Mystery of the trainers(private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nice to meet you," he said catching Serpentine as she jumped into his arms, she sat on his shoulder. Tweeters landed on Black's other shoulder, "Wow a Zoura, that's so cool" he said smiling brighter.

He chuckled nodding gently "yes ghost is a cool pokemon, she is the first pokemon i found" smiles gently petting the zoura gently that gave a happy laugh. His Pontya walked around slowly them and snorted deeply.

"That's so cool, I didn't find Serpentine here a pokemon professor gave her to me and Tweeters here I stole from some goon treating him badly," he said gesturing to each pokemon. He glanced at the fire type circling them.

Zekrom was resting on cloud watching the two trainers, "do you think those two are the ones?" the yellow eyes turned to white dragon next to him.

(When they get the dragons I imagine both dragons pushing their partners closer to eachother like almost kissing distance.)

(yeah that be a good idea) Reshaim looked at Zekrom and then at the trainers below them and said slowly "very well could be" she said slowly to the dark dragon beside her "lets and wait and watch them see what they do" said slowly.

N laughed and nodded "thats great, Lash stop doing that buddy" he grinned gently, the pontya wanted to have a battle with them see how good they where bonded and snorted and reared up pawing N. N laughed gently and nodded "lash wants to see your connection to your pokemon in a battle, so want to try?" asked smiling gently. Zoura giggled happily and swished his tail.

"Of course," Black said both of his pokemon letting off calls accepting the challenge. He couldn't help but smile brighter at the thought of a good battle.

"For once we agree Reshy," he said using the nickname he had created to annoy the white dragon.

The white dragon glared at th black dragon her eyes sharp blue color and growled slowly "Zekky you should know better then to call my nickname" said slowly.

N smiles and nodded and put his pokemon down and his Zoura wanted in first as he grunted and was ready for a nice battle and smiles at the pokemon ready for this ? I don't go easy

Neither do I, Serpentine said jumping from Black's shoulder and standing her ground. She got in a battle stance ready for anything.

Zekrom snorted at her, "hey look it seems they're going to battle," he said looking away from his white counterpart.

The Zoura eyes glowed and shifted its form into tweeter and flew into the air "Alrighty lets start this, Zoura lets use curse" he said, the pokemon body glows as his speed attack and defense rose sharply.

The white dragon watched the battle watching every move and all their moves and connected the pokemon would be with their trainer.

"Go vine whip!" Black called, Serpentine nodded two vines sprouted from her back. One rushed at Ghost to strike her sharply.

Zekrom watched as well, his yellow eyes gleamed as he lifted his tail a bit. Blue lighting ran up along his tail and pulled his lips up into a smirk as he watched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghost dodged and flew around "ghost shadow claw" said. Zoura flew around the snivy claws turning dark and slashed at several different times.

The white dragon watches her steel blue eyes flashed slightly

"Serpentine you okay?" Black asked, the snivy looked at him and nodded standing up. "Leaf storm!" He called, Serpentine's eyes glowed as the leaves around them lifted up and began swirling in the air. Suddenly the swirling leaves were all thrown at Ghost at high speeds.

Ghost was blown over the illusion faded and got up eyes glowing deep blue "you ok ghost?" N asked. Ghost snorted nodding eyes determined. N nodded but switched his zoura out for his pontya. Lash snorted his firey mane shines "alright lash flame wheel " said smiling as the pontya eyes glow rearing up its mane flew around it creating a wheel of flames and bolted at his oppent at extreme speeds

"Serpentine dodge," the snivy did as told, "Swift!" Stars formed around Serpentine her eyes glowing again, all the stars flew towards Lash in a beautiful display.

The pontya dodged the starry blasts and used flame wheel again charging zigzag then broke out using while charge his body flashed with lighting

"Hold your position," Black said, Serpentine stood there until the last second dodging, "Scratch!" Black called. Serpentine's hands glowed white before she brought them down towards Lash's side.

Serpentine stood up after the attack hit her, "Come back girl," Black said his eyes showing that he didn't want her to get hurt anymore. The snivy jumped into his arms as tweeters launched from his shoulder taking flight. "Tweeters twister," Black called, the pidove nodded before his wings glowed and he flapped them faster creating a small tornado and sending it towards Lash.

Lash used flame wheel right twoard the gust using the air to ram the pontya into the bird Pokemon giving him a burn but got buffeted by some sand kicked up. N kept a cool head

Tweeters shook himself and took off again giving black a nod to say he was okay. "Peck!" Black called, Tweeters beak glowed as he tucked his wings and dove straight at Lash. Serpentine laid in Black's eyes watching her friend as he battled the ponyta.

Lash dodged using tail whip cutely to lower tweeters defense before the pontya was pulled back by n who sent out zoura that eyes flashed deep blue" alright ghost use shadow claw" said. Zoura ran twoard the dive bombing bird bringing up its paw glowing black creating large explosion knock both the Pokemon back.

Status
Not open for further replies.