1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
T1TJ9Jj.png

SO YOU WANNA TRY SPEED DATING RPING!

RP Palooza
is an open chance for any person within Iwaku to try and find themselves a partner! It's a chance to speed match with potentially new faces without the means of partner search threads!
In this scenario, you'll submit your application to Manna Beast via PM with the title "RP Palooza Application". She and @Miyu will then work to pair each application with the best match based on what is filled in! You are welcome to submit more than once as well but we ask that you limit each application to 'per week'!

RUNS From May 9th until July 31

Hosts: Miyu and Manna Beast

Application form is within the forum location :3

Rules and Regulations
  • All Iwaku Rules apply, no exceptions
  • There is a time limit to every partnership. Once the initial thread has been created with your generated prompt from either host (Miyu or Manna), you'll have either 20 posts (10 per person) or a limit of two weeks to complete your speed matching. At that point, the moderator will announce the end of the speed matching. Allowing either partner to decide if they wish to continue with another outside of the thread.
  • Please do not ghost on the threads. If you have something come up, please notify Manna or Miyu rather than leaving the partner unaware.
  • To keep this friendly for all, there is a No Smut rule in place.
  • Personal feelings. Please keep in mind that this is meant to be an enjoyable chance to meet potentially new partners you may have never interacted with before. Do not harass or pester any person if they decide they do not wish to roleplay with you afterwards. Bullying and inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.

Last edited:
Come join us for some speed rping of the mysterious kind! We've got some applications already but we always want and need more!!!

Good Morning all;

RP Mystery Palooza has begun! This event runs until July 31st, so if you wanna join up? Well you have plenty of time! Come and find a mystery RP partner today!

Last edited:
Need more people to come and apply for some mystery partners! Come, I require more victims Participants!!!!

giphy.gif

New, Old and anything in-between RPer's on this magical site that is Iwaku, if you are looking for a swift rp just to find some potential partner's; well? You've come to the right place.

Let me, set you up with a fellow rper who just might be the rper of your dreams~~

A participation trophy has now been added for the Mystery RP Palooza! Come join us if you want a new shiny ooooo

Do we also get a trophy if we participate in x-amount of Palooza's? :D

If you are a new member and looking for partners to dip your toes in, this is the perfect place for you. It's faster, easier, saves you the hassle of feeling awkward or shy after sending that first message--with the added neat bonus that you may find a lifelong partner and friend.
Not to mention, you may get your very first trophy for participating.

Please join~.

Honestly, I hopped on this because it seems like a fun little challenge/potential partner thing! But mostly I'm into this idea because it's a pre-determined plot where I can just jump in and see what happens with ideas that didn't come out of my brain~

I appreciate and adore this event. <3 Very certain that I've met a dream roleplay partner through this. 🫶

I appreciate and adore this event. <3 Very certain that I've met a dream roleplay partner through this. 🫶
When you applied Fluffy, I knew Lyrikai would be a great fit! Helps that I know you both!

FUCK YEAH ROLEPLAY SPEED DATING >:D

Howdy All;

If you are planning on submitting a application, please direct it to Miyu! Simply cause I'll be gone for a couple weeks and she is the lass in charge!!! Bring her many treats and offerings to keep her a benevolent organizer!

Good Morning Iwaku! I've returned from the great abyss to remind that Mystery RP Palooza will be finto'd on July 31st! So bring that fresh rping blood in and dm me once more with more applications! More I say!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm brand spankin' new here, but this sort of thing sounds super fun to be a part of! I'd love to give it a shot! :>

Hello! I'm brand spankin' new here, but this sort of thing sounds super fun to be a part of! I'd love to give it a shot! :>

You definitely should :D It's super fun and the prompts are actually fantastic!!!

(Welcome to the site, by the way <3)

• Thank You
Reactions: Mellific

Send your application to me or @Manna Beast :3 You can find it by clicking next to Location. It takes you to the Realm and the application form.
Also welcome to Iwaku!!! :D <3

• Love
Reactions: Manna Beast
Absolutely! I would love to bring you in, just PM me your application through the instructions Miyu gave! And I will get things started for you :3

22 days left for MYSTERY PALOOZA! YOU COMING TO GET SOME RANDOM PARTNERS AND A TROPHY!?