Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, and Romance
Co-Admin is: @happydeath

Summary:
Myths, legends, and curses are considered godlike. Mainly because they can outlive humans and be passed down through the generations. But what if, the Myths and Curses we have revered as stories were actually Gods? What if they were the ones who created humans and helped mankind become what they were supposed to be...or have yet to be? The Myths and Curses are the Gods of this Earth, the ones who created all, but sadly, because of greed, jealousy, and hatred, they had to go. One by one, the myths and curses slowly but surely disappeared. Only watching mankind from a safe haven where no human can go.

However, Earth had plunged into chaos and the Myths and Curses believe it is time to come back and return mankind to how they were before...before the pain, before the guilt, before everything fell. But they first must find their new human vessels to live in...

Are you willing to be that human?

If you have any questions or considers, feel free to ask me, I am more than happy to answer.

This is a premade list already created, more can be added.

Aokigahara Forest - reserved - Shinku Kun
The Pyramids of Giza
Curse of Oak Island
The Hanging Gardens of Babylon
Gate of Hell
Temple of King Solomon
Noah's Ark
Eden - reserved - Happydeath
Atlantis - reserved - Cheshire Grin
Bermuda Triangle - reserved - Princess Poisoned Rose
Dragon's Triangle - reserved - Iceydaze

Camelot
Lighthouse of Alexandria
Library of Alexandria
Curse of King Tut - reserved - DANAsaur
Mount Olympus
Stonehenge
Nexus - reserved
Yomi - reserved - DANAsaur

Fountain of Youth
Pandora's Box - reserved - Cassiegirl
Sherwood Forest
Mount Fuji - reserved - Shinku kun
Muramasa - reserved - Kazuaki Yoshioka
Masamune - reserved - Wattson-Yang
Shangri-La - Reserved - Wattson-Yang

Last edited:
@chrono

Curses are beings created by the Myths, they act as guardians, I will be making a lord section for the differences as well as how they came to be.

I'm interested!
I'd also like Pandora's Box if it's still available.

I'm so interested in this! How many characters can one person have?

@Shinku⭐Kun
You can have as many characters as you want as long as you can control them.

• Useful
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Heavily interested! Interested in Fountain of Youth, Stonehenge, and The Hanging Gardens.

Last edited:
@Pupperr

Oh my o.o well, I'm glad you are interesting and they will be yours~

@Pupperr

Oh my o.o well, I'm glad you are interesting and they will be yours~

I haven't decided which one I want yet! But those are the ones I'm most interested in. :) I would love to hear more about this to make a decision!

Okay, I'm interested in Mount Fuji and Aokigahara Forest.

@Pupperr

Well, in this alternate Earth, the wonders of the world are the Gods who created everything while the curses are the guardians of them. They are personified beings who helped humanity up until things started going wrong and they had to disappear (more on that once the RP is up). Stonehenge, The Hanging Gardens, and Fountain of Youth are examples of the Mythos or Wonders as they are called.

It's hard for me to example, but there will be more info in the lore~

@Pupperr

Well, in this alternate Earth, the wonders of the world are the Gods who created everything while the curses are the guardians of them. They are personified beings who helped humanity up until things started going wrong and they had to disappear (more on that once the RP is up). Stonehenge, The Hanging Gardens, and Fountain of Youth are examples of the Mythos or Wonders as they are called.

It's hard for me to example, but there will be more info in the lore~

I understand that part, I am more curious as to what the thoughts are around how that is embodied in a character. Is it up to each player to personafy it in their own creative ways?

I'm wondering because I have an idea for the fountain of youth.

Thanks!

• Useful
I understand that part, I am more curious as to what the thoughts are around how that is embodied in a character. Is it up to each player to personafy it in their own creative ways?
Yes, I have this same question because I have an idea for my characters after reading more information about them.

@Shinku⭐Kun
@Pupperr

While the original Wonders have somewhat preset personalities, the people you will be making is entirely up to you. They are the vessels of these beings, the ones who will be using their powers and such. Most of the information of the Wonders and Curses have already been written, just small bits of their life and what happened to them.

So in other words, the vessel can be whatever you have in mind, just as long as it is in reason.

I will be working on the Lore more now~

• Useful
Library of Alexandria,lighthouse of Alexandria

Can you hold these for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I have the curse of king tut and yomi please? Already have a character in mind (/◕ヮ◕)/

@Shinku⭐Kun
@Pupperr

While the original Wonders have somewhat preset personalities, the people you will be making is entirely up to you. They are the vessels of these beings, the ones who will be using their powers and such. Most of the information of the Wonders and Curses have already been written, just small bits of their life and what happened to them.

So in other words, the vessel can be whatever you have in mind, just as long as it is in reason.

I will be working on the Lore more now~

Ahh, I see. I am definitely interested in what these "preset personalities" are before choosing. Will that information be coming out in an OOC or is that something that will be released beforehand?

I am interested in this and I would like Bermuda triangle