Mystery of the Light Eater

@Crow @Tamotsu

Nagito stared at the creature-turned-human as he began to familiarize himself with the rest of the people there. Finally, he approached 'Ben' (was he somewhere near America?) and nodded. "Yeah... Well, I'm Nagito Komaeda. Nice to meet you," he greeted with a smile. Nagito still thought that he was still high, though. But he's decided to just go with the flow. Better to just accept sometimes. After all, none of this made enough sense to be real.

Looking back towards the Gundam-person, he tilted his head to the side. Beowulf? For some reason, that name sounded vaguely familiar to him. Must be something he had overheard some kids talking about.

Chloe watched as the red monster turned into a human a realized that it wasn't, in fact, a Pokemon. The two others that appeared seemed as if they were from the rough landscape which contrasted the sterile appearance of the floating craft they were on.

"Well nice to meet you Ben, I'm Chloe," Chloe said to him. She now seemed to watch the conversation. She was getting a little overwhelmed now. Her eyes pears over to the robot, then to the tough warrior, and the lass in the jumpsuit, then over to the others. The area seemed to be bustling with people. Though who had drawn them here?

1843217f4DHe5KG.png

Akiko had used a spell to follow the beast which stole the light, after having tried and failed to terrorize a newlywed young couple in the darkness that ensued. Pandora's Ark was proving itself more useful than she had anticipated, and having heard of others with similar powers to her's, she wondered how many, if any, of them would investigate as well.

After having followed, in the form of Lillith, she hovered silently above the strange...island? As far as she knew, there wasn't any such device in her world that could hold up an island, and yet, this one looked artificial. Perhaps the beast was from another? Was Lillith's magic even strong enough to traverse worlds? Apparently so, unless other forces assisted without her knowledge...

There was a group, one of which seemed to have a device like her own, yet his was strapped to his wrist. She decided not to reveal herself in her current form, and instead flew down, and returned to her human form before joining the group, best to keep her cards a secret.

Once in her human form, she emerged from the corner where she had landed and approached the group, whom from the odd arrangement of individuals, she assumed was here for the same thing. Putting on her best 'innocent' face, which was actually rather believable, she waved with a cheery "hello!" to the group.​

Daniel Harris and Lucifer Morningstar

" If you are asking if we are still in one of the seven regions of the Pokémon world, then yes. This is Alola. It's a plane ride away from Kanto, not sure how far it us from Kalos, Miss Chloe though," he smiled back.

" My Pikachu's name is Sparky, had the Pikachu since the small mouse was level 1. I got a full team on me too, but Sparky prefers my shoulder instead of a Pokeball, kind of like Squirts, though he is a wild Pokémon.

" A dragon-like thing... Hmmm... I know that there are a few legends with dragons across the region," he said, pulling out some research on Alola.

"
It looks like the most human looking one has some information on that."

" I sadly can't answer your question, but maybe it wanted more light before it ate its own or maybe something is preventing it from eating our sun or maybe the other suns being eaten was an accident," Daniel added, watching as Squirtle crawl onto Lucifer's shoulder.

@Neko_Green @Crow

" If you are asking if we are still in one of the seven regions of the Pokémon world, then yes. This is Alola. It's a plane ride away from Kanto, not sure how far it us from Kalos, Miss Chloe though," he smiled back.

" My Pikachu's name is Sparky, had the Pikachu since the small mouse was level 1. I got a full team on me too, but Sparky prefers my shoulder instead of a Pokeball, kind of like Squirts, though he is a wild Pokémon.

" A dragon-like thing... Hmmm... I know that there are a few legends with dragons across the region," he said, pulling out some research on Alola.

"
It looks like the most human looking one has some information on that."

" I sadly can't answer your question, but maybe it wanted more light before it ate its own or maybe something is preventing it from eating our sun or maybe the other suns being eaten was an accident," Daniel added, watching as Squirtle crawl onto Lucifer's shoulder.

@Neko_Green @Crow

"That is is a very nice and Sparky. It is strange though why the light is still here if I saw it being eaten back in Kalos?" Chloe said pondering on what was going on. To her, it seemed like people from different worlds had come together here. The mythos she had learned of could not prepare her for why this happened, but he gave her an idea now of perhaps what was happening. On this platform a group of people from different worlds had come together, perhaps to solve some problem. The problem she had concluded would be this monster and the light. Maybe Daniel was from a different world?

"Perhaps the reason why the light was gone where I am from was that we are from different worlds. Like these folk here?" Chloe told him.

Daniel Harris

Sparky had noticed that the person was disappointed and wagged her tail and was adorable in all the right ways. She had been so focused on the weirdness that she hadn't notice the person.

" Pokémon are the animals that inhabit this world, they are basically traveling companions and we used them for fun little battles. Pokeballs are where the Pokémon are stored."

" It is entirely possible that he went to other regions first to eat the sun or you come from a different world. As for me, I wasn't born here. I just woke up in the Kanto reigon on my tenth birthday and has been travelling the world for a bit, aging as I went along. I guess you could say I come from a world similar to the businessman in appearance at least, an Earth at least. Of course, I have hazy memories. I could have sworn that there was... damn, the pages that hosted the Alolan legendaries fell out of my notebook. It is going to take me a bit to recall the names of the ones that could possibly help us.

@Neko_Green @Tamotsu

Lucy

The day she had left her town to find whatever took away their light was a hard one. Natsu was very adamant about her staying with the group. Alas, she managed to talk him into letting her go out and look on her own. While not the smartest of ideas Lucy still believed she could find the light that had been taken from earthland. For days she traveled alone searching in the dark for any clue as to where she needed to go. Nothing came up. That was when she set to the sea hoping maybe her answer lay beyond. As she was at sea a storm hit, rocking her boat and tossing her through the sea. A wave hit sending her boat crashing into the sea and then everything went black.

---

Lucy's eyes creaked open before snapping shut, the light hurting her eyes. Light. Her eyes burst open as she looked around. This place had light. Looking around she seemed to be on a boat stranded at sea. Hand reaching for her keys she sighed in relief at her hand touching the cold metal of the keys. Standing up Lucy looked at her surroundings. Where am I was a question that soured through her head over and over. Grabbing Leo's key she walked looking for any sign of life. She had walked to the other side of the boat before she heard voices. Several voices. Peaking around the corner she saw several people. All of whom looked different from what she was used to. Stepping into view Lucy cleared her throat hoping to catch there attention before speaking, "Excuse me but, where are we?"

Nagito listened intently as the strangers spoke. So, the weird mutant animals were called Pokémon and and they were in an area of another world called the 'Aloha' region. Well then. This was a first. Sighing Nagito approached the group. "Unlike you guys, I'm not exactly the best one for this thing. I'm just a trashy person with no redeeming qualities other than my luck, which isn't all that special," Nagito laughed.

That's when it happened. A soft sphere of light brown feathers darted right into Nagito's chest, startling the adolescent. Lifting it away from him, Nagito studied it curiously. It looked like a strange barn owl, but was oddly cute. What really stood out was that it had an arrangement on its chest that resembled a bow tie made of leaves. With a happy "Koo!", the barn owl flew into the hood in Nagito's parka, leaving him absolutely lost for words.

"Aether Paradise?" Amelia echoed, stepping back and studying the group. A strange group, no doubt, with even stranger mutations. At least they seemed friendly, but, what had she gotten herself into? "Wait... back up a sec, yeah? What do you mean by 'different worlds'?"

"I think it means we're from different planes. I am from from Nirn, and I believe you must be a goddess, from Aetherius." The man who had been sleeping beforehand had finally joined the conversation.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Name's Stull," the man grinned, but then frowned, listening to Daniel. "In my world he would be called Alduin, the world-eater. Though, I am surprised he has returned so soon."

@Tamotsu

Nagito glanced towards Hisashi, the owl now comfortably snuggled up inside of his hood. "I'm not sure how really react to this. I don't know if this is good luck or bad luck, so I'm not sure what's going to happen."

The owl responded with a quiet 'koo' and burrowed deeper into Nagito's hood.

Daniel Harris
" Pokémon are the animals that inhabit this world, they are basically traveling companions and we used them for fun little battles. Pokeballs are where the Pokémon are stored."

" It is entirely possible that he went to other regions first to eat the sun or you come from a different world. As for me, I wasn't born here. I just woke up in the Kanto reigon on my tenth birthday and has been travelling the world for a bit, aging as I went along. I guess you could say I come from a world similar to the businessman in appearance at least, an Earth at least. Of course, I have hazy memories. I could have sworn that there was... damn, the pages that hosted the Alolan legendaries fell out of my notebook. It is going to take me a bit to recall the names of the ones that could possibly help us.
@Neko_Green @Tamotsu
Chloe listened to him as he talked and nodded in a gesture of understanding. "I see so you're from Kanto, that is interesting. So you think the Alolan mythical Pokemon have something to do with this all? What do you mean they could help us? Like are they friendly? If I remember my study back in Sinnoh each island had a guardian of some kind right, so I would think they would be friendly. Though it been a long time since I read on that. I mostly studied Sinnoh myth," Chloe explained.

She looked down and touched her Pokeball. She wondered if she could get her Pokemon out, she didn't know if it was saved yet. It seemed that there were pokemon here from the Green Owl having seemingly chosen Nagito.

Daniel Harris
Daniel looked over at Sparky and lowered the small mouse off his shoulder and watched as it approached her, waiting to see if she would want to pet it. " Just a far warning, petting the cheeks isn't a good idea at all, unless being electrocuted is a thing, also don't rub the tummy."

He turned back to Chloe after he gave the directions to the little girl. "Yes, I believe that an Alolan mythical pokemon was the cause of it. I know about the island guardians and some vague information on them, but the notes had more detailed information on them and other legendaries in the region such as the lion and bat one, god, can't even remember their names. Maybe if I see one of them, the name will dawn on me. Maybe it will be a good idea to explore the place instead of just talking."

@Neko_Green @Tamotsu

• Useful
Reactions: MagnoliaSweet
Inazuma gleefully snuggled Sparky (avoiding the cheeks and the tummy as instructed)

"Ehehehe~ X3"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Last edited by a moderator:
Amelia looked bewildered. "Nothing is making sense. What the actual fuck is going on?" She shook her head, taking another step back and looking around, cursing under her breath.

Stull, on the other hand, waved to the little girl with a kind smile before looking at Daniel. "Is there any way, if you can recall, that we may vanquish it?"

Daniel Harris
Daniel looked over at Sparky and lowered the small mouse off his shoulder and watched as it approached her, waiting to see if she would want to pet it. " Just a far warning, petting the cheeks isn't a good idea at all, unless being electrocuted is a thing, also don't rub the tummy."

He turned back to Chloe after he gave the directions to the little girl. "Yes, I believe that an Alolan mythical pokemon was the cause of it. I know about the island guardians and some vague information on them, but the notes had more detailed information on them and other legendaries in the region such as the lion and bat one, god, can't even remember their names. Maybe if I see one of them, the name will dawn on me. Maybe it will be a good idea to explore the place instead of just talking."

@Neko_Green @Tamotsu
"That is true. Maybe we can' find answers in there," Chloe said to Daniel. However, she looked over to the girl in the tights and pursed her lips. "Though I don't think everyone is ready to go in," Chloe said. She wasn't willing to address the ground. She was fine just going in with Daniel. He seemed nice. The others had their own situation, she would much rather not bother them.

"Why don't we go in by ourselves, like what we can see what is in theirs. We got our pokemon so we will be fine.," Chloe said to him.

"Eh, I don't see anything wrong with the lady, but she does have the evil look," Ben whispers back to Hisashi & Inazuma, "I'm sure it'll be alright. There's something familiar about that..."

Ben looks at his Omnitrix, then at the lady's collar. Before he could approach her, more people flooded in.

"So many people touching down," Ben says, "I agree, Chloe, and we can reintroduce ourselves to all the new people when we walk in, let's-"

Just then, before they could enter, a strange wormhole appeared above all. From it emerged strange creatures, remniscent of jellyfish - jellyfish that made strange alien noises.

naHZTdJ.jpg

As Ben dials through the aliens in his Omnitrix, ready to fight, the jellyfish neared the group, hovering slowly but surely. Were they friend, or were they foe?

"Let's see, who's the right guy to make a peanut butter and jellyfish sandwich with? Wait, I'm allergic..."

@Tamotsu @LuckycoolHawk9 @Demmy @Lulunopia @MetaGiga @Neko_Green @Neo.

Sparky seemed to be enjoying her time being petted and didn't mind that it wasn't by her master but was sad that it couldn't do a little sparking with what was happening.

" No, it doesn't kill, it does hurt though."

Daniel sighed as he turned over to the person. " You can't vanquish pokemon as much as defeat them in them in combat and make them faint or catch them when they are low on health."

Lucifer was silent, trying his best to process everything that was happening and was wondering how he could get out of here and restore the light to his world. He imagined that he was going to have to work with these people, but it wasn't like he had a choice in the matter. He looked at the Squirtle who had crawled up his shoulder and looked over at him with a sigh.

" That might be a good idea-but-," he stopped himself as he looked up and noticed the jellyfish creature and looked at Ben. " Don't attack it with your abilities unless you can do it from a range- this is an Ultra Beast. I don't remember which one, but most of them are bad to directly attack," he said, looking through his notes and pulling out a pokeball. "Go, Ms. Octo..." Daniel sent his Octillery. " Try to stay out of the Ultra Beast's range and use Scald."

Lucifer groaned and looked at the Pokémon. " Hey, Squirts can you do something?' Squirtle nodded and used Hydro Pump from Lucifer's shoulder, aiming at the pokemon.

Nagito might not have any idea what kind of world he ended up in, but he knew for a fact that the strange jellyfish that had appeared was something that was out of place in this world. It looked... Mildly disturbing. Backing away, Nagito put his hands up defensively, "You don't need to attack me, giant jellyfish... I'm worthless!"

That's when the owl flew out of his hood, its cute eyes giving the giant jellyfish the most intimidating glare it could manage. "Hey, little guy, it's dangerous! Don't try and protect trash like me!" the "lucky" teen warned, worried for his new companion. He just got a cute new mutated animal friend and now it's going to waste its life defending him from a jellyfish-from-beyond?! This is even worse than the time his dog got ran over by a truck when he was walking it!

Stull laughed, "My friend, my aim is as trje as a skeever's tongue. But perhaps it is friendly," he yelled, stretching his arms wide and walking towards the floating blob. "Hello there!"

Amelia scowled, aiming the shotgun once more, though she didnt fire yet. "So you can't kill these creatures? Where's the fun in that?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Tamotsu
Chloe noticed the jellyfish-like Pokemon heading out of the main door. Lucky they didn't go in first it would be tight. Chloe guessed it wasn't a good idea to touch them. Chloe grabbed her Pokeball and pointed it at the ground in front of her. A red beam came out and it formed into an icy blue dog-like creature with long ears and bangs. It let out an aura of coldness.

"Glaceon use ice beam on that pokemon over there, keep away from it," Chloe commanded as she pointed at the jellyfish closest.

Chloe looked over at the girl in the tights and spoke, "I would still try and shot that thing, you can maybe scare them away," she said as Glaceon let out a beam of ice directed to the Jellyfish.

@Demmy (Speaking to)
@Crow (Attacking Pokemon)