Mystery of the lost continent

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrono

Original poster
Forgive me for not making this post all flashy with pictures I'm writing from my cellphone not good at adding pictures from it

This story idea combines a few of my favorite movies, games,tv series together this is pretty open world the map is only basic but if you build a location that adds to the map you have ownership of that location so it's lore is yours to make as long as it doesnt exceed the boundary of what is the world
I'm looking for moderaters for this someone experienced

What if all the strange disappearance on earth where things can't be explained like the Bermuda triangle and other places like it were portals to another continent a lost continent a place that's steps a bit out of time a place where earths past and myths meet and you were one of many transported to this place where dinosaurs, creatures from earths past and dragons exist where not only swords and a bit of magic but modern weapons also exists in the same place

Last edited by a moderator:
This is ridiculously over generalized in addition to adding just about every sci-fi trope and cliche in the book. Do have a SPECIFIC plot or story line?!

Yes I do the world is set up much like game of thrones multiple kingdoms or habitats exist and each is like its own city but they have 2 work together while each has its own resources they may have a abundance of 1 or 2 things but lacks an abundance of the others .

there are dinosaurs but I said before a bit of magic would be present this comes in 2 forms 1 in the form of the bond a mystical link that allows for the taming of these different dinos,ice age mammals, insects, and a few mythical creatures some of which limited 2 a single character who is for the storyline

2 spells which will be explained in time as the story developes

With the arrival of people from different eras there is a limited industrial ,and technological field that allows the existence of fire arms ,vehicles and some very limited computer tech

Some people are descended from survivors who came here others newly arriving

This worlds general society is medieval royalty , wizards,knights,nobles, merchant ,commoners

I have a general language both written and spoken and I have few different established groups that ive imported from the different sources I used 2 make this and a few locations special 2 these groups
As well as a few map locations as for a main villain yeah I have one but would like 2 see if anyone was interested before I reveal everything i dont like it when someone spends time to build an rp that has a solid plot only 2 be drowned and forgotten which is why my first post was so generalized

I'm redoing this thread in a short while but to any who are still interested do leave me a post here I will pm you with the details of the story and updated info of the setting some information is being changed but the core is the same the list of creatures I'm using comes from ark survival evolved save 4 the 4 boss creatures and 2 event creatures everything else is up 4 grabs you have 1 main partner and a few secondary tamed creatures that's core

Status
Not open for further replies.