Mystery of the Light Eater

It seems there were 2 additions into the "party",a man with some Undine ears,and a talking ferret(?).

"Seems like the crowd is enlarging...hmm?" He turned to look at Inazuma,apparently snapped out of her depression within a split second,looking at Daxter. One could probably see a star shining in each of her eye as she looked at him as if he's the most adorable creature on the planet.

@dark

Daxter smirked rubbing his fur down to try to flirt with the lady.

Jak cleared his throat snapping daxter out of his funk.

"Looks like it so far." Jak nodded.

Daxter muttered something about being snapped out of a funk.

@Tamotsu @LuckycoolHawk9 @Neko_Green @megagiga@Crow

"That was definitely not some ordinary ferret......he's clearly trying to get Inazuma's attention...."

Hisashi thought as he was secretly thankful that Jak interrupted Daxter's attempt. The idea of a talking ferret flirting with a human(?) girl was likewise a little awkward to imagine...

@dark

Last edited by a moderator:
Jak nodded "It's... a long story on how Daxter became a ferr-

Daxter grumbled "An OTTSEL! Get it right, guys sheesh!"

Jak sighed "Yeah I get it."

Jak nodded "Anyways, Daxter here used to be like me."

@Tamotsu @Crow @anybody else

Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer looked over at Daxter and Jak. " This conversation must be so fascinating, but if you would please kindly help us knock in the monsters into the portal, that would be bloody fucking fine."

@dark

Last edited:
@dark (Talking to)

Nagito's eyes fell upon the new... Person... Elf?... That had appeared suddenly. "Wow, I didn't know that these Pokémon things talked," he commented as the ferret on the elf's shoulder spoke, ignoring what was stated about Daxter, but clearly interested in him. Looking back to Jak, Nagito smiled, "What's its name? Can it do tricks?"

Meanwhile, his owl curiously approached Daxter, giving a puzzled, "Hoo?" at him.

Daxter tried to help Jak focus but the ottsel looked over at Nagito "... I'm a Ottsel.. not a pokemon."

He harshly pointed to himself "I can speak for myself. I can do tricks just fine."

Jak turned for a second "Yeah, that's Daxter."

Daxter raised a eyebrow at the owl and blinked "Hoo?" "Hello to you."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Tamotsu @Crow @Neko_Green @Demmy @MetaGiga

Last edited:
Daxter tried to help Jak focus but the ottsel looked over at Nagito "... I'm a Ottsel.. not a pokemon."

He harshly pointed to himself "I can speak for myself. I can do tricks just fine."

Jak turned for a second "Yeah, that's Daxter."

Daxter raised a eyebrow at the owl and blinked "Hoo?" "Hello to you."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Tamotsu @Crow @Neko_Green @Demmy @MetaGiga
Chloe Everette
As Chloe's kelffi was helping herd the ultra-beast into the portal. The furry creature on the man's shoulders was giving Chloe an unshakeable chill. It seems intelligent like it could talk, and that it was kind of freaking it out. So she started to slow and with the best of her ability to be discreet about it walk out of his range probably like a good 12 yards.

Akiko's arrival seemed to go by mostly unnoticed, which while such a thing might annoy others, in her mind, it worked well. Being invisible meant other's didn't particularly care enough to either trust or distrust you. A very useful state of being. She would have attempted to further 'join' the seemingly random group of people, if not for the emergence of flying jellyfish.

Had it not been for Pandora's Ark, she would have found flying jellyfish to be odd, however it seemed perfectly natural to her. That is, until someone said something about being unable to kill them. Something she highly doubted, as she firmly believed that anything living can also die. She wanted to prove it, Ignis could burn them to ashes, Rage could shred them, but she didn't want to reveal to the others how violent she could be just yet, and unfortunately she had less control over that when using the device around her neck.

Luckily, it seemed the others could handle the situation well enough anyways, seeming to hold back the hoard of jellyfish with little problems. She used this opportunity to gauge the abilities of others, particularly taking note of the boy who had the similar device. Her suspicions were confirmed, though his transformations seemed different to her own, something she took a mental note of.

The fight against the jellyfish, if you could call it such, didn't last too long till someone threw a ball at one of them, seemingly to an undesired effect. Though, shortly after another ball was thrown at the same, and the creature did not re-emerge. Akiko turned around to see the source of the second ball, a woman with blonde hair in an odd style. The new appearance was suggesting returning the jellyfish to their home, instead of hurting them. Akiko wasn't fond of the idea, but she supposed she should help with some aspect or the others might not let her tag along. Reaching up to the dial on her collar, she turned it to Petal, and pushed it, being enveloped in a black light and emerging as the small plantlike creature.

Splitting into five, helping to herd the jellyfish back into the strange hole they emerged from, occasionally biting at the tentacles when they tried to retaliate, they did however not taste like calamari as she had thought they would.

"So she also has some sort of device that lets her transform into different creatures too....no wonder Ben Tennyson looked at her choker curiously..." Hisashi thought silently as he watched the Jellyfishes "float"(?) back into the portal. Meanwhile Inazuma was giving Daxter a headpat.

"Then again,I suppose each and several universe has something out of the ordinary..."

@Neo. @dark

Daxter waved off Jak, giving him a smirk "Come on Jak, you go do the shooting. I got some pettings to take care of." He flashed a wide grin at Inazuma.

@Tamotsu

Jak muttes something as he wonders if the fight against the jellyfish are finished.

Last edited:
"Quite the friend you have here,I just hope he knows that it's an illegal relationship he's getting into and is just practicing being cool towards a girl" Hisashi told Jak as he looked at Inazuma snuggling Daxter.

"Aww you're sho kyute Mr Ottsel!"

"Seems she's taken a liking into your friend alright. I'm Beowulf by the way. Nice to meet you"

Jak flashes a annoyed grin at Daxter "Yeah, I hope you know what the hell you are getting into, Dax. I don't want to be responsible for your actions.Besides he's enjoying it."

Daxter kept getting petted "Oh man, Jak, I'm liking this girl. She really knows where to rub the right places."

Jak nodded "Yeah, already. But enough about that. Nice to meet you, Beowulf. This is Daxter and I'm Jak."

@Tamotsu

Chloe Everette
It seemed that the rest of them were having an easy enough time herding the Ultra-Beasts into the portal. Chloe decided she was going to see what this furry creature was about. He had given her a look before and it seemed that the girl with the giant machine man had taken a liking to him. At least the furry creature wouldn't be on her tail end. Good for the girl since he seemed to like the company of the furry.

"I'm sorry I am not sure if I caught your name. I'm Chloe, are you a pokemon? I don't think I ever saw your kind. Your like something out of a book," Chloe asked. She had a serious tone and seemed to talk out of necessity then wanting to know them more.

@dark - Talking to

Daxter

Name's Orange Lightning! ZAZAZING!!!! But for you, my name's really Daxter.

"Poke-wha now?! I'm a ottsel.. I wasn't a ottsel before my ... FRIEND.. ahem turned me into ONE!"

Jak turned and cleared his throat "Dax, calm down."

"Yeah, I was a humanoid with long ears like my friend here."
@Neko_Green

"Why didn't they turn you back into who you originally are? Mr Daxter?" Inazuma asked with a tone of curiosity and confusion. He didn't seem to sound happy about being an Ottsel.

"I take it that the transformation couldn't be reversed anymore?"

@dark @Neko_Green

The ottsel sighed and frowned "Sometimes i hate it, sometimes I love it. I could be changed back but I chose to stay a ottsel which is regarded as a god in our world."

"Me and Jak tried to see a Dark eco sage that could change me back but it never happened, and the guy ended up being crazy trying to take over the world."

"In between saving the world and staying myself, I chose to save the world."

@Tamotsu and @Neko_Green

"I see....it's really admirable of you,Mr Daxter" Inazuma gave Daxter another affectionate headpat,while Hisashi was confused about something.

Ottsel...regarded as a god...? The heck? ((He's thinking this in his mind,hence the lack of " and "))

@dark

Daxter blushed a bit as he got his head patted.

"Yeah, the precursors are our gods in our world. We met them."

"Turns out they are all ottsels, funny huh?" [Jak 3 spoilers]

@Tamotsu @Neko_Green

"Oh,that explains it." Normally,one would be weirded out by what they heard,but considering that Hisashi is one of those people who seen a lot of weird things....

"Hue? Ottsels are gods in your world?" She looked down nervously and slowly at Daxter....and then immediately did a dogeza (Japanese Apology Bowing) "I-im sorry! >∆<"

"Uh......"

@dark