just making pots and bowls. I can tell my father that my dream isn't entirely a fantasy."
Inventory (clothes, tools, weapons, etc): A loose, beige tunic and belt made of rope. On the belt is a short dagger. The hilt is wound with leather cord, and the blade is made of sharp, black metal.
Have you read and agreed to all the rules?: Yes, in fact, they look familiar. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
32 is not young, at all. Oh, and, accepted!
Welcome to Thalassana!

Well, 'oldness' is relative. Also, I mean that he looks young.
Okay, thanks! ^^

Oh, forgot about breed standards. ._. Fail.
4'6" better? XD

Yes. ^^' Definitely better.
(Scary thing is that the GM still accepted. ;) )

"Scary" xD But yeah, it's kinda weird. Still, get yo halfling butt in the RP! :D

Yes, yes, yes, Majem. XD
I'm workin' on it!
----
I was just reading others' character sheets and...
Inventory (clothes, tools, weapons, etc): Magic Mirror, Tome of Herbs, staff, cloth bags, hooded robe, tunic, canteen of water, lots of magically light and strong rope, magical globes, bags of sticky tar, magical amulet, healing potions, energy potions, flute, magnifying glass, tweezers, spectacles, identification forms, wallet, 90 gold bits, a few silver and copper bits, a portrait of his family, keys to his house and workshop, healing salves, healing bandages, tissues, address book, wooden emergency whistle, graphite pencils, quills, ink bottle, scrolls, notepad, scissors, pen-knife
Expected...
some candy
Less expected. Candy? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.