Mystic Wars OOC (Lydyn & DarkDragon9695)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try and finish my character's history. Been catching p on jet lag the last couple days, lol ...

No rush, I actually have some filling in to do myself. I came up with something kind of interesting. You'll have to let me know what u think once you read it in her history write up

I haven't forgotten! Promise! I'm just working on a couple other posts between being busy. Hope you're still around.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Still around!!! Glad to hear it!!! I've been swamped myself so don't worry :)

FINALLY got her background done, lol. Sorry, having been in a completely different culture is a bit hard on me. I did it though!

Reactions: DarkDragon9695
Ack! And now I shall get my butt in gear and get mine up too! Lol

Just got mine up!! Loved yours, let me know what you think :)

Reactions: Lydyn
Running into some rotten luck with my server, so been spending all my time trouble-shooting and stuff... sorry!

All right missy. ^_- How do you want to kick this off? I'm not sure there's a ton I can write about off the start aside from a flashback ... since basically, my girl is just on the run right now. Do you want the princess to do the classic run into the mercenary while not looking bit? Haha.

Hmmmmm....we could do that, but I would have you perhaps have her just happen upon a scene where others (the group leaders and my character) are "fighting" each other. They will be in the midst of training off-site so she can get caught up in watching it, since it'll be my girl versus them in 1-on-1 combat. Perhaps afterward she gets caught and mistaken for a new recruit who wants to join or something.

Actually... that's a much better idea! I really like that instead ... :D If you want me starting, how would you like me starting? With a flashback or something similar, and then her stumbling into the sound of a fight?

That would work perfectly. Or if you want me to start I could do the whole setup of the ensuing combat training that she stumbles upon, that way you could have some insight of seeing my character in action and can decide at what point she stumbles upon the scene. What do you think about that?
Ps- when I go to where we're suppose to post it says I have insufficient privileges to post there :(

Just start a new post, haha ... looks like they locked it. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.