Mysterious Royal Love

"I obviously can't pretend to be a commoner any longer. Very well then, if you insist on fighting me, then prepare for a scuffle with the son of a general - you honestly hve not an inkling as to wht I can do."
Arthur took up kick-boxing stance, bouncing slightly from side to side, his guard ever up. He had taken self-defence classes a great many times - the threat of a vgabond wielding a dagger was almost miniscule to him. He had perfected disarming people in practice, but tht was with rubber knives - this was the real deaal. And, hving experienced the Great Revolution with his own two eyes, the boy knew not to underestimate anybody. He would be solely defensive - attacks would be used to stop ny harm coming to himself, and he would not be below sweeping Mannolo's legs from beneath him. His eyes fixed on the movements of his foe, and not of the agitated crowd, Arthur maintained a defensive stance, while still being ready to move. He'd have to appear innocent when the guards came.
"You can't be too bright. Honestly, pulling a dgger out in the middle of a crowd, in broad daylight? They really do make villains stupid nowdays..."

"well General jr. that well be your name to me" lets off a little grin "and for you to think i don't have a plan you truly wrong" Mannolo flips the dagger inward and as quick as the blink of the eye hestabs his chest and throws the dagger at the noblemen and cries "Guards that man stabbed me" While the guards turn to look at the noblemen. Mannolo whispers to general jr. "winning isn't just being able to beat someone up best you learn that rich boy" Then he knees to the ground and let the guards run by him to get to the noblemen and gets back up and walks away blending with the crowd.

Arthur simply stood, his face in his palm, cringing at Mnnolo's ineptness at his own game.
"The crowd saw you do that, I saw you do that, my compnion can vouch for me if he gets here, and I think youll find that I couldn't have stabbed you from the distance I'm at. Heck, with my vision, I doubt I could've thrown it. The sun mst've fried his bloody brains..."
Murmurs rippled through the crowd, their shock at the event that had unfolded clearly evident.
Did he just threaten that boy?
Why did he stab himself?
Was he trying to pickpocket?
Where's my purse?!
Idiot thief...
There was no time to be wasted. Arthur didn't want to show his aggressor how idiotic his feeble attempts at frming Arthur were, so he simply turned on his heel, and observed a few of the stalls, caring not for anyone but himself at the time.

Mannolo while walking away from the scene bleeding from his chest thinking"Maybe i might have taken it a little to far".he starts to walk away and the pain from the dagger even thou it wasn't deep it still hurt extremely. "what am i doing that was the dumbest thing i could have done".He heads to his home which just happen to be about two blocks down and heads inside to wrap up his chest and rest from today."even thou all this happened it was so worth it to be with Olivia even for one dance"

((Hey I don't want to ruin anything that you guys have going here, so I'm just going to ask, is it okay if I join?))

((You can go here and ask Silly~Silly~Kitty if you can be one of the characters that are still available.http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=7580 ))

Being late to the festival was killing Sam inside. She knew Olivia must have been looking for her, but now the festival would probably be over soon. She had to stay at the bakery a little later to help out with some orders today. Sam was hoping the princess wouldn't be too upset with her. She pushed away the negative thoughts of what she could say to her aside as she shoved her way through the thick crowd, looking for her best friend.

Olivia was getting ready to tell the guards that she'd be home right after the festival was over when suddenly she watched the fight with her own eyes. "I-I don't understand" She was a bit confused as to why Mannolo had just done that. She looked over at Arthur, and stepped between him and her family security guards. "Leave this young man alone...he didn't do anything wrong." As much as it hurt her to say that Mannolo was the cause of what had just happened, she felt it unnecessary to lie to her guards. "M-Mannolo, that man that was bleeding from his chest stabbed himself. In fact...this is his dagger and not this young mans right behind me." She pointed a finger at Arthur.
________________________________ ((O.O.C: I'm adding a guard to this RP, and I'll be rping as him too.))

"Yes my Princess Olivia" Jonathan had taken Olivia's hand and lightly kissed the top, "I won't tell your parents a thing that happened here." Jonathan then looked at the man behind Olivia, "You're name Sir?" Jonathan gently tugged on Olivia's skirt, "A bit short don't you think Princess?" He didn't want to make Olivia feel uncomfortable so he stopped the tugging and put his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him, "You better stay out of trouble, okay Princess?" Kissing the top of Olivia's forehead he looked at Arthur again.

Olivia looked at Jonathan and blushed a bit. "Please don't call me Princess out in public. And this will be our little secret then, Sir Jonathan." Olivia blushed a lot more, hoping that her skirt wouldn't come off as Jonathan tugged on it. "Y-yes I know it's a bit short but it helps me look like everybody else in the Village." Olivia shyly placed her hand on Jonathan's stomach. "I- I will stay out of trouble I promise Jonathan." Olivia looked at Arthur again, "I'm honestly sorry about bumping into you today."

Mannolo Finally got to home and wrapped up his wound."Man i wish i could have thought that through a little more".He continues with wrapping his arm, while he goes and finds a pair of scissors."Well it might have been a dumb lag but i did get the attention off me long enough to get away, so they might be looking for me i have to change up my look".Mannolo finished with his arm and started to cut his hair shorter hopping that the new look would help even a little so people won't notice him as easy."ok it's not to bad"
anime_guy-1.jpg
Mannolo missing his long hair, he sat on the couch in his small home which only has one room for for cooking and sleeping and a restroom in the back. He starts to remember that at night he has to has to meet Olivia at the fountain. He blushed at the thought of i."when did i become a little boy when i think of a women". But he couldn't get olivia off his mind. Mannolo rumbaed his lips where him and olivia kissed." this dream must happen again...". He looked outside and saw that it will be night soon." and it will happen soon enough" He grins and takes a small nap.

Sam continued to push and shove her way through the crowd until she finally spotted Olivia with one of the guards, Jonathan. She wasn't very fond of that guard since he would get so close with the princess. Some people asked if she was jealous of Jonathan for getting that close with Olivia. Every time they ask she would immediately answer "No." That didn't change their opinions about her feelings towards Olivia. She was just a friend. Her best friend. There weren't any intimate feelings for her within Sam.

She made her way over to Olivia and Jonathan, noticing another man there as well. Sam just walked up to the princess. "Hey Olivia. Sorry I'm late. I had to stay and help out at the bakery a little longer than I thought I would." She said, her expression looking slightly apologetic.

"...And why am I alwys the pack mule? I'm alwys the pack mule, he never does anything."
Still muttering incoherently, without signs of stopping, Arthur kicked at a jagged pebble on the gournd, causing it to bounce as it rolled cross the grooves and bumps in the ground. Thankful that he had not been flasely placed under arrest, he now wished for yrt another miracle, it being that his prtner would suddenly appear - he knew Alexis could be busy, but there was a limit to even Arthur's patience. A frustrated grunt escaping his lips, Artur looked to the sky, this combination being a universal sign of being completely and utterly fed up.

Olivia struggled a bit to get out of Jonathan's arms, but as soon as she did she tackled her friend with a hug. "Sam, it's okay, I'm just glad you're here now" Olivia smiled at Sam and released to hug, standing next to her. "Sam, you remember Jonathan, Right?" She had looked at Arthur and gently rubbed her arm on his shoulder. "May I know your name?" her voice was so sweet and polite. Olivia had remembered that she had to meet Mannolo, but after what she had just seen him do, she wasn't so sure that she wanted to meet up with him. "M-Mannolo" she had whispered to herself quietly.

As soon as Jonathan spotted Sam he pulled Olivia closer to himself, "Hi Sam" His voice had gotten deeper since the last time that they talked. Looking at Olivia hug Sam, Jonathan felt a bit angry that she wasn't still close to him and in his arms. "Olivia why don't you come back over here, I need to protect you from all these perverts ya know." Jonathan gave Olivia a little wink and laughed a bit although he was being serious with her. He then grabbed Olivia's arm and pulled her into him, so her back was to his chest. "You're my Princess." Jonathan did this every time he felt/ though he was losing Olivia to Sam. "Did you say something Princess?"

Smiling she hugged her friend back, sending a slight glare towards Jonathan. Sam really didn't like him. She believed she would be a better guard for Olivia t.han he was. The glare vanished as soon as Olivia could see her face.

"Huh? Did you say something?" She asked after hearing her mumble something. But then Jonathan pulled the princess away and asked the same thing. Sam had to hold back another glare.

Mannolo after a bit woke up from his nap and his chest felt amazing."there we go".He takes off the old bandage and put on a new one. Then Mannolo heads to the closet and grabs a new less bloody set of cloths."I still have some hours before he meets Olivia well i should go get something nice for tonight". He starts to think that he should make his plans for tonight amazing for Olivia and he should treat her like a princess. He heads to the shopping district, stops at a tailors shop and gets some cloths fitted for him. Once the tailor told him he had to pay 10 gold pieces. Mannolo looked in his wallet and saw he had 15, so it was either get the cloths and no dinner or vice versa. But he was planning to make Olivia's night special but he would need gold so he ran off with the Cloths while the tailor was busy with some one else."i'll pay him back some day".walks around the village to pass the time.

Snapping back to attention, Arthur took in the scene with eyes that displayed little more than a vague reflection of his surroundings, and perhaps a minute tracce of fatigue. Otherwise, he just appeared to be wandering and glancing without any particular aim whatsoever, simply llowing his vision to pass along the various attractions.
"My name? Ryan. Ryan Johnson."
Not being one of the more well-known figures in his own country, he doubted much word had gotten out to anywhere else about even his birth. He lived a substantially sheltered life, one where a miniscule amount of human contact was typical, though this was entirely by his own choice. It was discernable, then, that his social ineptitude was glaringly obvious. Nevertheless, he desired not to reveal his identity.

Olivia elbowed Jonathan in his stomach as he pulled her into him. "You don't have to be so gosh darn touchy all the time!" Her voice sounded agitated and annoyed. She then looked at Sam and gave her another hug "I didn't say anything Sam" after hugging Sam again she gave Jonathan the look "Could you stop calling me princess you're going to blow my cover" she then sighed and apologized to Jonathan for getting mad at him. "Sorry Jonathan." She then laughed a bit and pulled Sam into her "We need to have some fun!"

Jonathan held onto his stomach and looked at Olivia. "You don't have to be so offensive all the time, and I'll stop calling you Princess." Jonathan then looked at Ryan....your name sounds so familiar. He thought hard as he looked at Ryan "Who's your father?!?" Jonathan's voice was a bit curious.

Sam smiled to herself. She enjoyed seeing Jonathan get hurt. She hugged Olivia back again, holding her close when she was pulled into her. "If you say so." She said in response to her friend.

"Come on Olivia, let's go have fun." Sam said. "Where should we go?"

((He's trying to hide his identity, if you hadn't noticed. He's still Arthur, he's just not showing it.))

"My father? Nobody special, just a blacksmith from another town. I'm here to pick up something, but I was allowed the privillege of enjoying this festival for a meager time period."
It was evident from his way of speaking, however, that he was not simply the son of a man educated in working with hands and tools, rather than his brain. Neverthelless, despite this hitch in the facade, the mask of deception still was worn, in a decent enough attempt to stve off recognition.

((What era is it, anyway?))

((O.O.C: So sorry!! I've been busy with school Dx))

Olivia smiled at Sam and pulled her over to the picture booth. "It's been so long since we've been in one of these...just brings back memories" She then laughed a bit and stuck her tongue out at Sam and hugged her tightly again. "Smile!!" Olivia was just so happy to see her friend she laughed at how silly she was acting. "Today is the day I don't have to act like a princess!" She smiled at Sam.

Jonathan watched as Olivia ran off with Sam as he sighed he looked back at Arthur and focused on him. "Nobody special huh?" Jonathan eyed at the crowd looking for anything out of the ordinary. "So can you fight?" Laughing a bit at himself he nudged Arthur's shoulder. "Did you see that princess that just left with 'Sam'? She's a cutie huh?"

((Uh...v.v I honestly don't know what era um :( I really don't know >.< ))