Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
OoC

The Mysterious Light Eater, it who eats light from suns, seeking to regains its true form.

The light needed by many, but it simply eats, devours, consumes, and you, in particular, have tracked the possible keys to find this Light Eater. Your key is in a facility surrounded completely by water. You find your way here by ways not even you understand, but hey, you're here.

290px-Aether_Paradise.png

The outskirts of Aether Paradise. It seems that whichever world this islandbound facility was situated in still had its lights in the sky.

From the waters rose a majestic being - its primary colouring red as blood, slick black lining its body.

XVMHfAV.png

The creature somersaulted onto the docks of the large facility, lined by white tiles.

"Tada! Haha... wait, how did I get here?"

The creature looks up to the sky, blocking the brightness with his translucent, flappy wing membranes.

"Nice to see a sunny day again, but now I need to make sure I see it for the rest of my life! Guess I'm the only guy here- huh?"

In the distance, the creature would see others approaching these docks, whether it be via boat, swimming or flight.​

It was supposed to be a normal day for Nagito Komaeda. Get ten drinks from a vending machine instead of one, be chased by a few dogs, fall into a trash can... The usual kind of stuff for him. But instead, his luck had to take it to the next level.

It started with the sky getting darker. Normally, it would have been a sudden downpour to add to Nagito's luck cycle. But this time, it was different. It was like it was turning nighttime... But wasn't at the same time. It was around noon, but the sky was darkening... Then, out of all the things that could have ever happened to him, the next was quite possibly the most bizarre.

A wormhole appeared below him as he took a careless step, sucking him into a different dimension and crashing into a pond in some sort of wildlife sanctuary. Filled with alienlike creatures resembling animals.

... He was definitely high.

After people in strange white uniforms pulled him out of the sanctuary, Nagito just wanted to leave. This was too weird for him to even consider processing.

It was at that moment when he was exiting the wildlife sanctuary was he met with a red... Orange... Bipedal manta ray-moth-bat-thing.

Jr4pGLI.png

"It's finally happened, huh... I've lost my sense of all reality."

Chloe had probably been on the platform for a few minutes before she saw other beings come up with various different methods. A man with white air seemed to be thrown out from the inside, then a red looking Pokemon of which Chloe had no knowledge of had flown out of the water up onto the platform. She had woken up here. The last thing she remembered was getting a room in a hotel as the people in Lumiose City reported on the loss of the light with the flickering of the TVs being blocked by the silhouettes of panicked onlookers. Chloe just needed to sleep and get away from all of the stress of that day.

She had woken up here though and that didn't help her one bit. Chloe walked over to the Red Pokemon and the White haired young man.

"Excuse me do you happen to know where I am?" Chloe asked the white-haired. She seemed to ignore the Pokemon for the time being as if it wouldn't understand her.

Chloe seemed someone unsure of herself as she asked, the place was breezy and the smell of the ocean went into the air, not like Lumiose. This was quite different and she had no understanding of why she was here.

@MetaGiga (Speaking to)
@Crow (Near to/Ignoring)

@Neko_Green (Speaking to)
@Crow (Near)

Nagito glanced towards the one who had spoke, then realized that she had been addressed him. With a sigh, he crossed his arms, "I'm not sure where I am, but what I know is that I've officially begun to have some major hallucinations. You might as well be one too. So far, I've seen an oversized purple starfish, a piece of coral with a face on it, and a weird looking pelican, and now whatever that thing is," he explained to her, then pointed to the red creature near them. There's no way any of this could be really happening. Then again, this girl could actually be real.

Might as well introduce himself. Besides, Nagito felt as if they'd be with each other for a while.

"My name is Nagito Komaeda," he introduced with a small smile, silently keeping an eye on the creature near them. If it tried anything, then Nagito was pretty sure that his luck cycle had to be leading towards good luck right about now.

Inazuma's side

The darkness was enveloping her. Inazuma could not find her friends and sister anywhere no matter where she goes. They swore to stay together in the investigations so that they could bring back the light together,but now? She was hopelessly lost with no visuals on her sister-ships. Who knows if she might just stumble upon Abyssals unintentionally,she wouldn't be able to handle all of them at once. Inazuma looked around her,fear getting into her as every second passed. "Akatsuki...? Ikazuchi...? Hibiki...?Anyone...? Where are you..?" As she continued traversing through the dark,a wormhole disguised as the reflection of the moon appeared on the ocean. Before she realized it,she has "sunk" into the wormhole......

Now? She finds herself on the floor,where the the first thing she saw was a huge building,showered by the light of the sun. Wait.....THE SUN!

"Uweeh!!?? This place has daylight!?"

Hisashi's side

Once again,life isn't going to let him off the hook with the label "Always shoved into trouble". First some thugs thought it would be fun to try extorting some money out of him (They got their asses kicked). Then some workers cleaning the window of a building accidentally dropped their bucket of water onto his head (he dried himself using his personal flame abilities). Next,some idiot riding on a skateboard attempted to ollie over him (it ended with the tip of of the skateboard hitting the skater's "you-know-what" after its position was changed by hitting Hisashi's head,the latter was unfazed). Finally,he sees the sun get devoured by some dragon(?).

"Arson,Murder,Jaywalking...and now what's his supposed to be? Flipping? Whatever,I need to go ask mom for any leads. The sun disappearing is no small business."

Upon meeting up with the Sun Goddess of the Shinto Religion,Amaterasu,he was told off the being that devoured the sunlight also doing the same for other worlds. However,she pointed out there was one world whose sun is completely untouched despite passing by multiple times. It seems that there is a good lead for Hisash to look for whatever creature it is that took the sun away.

It was there a portal was opened for him by a dimensional rift,where it seems to be linked exactly to the world he's going to investigate.

"Huh...well that saves me time to ask the Dimensional Deities."

Using the gadget that allowed him to turn into Destiny,he flew into the portal towards the place called Aether Paradise.....only for the transformation to automatically reverse the moment the portal closed,sending him tumbling down onto the ground. There it took a few rolls for him to perfectly stand up from the crash-land.

"Can't turn into Destiny huh...? I wonder if the same could go for the W-"

"Um....excuse me...?"

Turning around,Hisashi saw what looks like a young school girl seemingly 11 or 12 years old.

"Do you know what this place is?"

"What is place is you say....? Well....I think this place is called Aether Paradise."

Last edited by a moderator:
"What... Is that?" Nagito gasped in awe as the Gundam appeared. To say the least, he was at a loss for words for once. It's not everyday that his luck ends him up in this sort of situation.
Well, he's stopped being too surprised at most things after his parents and a plane hijacker got killed by a meteorite in front of him. But this was something else.

Was he in some sort of movie or something? Was the giant robot going to unleash a rocket punch and destroy the entire foundation? Was it being controlled by rangers in multicolored suits? Regaining his composure, Nagito took a deep breath and approached the Gundam carefully. "Is anybody in there? Hopefully friendly?"

"I'm not sure where I am, but what I know is that I've officially begun to have some major hallucinations. You might as well be one too. So far, I've seen an oversized purple starfish, a piece of coral with a face on it, and a weird looking pelican, and now whatever that thing is,
"I have never seen this Pokemon either," Chloe pointed out the red thing that was next to them. By looking at it seemed like it was understanding them from what Chloe guessed.

"My name is Nagito Komaeda," he introduced with a small smile, silently keeping an eye on the creature near them. If it tried anything, then Nagito was pretty sure that his luck cycle had to be leading towards good luck right about now.

The man seemed friendly enough though his doubts about himself being crazy put her on edge. If the light went out and huge dragon thing had appeared surely this could happen. Though the thing that attacked could have been a pokemon, actually it was highly likely, but if by some strange fate she ended up here she would accept that.

"I am Chloe, How did you get here. I just woke up from my Hotel in Lumiose, you don't happen to know how we got here?"

Looking over she saw the robot looking person.

@Tamotsu (looking at)
@MetaGiga (Talking to)

Daniel Harris and Lucifer Morningstar

Waking up to complete darkness was a weird thing. Somehow, it wasn't the weirdest thing that he had ever had happened. He had lived through the rise of the mob boss, finding a legendary bird, two titans fighting, a whole tear in dimension, a dangerous pokemon being summoned, a fight between two ideals and that was all just stuff that happened in the background for him. He was never the hero in the front of those tales, he was just someone who just lived in the world. So when he noticed something weird from the hotel he was staying at in Alola, he used the ride pokemon Charizard to arrive at Aether Paradise. He arrived to see a girl, a robot, a guy and a pokemon??? He had heard what the girl had to say.

"
I can at least answer where this is, Aether Paradise in the Alola region. I'm Daniel Harris, a Pokémon
historian,"
he said, looking over at Chloe. His Pikachu was currently taking a nap on his shoulder and he wouldn't know. He watched as somehow the Squirtle arrived from the water. Well, at least he knew where it was.

Daniel noticed that a suited man was on the ground and was going to help him up, but he got up on his own. " Aether Paradise.... less like a paradise when you wake up on the grounds with no memory. I'm assuming this is where light is being taken from, but that doesn't explain what is taking it," he said.

"
Probably a legendary Pokémon native to Alola, though I'm not sure which legendary can do that yet."

" Bloody hell....." Lucifer mumbled, not really interesting. Daniel decided he wasn't going to push it and turned back to the others and watching as the Squirtle decided to go and curl up by Lucifer's foot, Daniel tossed the other man a pokeball in case the Pokémon decided it wanted to be him.

@MetaGiga @Neko_Green @Crow @Tamotsu

Inazuma was looking at the Pikachu sitting on Daniel's shoulder,eyeing the cute little fella with curiousity. The yellow creature she saw there,was absolutely adorable for her to ignore.

Hisashi looked at what the little kid was looking at and then back at her.

"Can't blame you for taking a liking into that creature,it does look like the type who could get anyone's attention."

Looking at @LuckycoolHawk9 's Pikachu

@Neko_Green @LuckycoolHawk9 @Tamotsu

Chloe, huh. Sounded Western. "Ah, a wormhole opened up beneath my feet and I tumbled through and landed in this place's wildlife sanctuary—," Nagito began to explain, then stopped when he had taken in where the girl claimed she was from.
"Lum...What?" he questioned, visibly confused. Nagito then turned to the small child and the man that was in the Gundam. Bending down to the girl—were those ship parts?—he smiled, "I have no idea what's going on anymore, but nice to meet you guys too."

Nagito then heard more voices. It's really starting to be a party. Looking to the source, he had a look of sheer relief. There were two men that actually looked normal! Well, aside from the big yellow gerbil thing, they seemed normal! Bounding over to them, Nagito waved. "Hello! I thought I wouldn't see anyone normal around here at all!" he said happily.

~~~

Meanwhile, in the Conservation Area, a small Rowlet couldn't stop thinking about the teenager that had suddenly appeared and crashed into the pond. It definitely was the talk of the area amongst the Pokémon, but for some reason, the Rowlet felt a certain... Attachment to the person. As if he were his long lost partner. A partner he had to find in order to do something big. "... Koo!"
a6ZaY4t.png

The Pokémon couldn't take it any longer! He had to find him! The Rowlet would leave the Conservation Area the next time an employee leaves on the elevator!

"Nice to meet you too!" Inazuma bowed in a greeting manner towards Nagito
Talking to @MetaGiga

" I can at least answer where this is, Aether Paradise in the Alola region. I'm Daniel Harris, a Pokémon
historian,"
he said, looking over at Chloe. His Pikachu was currently taking a nap on his shoulder and he wouldn't know.

"Really? We are still where I am from? Back in Kalos, the light was taken away maybe it doesn't have any effect here yet?" Chloe said to Daniel, "Hello by the way, I am Chloe," she smiled at him softly

"I like your Pikachu by the way, what is their name?" Chloe said as she padded her belt and realized she still had her pokemon as well. Which was weird since she didn't go to sleep like that.

Daniel noticed that a suited man was on the ground and was going to help him up, but he got up on his own. " Aether Paradise.... less like a paradise when you wake up on the grounds with no memory. I'm assuming this is where light is being taken from, but that doesn't explain what is taking it," he said.

"
Probably a legendary Pokémon native to Alola, though I'm not sure which legendary can do that yet."

"If I may help, I was in a different part of this world, I saw some sort of dragon-like thing taking the light right out of the Prism Tower, maybe I am mistaken but it definitely looked like a pokemon," Chloe told the suited man.

Chloe, huh. Sounded Western. "Ah, a wormhole opened up beneath my feet and I tumbled through and landed in this place's wildlife sanctuary—," Nagito began to explain, then stopped when he had taken in where the girl claimed she was from.
"Lum...What?" he questioned, visibly confused. Nagito then turned to the small child and the man that was in the Gundam. Bending down to the girl—were those ship parts?—he smiled, "I have no idea what's going on anymore, but nice to meet you guys too."

Nagito then heard more voices. It's really starting to be a party. Looking to the source, he had a look of sheer relief. There were two men that actually looked normal! Well, aside from the big yellow gerbil thing, they seemed normal! Bounding over to them, Nagito waved. "Hello! I thought I wouldn't see anyone normal around here at all!" he said happily.

"Lumiose City it was where I was before woke up here" Chloe explained further, "It's nice to see that I the people I meet here aren't here to harm me but I still have no clue why I am here," Chloe turned and saw all of the others.

@LuckycoolHawk9 (Talking to)

@MetaGiga (Talking to)

Amelia frowned, using her hand to block out the sun. Whatever had happened in that cave, the last thing she remembered was fighting of cazadors. Probably high on their venom about now. With a sigh, she began rummaging through her bag, but the vial had smashed. "Great. Probably not a town nearby." She muttered to herself, looking around. Noticing the group that had gathered by the water, she pulled out the shotgun and aimed. "Hey, who are you?"

A little ways away, a large man snored by the water's edge, his bag by his side and his sword lay under him, no doubt uncomfortably.

"I'm a hundred percent real, you haven't been taking any drugs. Ah well, better turn back before anyone tries to skin me for some EXP," the red being responds before he smacks the emblem on his chest, enveloping itself in a green light before taking shape, becoming the form of a human being.

6QjueLf.png

"Anyways, the name's Ben, Ben Tennyson, good to meet you all. So I guess you're here for the same thing as me - giant sun eating dragon to track down?"

Ben then turns to Daniel & Lucifer's conversation.

"Time out, time out, you're saying that the dragon lives here on this planet? You know, I have to ask - if he's eating all the suns, why doesn't he eat that one up there? You don't see me fly half the world for a smoothie."

He turns to Hisashi & Iwazuma, "I have too much to ask, really, but something tells me I won't find all the answers here," he then looks towards Iwazuma in particular with a smile, "Why hello there, I'd ask the obvious, but that would be a bit hypocritical of me. What drove you to be here?"

@MetaGiga @LuckycoolHawk9 @Tamotsu @Neko_Green @Demmy

"I'm a hundred percent real, you haven't been taking any drugs. Ah well, better turn back before anyone tries to skin me for some EXP," the red being responds before he smacks the emblem on his chest, enveloping itself in a green light before taking shape, becoming the form of a human being.

6QjueLf.png

"Anyways, the name's Ben, Ben Tennyson, good to meet you all. So I guess you're here for the same thing as me - giant sun eating dragon to track down?"

Ben then turns to Daniel & Lucifer's conversation.

"Time out, time out, you're saying that the dragon lives here on this planet? You know, I have to ask - if he's eating all the suns, why doesn't he eat that one up there? You don't see me fly half the world for a smoothie."

He turns to Hisashi & Iwazuma, "I have too much to ask, really, but something tells me I won't find all the answers here," he then looks towards Iwazuma in particular with a smile, "Why hello there, I'd ask the obvious, but that would be a bit hypocritical of me. What drove you to be here?"

@MetaGiga @LuckycoolHawk9 @Tamotsu @Neko_Green @Demmy
Inazuma looked at Ben with a sad expression,she didn't mean to come here. In fact,she arrived here after getting seperated from her fleet and suddenly falling into the reflection of the moon (P.S:It's not). "Um....actually...I was with my fleet,investigating the disappearance of the sunlight in my world when I suddenly found myself here...."

Amelia frowned, using her hand to block out the sun. Whatever had happened in that cave, the last thing she remembered was fighting of cazadors. Probably high on their venom about now. With a sigh, she began rummaging through her bag, but the vial had smashed. "Great. Probably not a town nearby." She muttered to herself, looking around. Noticing the group that had gathered by the water, she pulled out the shotgun and aimed. "Hey, who are you?"

A little ways away, a large man snored by the water's edge, his bag by his side and his sword lay under him, no doubt uncomfortably.
Inazuma was the first to notice the shotgun aimed towards them and looked at Amelia with a frightened look.
"Eek!"

Hisashi immediately got in front of Ben and Inazuma,both hands up in the air in a surrendering stance of sorts.

"Lower your arms,we're not here to fight."

Inazuma looked at Ben with a sad expression,she didn't mean to come here. In fact,she arrived here after getting seperated from her fleet and suddenly falling into the reflection of the moon (P.S:It's not). "Um....actually...I was with my fleet,investigating the disappearance of the sunlight in my world when I suddenly fell here and got saved by Mister Beowulf here.." She looked up at Hisashi,who noticed her somber look and gave her a reassuring headpat "Don't worry,you'll get back to them eventually."

Inazuma was the first to notice the shotgun aimed towards them and looked at Amelia with a frightened look.
"Eek!" Noticing the fear in her voice,Hisashi instantly stood in front of both Ben and Inazuma in defense

"There is no need to show hostility towards us,lower your arms."

"Your fleet?" Ben ponders. "So you work on a ship-"

He then turns to the ones Inazuma looked at.

"No need, little lady, I can handle these guys myself," Ben says, preparing his Omnitrix as holograms appeared on it, "though, I'd prefer not to. You can't just shoot at everything, you know? What's your name, anyways?"

@Tamotsu @Demmy

"I'd rather not," Amelia muttered. "For all I know, you could be Raiders. Or Legion in disguise. Can't be too careful in the middle of war," she replied to Hisashi before talking to the boy. "As for shooting, I can, I have and I will. I asked first, so answer me."
@Tamotsu @Crow

Finally, the sleeping figure woke. Sitting up, he staired out at the ocean, first noticing the warmer climate. Confused, he looked around, definitely not the lake he had been fishing at.

"I'd rather not," Amelia muttered. "For all I know, you could be Raiders. Or Legion in disguise. Can't be too careful in the middle of war," she replied to Hisashi before talking to the boy. "As for shooting, I can, I have and I will. I asked first, so answer me."
@Tamotsu @Crow

Finally, the sleeping figure woke. Sitting up, he staired out at the ocean, first noticing the warmer climate. Confused, he looked around, definitely not the lake he had been fishing at.
"I am Beowulf,this kid behind me is Inazuma,and this teenage's name is Ben Tennyson. I understand that from where you are,you have your enemies to worry about. However i can assure you we're not here to threaten your well being." While he wasn't certain if she would likewise either believe him or not,he could safely assume that the shotgun on her hands are starting to give him reasons to utilize his Barrier Generator on his left arm,granted if she does make the move and tried to shoot the ones behind him.

"That's one way to word it, wolf guy," Ben looks at Hisashi briefly, still holding his Omnitrix up, "you heard Wolfy, now put the weapon down lady. I don't think any of us wants to go all high noon on you."

@Demmy @Tamotsu

"Tch." Amelia lowered her shotgun, though didn't point it away. "Name's Amelia, and uh, where am I? Sure as heel ain't in New vegas anymore." She looked around and nodded out towards the water, "Far too much water."