Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Currently throughout the day to late at night... Haven't got any work at the moment.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Fandom, Original Plots, Romance, Historical, Modern, Hero Based and Drama
Last edited:

~Prologue~
It all starts with a ripple

Everything in the waters start with a ripple, and this story is no different. By the oceans currents, many mer-royalty have been summoned from the deepest trenches and furthest waters. The purpose to unify against their common enemy: the Terragoggs or humans as they are called. Beings that the mer-kind were originally descended from upon the Doom of Atlantis.​

Since the terrible events, it's been fifty years.​

Their newest threats amongst all the kingdoms could very much be their own kind, with rumours turning to some royal families that crave more power siding with humans. The Arctic Icicles a royal family from the Arctic Ocean are currently the rumoured danger to the Mer world. Although these rumours bringing light to the surface, the Kingdoms have still all sent their royalty to make peace, this is from their heirs, second princes or princess and under the eyes of the New Atlantis empress a treaty and a formal alliance is to be drawn up.​

But, the roars of formidable tides promises to disturb that.​

Osuna
d4mvs6b-d87cfcca-8895-43cc-9baf-94e153d180c1.jpg

Osuna found the waters oddly still that day, the currents accepting the open arrivals of other royal families once more. All had returned to the empire where everyone originally came from—after Atlantis’s doom. The reason for their return was the mutual issue of the Terragoggs capturing merpeople for their amusement, or personal profit. It had been rumoured for years now that Mer scales were worth a small fortune to whichever Terragogg caught them.

In the Market Place of New Atlantis, started the processions of one of the first arriving noble families. The Crowned Prince of Sundarata, Neptune Ronan— hailing from the Indian Ocean. Others that were to follow were from vast depths and colder currents. But all had the one purpose— alliance and marriage to some after the business was done.

From her place, Osuna held her Terragogg sale items in her arms, awkwardly noting the proceedings. All were extremely beautiful and rich looking— it was something different from the sight of New Atlantis. Everyone looked regal, even if they weren't of nobility and just a mere maid. Listening on through the loud crowds, she heard merls gush and coo over the foreigners— more notably wishing they could lay their eyes on the prince. Others gossiped about the scandal surrounding the prince's intended.

Princess Lorelei Opalite of Arctic Icicles had many rumours surfacing about her bloodline being traitors, and thus many believed she must be so. It saddened the merl listening to others that were jealous of another speak so harshly. Stories weren't all the nicest about the other members of the Icicles royal family, but nothing was ever spoken ill by their princess. It showed low pettiness that Osuna didn't want to be a part of.

So, with her final observations towards the group, she swam off through growing crowds. "It's terrible that they'd speak so badly about one they have no idea of." Osuna scoffed in utter disgust. Heading off towards the edge of the city in order to get back home, rather than be stuck in the city come the arrival of many others.

Mentions: Prince Neptune Ronan @Kyatto & Princess Lorelei Opalite (Me)
Hex: #6E97AD

Ronan, Neptune
Neptune found the Atlantis a very beautiful place but it still made him rather uncomfortable. The place was filled with marble floors and buildings which adorned mosses of every shade and corals of equal variety. A market with bustling people who were literally everywhere. They were behind him, in front of him, next to him, just everywhere around him. Most of the feminine gender. Perhaps it was odd because in Sundarata none of the girls were this brave or this close for that matter. He could easily look at booths in the market of his homeland and no one thought much of it but here it seemed like such a big deal. Luckily for him, several guards push through the crowd.

The sun beat down on the poor albino prince who was none too happy about it. The sun had never been his favorite thing as it was far too bright and noisy for his taste. Just like the girls trying to reach him through his loyal guards. They shouted his name and compliments at him which he shook his head in mild disgust. Through the crowd though his silver eyes grazed upon someone different. She had fair skin and icy white hair along with many human trinkets sleeping in her arms. She was definitely pretty for a peasant so as her eyes met his he gave a kind smile in small thanks for her lack of swooning. From there he was swept away by his guards and headed towards the castle.

The castle itself was made of marble as well with a very old feel to it. The inside was the same in beauty and in size as several royal looking mermaids greeted him. His parents were already there, smiling at him and his soft features. Neptune bowed while smiling.

"Thank you for inviting us. It truly is an honor to be in the presence of such beauty." Despite how he actually felt about the place he had to be kind because they did invite his family here.

"Thank you for coming!" The Emporer spoke cheerfully. There was the Artic family and his family there as well. This was definitely going to be an interesting day.

Princess Lorelei Opalite
961baa5e15848912dc17af292f8503ef.jpg

Princess Lorelei Opalite adorned in her Atlantean Peasant attire roamed the Markets of the beautiful city, modestly. Her eyes a sheen of violet lingering among many strange and beautiful things. A light sea silk sash was drawn over her head, as she swum peacefully through the crowds of people. Many gathered at the sides of the Market Place, though the young merl of Seventeen was quite transfixed on her own agenda.

Picking through trinkets, she smiled at a few odd bits and pieces. Her goal was to find something for her dear friend Arkadious Whitefin—after all, he was still in the Arctic Icicles finishing is training to become a guard. Humming softly to herself a calming song spell—to assist her through the ever growing and more lively crowds.

Loud and noisy crowds most certainly wasn't Princess Lorelei’s most favourite situations—they often made the girl sick to the stomach, and awkward. When it got a little too much, she found herself making eye contact with a merman—the reason everyone was a bushel. Sweet and dear Lorelei merely returned the smile, before glancing the flag that moved in the ocean’s current.

The Sundarata’s signals—the house Ronan, and Kingdom her soon-to-be husband was heir to. It didn’t take long for the anxious merl to connect the pieces in the puzzle. It very quickly reminded her of her obligations to both naions, and her own people in the few short weeks. A chance like this would be most certainly be one of its last with the breaking down of business.

At the swift avoidance of her glance, the Princess found the best possible gift for her friend, a jewelled dagger encrusted with jewels at its hilt. Through closer assessment, she knew it wasn’t anymore more than something used as decoration—and not to harm. Nonetheless, she knew the gleaming blue gems would compliment the scales, of her dear friend. Picking through her purse she paid for the trinket with her own currensea and smiled to the merman at the stall.

“Thank you very kindly, have a good day sir.” She said before swimming away towards the castle, slipping through the servant quarters, fully aware that she shouldn’t have gone exploring—but the waiting would have had her chewing at her nails. Something her lady’s maid often scolded her for at the best of times.

On her way to the chambers she was staying in she began to remove the headscarf she had her hair in. Only a smaller tuft of silver-white hair flowed out of the water around her head. Lorelei found herself wrapping the present in her sea silk headscarf, and politely bowing her head to on-passers, as it were a polite custom among her own people. Before her gaze was lifted once more to the rather stern-faced Royal Advisor, Glyndwr.

“Good day to you, Lord Glyndwr,” The merl greeted with a voice of utter sensibility and grace. A lighter presence in tone, but it was nonetheless lacking in a grace expected of her station. “I thought I might ask you, but do you know when the court is possibly gathering?” She asked in a solemn tone, her violet hues holding a gentleness about them.

Location: Market Place, New Atlantis ➻ Royal Palace of New Atlantis
Mentions: Prince Neptune Ronan @Kyatto & Royal Advisor Glyndwr @Adrian
Hex: #ffa6c9

~YUVAL AQUILUS~
Yuval was doing rounds that morning as the royal family of Sundarata was dropping by. The guards had to be exactly where they were supposed to be, no playing around, and definitely no talking. That was how he worked and the guards would work that way as well until he died or stepped down from Captain of the Guard, which would never happen so they better get used to it.

"Straighten up." His deep, strict voice echoed through the hall while a guard flinched into a much straighter position than before. Nothing else left his mouth as he left t continue searching for anything else in need of correcting.

Yuval was a very strict looking person with a constant resting bitch face that wasn't fazed by anything. Sea's of turquoise cascaded down to his shoulders with a matching set of eyes. Flecks of gold decorated his turquoise tail while a belt of sorts rested just where it started. Daggers and other weapons slept in sheaths that looked ready to gut someone at any moment. He definitely wasn't someone to mess with, the guards could confirm that for anyone.

His eyes caught sight of Glyndwr and The Princess of the Arctic Sea. He bowed toward the princess and proceeded to send a nod toward the royal advisor. Not once did his facial expression change as he spoke.

"Good afternoon, Princess... Glyndwr..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interactions: @Adrian (Glyndwr), @Bubbly Potions (Lorelei)

Beladin Konstantin

Atlantis Outskirts

The ascent had proceeded as well as it could have.. The shellsworn delegation had left the city nearly four days ago to begin their climb to the surface waters. Despite the hard journey they had begun the final stretch of their march along the ocean floor. With mere kilometers to go Beladin finally rose him his chair. The scene infront of him stretched far and he could already see the marble and regal towers of their once mighty Atlantis. Turning Beladin looked to the guard contigent accomapnying him. To each of them he held a special attatchment, each of them having been by his side since his birth and theirs. "We are approaching Atlantis. If you have concerns voice them now." Beladin asked the group of seated guards.

"Tell me brother, why do we come to them. Why must we trudge across the ocean for something that is dying. We do not belong up here." A voice rose from beside him. Placing a hand on Emerious's shoulder Beladin looked at him "Because we are capable of this journey and they are not. It is as simple as that. If we were to wait for them to come to us we'd be waiting forever." Beladin said with a smirk. Among his brothers and sisters he acted as his true self. Infact, this whole scenario had the Imperator almost giddy with excitment. It had been some time since he was also to enjoy the pleasentries of having to deal with other nobles.... and them having to deal with him.

The look on Beladin's face gave away exactly what he was thinking. "You seem excited, do you really look forward to all this talk, pomp and circumstance?" Aquila asked. "Of course I do. Unlike many others we come with nothing to lose and all to gain. It matters not how the talks go, if we must we can return to the depths and wait until the surface waters annihilate each other. In the end.. what will they do? Stop trading with us for our materials? They have so little to offer already." Beladin spoke giving a hint into his mindset walking into the talks. Aquila looked amused "Everything returns to the depths eventually." she responded to Beladin's words.

With no other questions and the contigent in rather good spirits Beladin turned to look outside the window infront of him. Walking to the window he gazed out looking past the massive claws of the crab they were residing ontop of. The metal cabin they were in had been bolted to the top of the crab's fitted armored. Despite the armor bolted to the crab there were signs of battle damage. Large sucker marks and pieces of bent metal showed signs of conflict. How recent the conflict had been though was unknown. Taking a seat again as the crab began its final ascent to the city Beladin reclined.

Approaching the outside of the city the crab suddenly stopped. Its movements now swaying from side to side rather than forward as if taking a passive stance. After a moment the crab slammed its body into the ground burying itself up to the cabin. "Were here." Beladin said standing up. Walking around his guards Beladin took one last look at himself in a polished pearl mirror. "Come brothers and sisters." Beladin spoke opening the door to the outside. With the preassure having equalized over the slow ascent Beladin stepped outside. With the crab having buried itself he stepped right out onto the sea floor almost leaving the only noticable mark of their arrival being the metal cabin sitting on what appeared to be sand. Though the two large eye stalks a short distance from him gave away the fact that something was there.​

Last edited:
Thoe.

A soft, melodic tune ran through the home like a gentle breeze, pacifying anyone in the near vicinity. It sounded familiar, the lyrics rested at the tip of the tongue, but nothing came to mind. Bothersome, perhaps, yet not minded. The young merl could feel her mind wandering off, the soft sway of the sea almost lulling her to sleep. With a home such as her own, it was almost impossible to not feel a comforting blanket of warmth surrounding you at all times. Her mother, Melody, had the voice of an angel. When she was a little girl and had night terrors, her mother would always sing to her to sooth her.

Those memories always brought a smile to Thoe's lips, and she couldn't help but thank the heavens that she had been gifted with such a wonderful family. They all truly loved each other, helping one another when times were tough. Even with their lack of money and the mistreatment they received from the much higher standing families, they knew that they had family to rely on and that hardly anything else mattered.

The voice of her father pulled her out of her thoughts, making her notice that the singing had stopped sometime during her trance. "Thoe, I know today is your day of rest but do you mind heading down to the market today? We're almost all out of food, and you seem to have the best luck getting good deals." Her father spoke kindly, his eyes full of hope. He already knew she would say yes, but his puppy dog face always made her melt.

Thoe rolled her eyes, giving the older man a grin. "I can't believe you'd ask that, of course I'll go. Do you want anything special? I should have enough to get something fancy." She offered as she raised her arms above her head, stretching her taut limbs. Her father shook his head, quietly thanking her, then proceeding to leave her room. The girl hoisted herself off the small bed, quickly but efficiently getting ready to head out. It only took her a few minutes before she was out of her home, waving goodbye to her parents.

They lived on the outskirts of Sundrata, while the market was much further in the kingdom. It would take her about an hour before reaching it, but the girl didn't mind. Despite almost always taking the same route, she was always amazed by her surroundings. Certain things would stay the same, while others would never be the same thing twice. Her tail, which was around 7ft, twitched in excitement. She couldn't wait to see what changed since the last time she had gone to the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playfair Display Cardo [font=][/font]

delphia eris

Maid of The Sundarata Prince

A lost child wailed for his mother, a man frantically searched for his missing pet, shopkeepers screamed out offers on the top of their voices to attract customers and customers desperately tried to bargain for the best possible prices. This was the Atlantis market, a place which was always drowning in the sea of merfolk.

At the middle of the market was a prince dressed in his regal attire and on his right was a beautiful maiden who was surrounded with guards. Stares and whispers surrounded the maiden as she followed the prince around.

"Is she a princess?" One merl asked

"No, I don't think so" another one answered

"But she's with the prince of Sundarata!"

"I know but look at her clothes! She's dressed as a peasant"

"Aww, what a waste. She's so pretty!"

Delphia heard the murmurs yet kept her head low and continued on following her beloved master around the market place. Yes she's dressed as a peasant and yes, she isn't a princess. But no one could deny how beautiful she was. She was not blind to the gawking stares given to her by both men and women. I know that I am beautiful. Perhaps more beautiful than the Princess of the Artic Seas. Yet here I am. Nothing but a mere maid she thought bitterly.

Ever since she heard about the prince's marriage from the gossiping maids of the Sundarata Palace, she felt something snap inside her.

Around the prince and everyone else, she was her usual self: the perfect maid. But alone she became someone sinister; someone who gets easily angered just by hearing the word marriage around the prince. Is there something wrong with me? the golden haired mermaid asked herself I know I easily get angered by the merls hovering around the prince but something about the prince's marriage makes me feel.. different. Is this... jealously?

No. That would be preposterous! I.. I am fine with being just his maid! I am not planning on being his bethrothed, am I?

Delphia was so focused on her thoughts and trying to mask her true emotions that she didn't realize they already arrived at the palace. When the prince suddenly stopped to greet the royal family, she accidentally bumped into the prince's back. "F-Forgive me, your majesty" the emerald tailed mermaid apologized in a soft whisper, her head bowing lower.

Once the prince was done greeting the royals, Delphia bowed to the prince once again "Please do forgive me, my prince. It seems I am not feeling well. Perhaps the sudden change of the waters made me lose myself for a moment"

"Anyway, is there anything you want for me to do?".

Interactions:
Prince Neptune Kyatto[/Hr]

Beladin Konstantin

The Market/Eating everything.

Beladin had counted himself lucky that there were ways up into Atlantis without having to swim. The contingent had to go about movement through the old ruins of their once powerful Atlantis. Walking ahead of the royal guards Beladin seemed to know where he was going. However, this wasn't actually the case. Every so often Beladin would let out an audible click. Using this he managed to wind his way through the lower portions of the city before coming up and out from the bowels. Moving out of the wedge formation in which they walked Beladin motioned for them to look around.

Stepping into the market Beladin took in the scene infront of him. People passed all around but the scene infront of him could not be mistaken. The contingent stopped in their tracks all at once. Beladin however did not stop. The scent of something delicious in the air ended up catching the attention of the Imperator. Moving to one of the market stands Beladin's eyes danced around the food being sold. Opening his mouth the smell intermingled with his tongue helping him figure out what it was that he wanted.

Leaning forward Beladin took one of the eels stuck on the end of a stick. Stareing at it for a moment he looked back at the others with him "Find something you all like." Beladin said as he began to notice the looks they had all begun to recieve. Appearing human it must have been a sight for all those that hadn't met him before. Infact, the stares he was recieving didn't seem very welcoming. Noticing this Beladin looked up at the shop keeper. "You dont have.... you have legs." The person said.

"Yes, this is correct." Beladin responded non-chalantly "You say this as if I dont belong here or you do not want my patronage." Beladin began not taking his eyes off the man. "No, no its just I havent seen one like you before. Its almost as if you were a land walker." The man said trying to backpedal. "How else would I walk the sea floor?" Beladin asked before a hint of realization dawned in the mans eyes. Realizing the gears in the mans head began turning he took a golden coin out from a pocket and handed it to him as his others began to pick out their own food.

"That should cover whatever they devour. You should start thinking of restocking.. there wont be anything left in about five minutes." Beladin said in reference to the Shellsworn's sheer level of consumption. After about five minutes and following the gathering of the crowd Beladin began to get claustrophobic. Letting out a sharp whistle the heads of all his guards suddenly looked in his direction. Without hesitation the guards that were now seperated by a mass of bodies began to push their way through to return to their Imperator.​

RONAN, NEPTUNE
Ronan frantically looked around as there were so many people to keep track of. He wasn't used to being crowded around like this and it made him nervous to have so many people around him. The comments on his made didn't even reach his ears as he focused on getting out of the mass chaos he found himself in. When they finally escaped a sigh of relief left his soft lips while continuing on toward the palace, his guards and Delphia in tow.

The royals of Atlantis were much more he speed and much easier to speak to as they didn't fangirl over him from afar or from up close. He hadn't expected a small figure to bump into him from behind but thought nothing of it as Delphia's soft voice whispered an apology. He didn't even respond to it or flinch as currently, he was speaking to people of potential allies. Afterward, it was different though his voice responded to her second apology.

"You apologize so much, Delphia..." He laughed a bit while smiling down at her. "Although, normally I would be fine with you leaving I'll have to request you to come with me so we know where everything is." Neptune was kind even to his servants and guards because it was who he was. Why be mean when you can earn someones undivided loyalty and respect.

Font 1FONT 2
Erwyn;
Today, Erwyn would see his brother for the first time in the flesh. The simple thought stirred a plethora of emotions within him. Would his brother recognize him? Would he even give him a second glance? What would Erwyn do, should he find himself in the prince's midst? Should he even dare to introduce himself?

Osuna had already left for the marketplace before he could make up his mind about going. But now that he was en route, he began to wish he had mustered up the courage much earlier. After all, Erwyn did not exactly have a good sense of direction. Most days, he could find his way just fine, but in times like these where he'd be too preoccupied with his own thoughts to pay much attention to his surroundings, he would more often than not find himself lost.

And lost, he was.

For a brief moment, all thought of his brother left his mind as he started to ponder his current whereabouts. Yet, not a single coral in his midst seemed familiar to him. In the end, he found himself resting upon a rock, hoping he might chance upon a stranger soon, and perhaps then he could inquire for directions.

Luck smiled upon him in the form of a maiden with glowing amber skin and long, jet black hair reminiscent of seaweed. Erwyn cautiously made his approach, wary of anyone that he wasn't in some shape or form familiar with. Yet, he was desperate as desperate could be, and the girl seemed harmless enough, after all.

"Hello there," he greeted, "I'm headed to the marketplace, but... I seem to have lost my way. Could you point me to the right direction, by any chance?"

Interacted with: Thoe (@Periwinkle)

Sybil Waverly
737e3a58a8eebaa349d55001a7d4fd2d.jpg

Sybil nestled herself comfortably in the coil her tail had made while watching the eldest Princess Eshima on that fine day. Beautifully maintained historical clams and conch shells littered the floors of the recently polished and cleaned floors. “Your Grace, we really should be going.” The Maid Servant said the Princess lost in the world that was left in a Terragogg book. Suppressing a smile, Sybil neatened her headpiece—a crown adorned in the symbol of the Princess’s loyal lady in waiting.

Long ribbons of midnight flowed through the waters and collected around the seven foot-five inches creature—largely because of her beautifully unique tail that had traces of serpent though something more. Her tanned complexion showed that her family once hailed for the country of Greece when they were of mortal life.

Finishing the bronze piece in her hair, Lady Waverly straightened in her posture and sighed looking at the ever so childish to lovable Princess. Stretching herself out, and slivering along the floor toward the young merl, the woman settled down at her side. A rough tanned hand reaching out and raising the blossoming beauty’s face from the old pages. “We must be getting you ready now, your mother, the Empress awaits you, and does your intended,” Sybil said with accented gentleness, the voice of a once peasant taken from her poverty and working up through the ranks.

The voice of a survivor, and now loyalist to the crown.

“When we’re done, perhaps, we may look like finding you some more books to read. But, for now, you’ve duties to attend—guests to meet and greet. Show the pride of your empire.” Sybil stated in a lightness of her voice, before withdrawing her hand and smoothing down the almost transparent gown the very maidservant wore.

Messily down her frame stopping at her first set of pectoral fins. Eyes of bright enchanting green looked at the Princess for a moment or two before withdrawing back to her place near the entrance of the library. Careful of all the items in value at her passing. Unfortunately, being her height didn’t come without incidences often.

Mentions: Princess Eshima @Kyatto
Hex: #008080

Reactions: Ghostly Boo

Princess Lorelei Opalite
961baa5e15848912dc17af292f8503ef.jpg

Princess Lorelei straightened at the surprise greeting coming from behind her—gaze turning back to the respective Captain of the Guard. The young merl bowed her head lightly in a respectable greeting, curtseying with some grace. “Good afternoon, Sir Yuval.” The princess greeted in a tender and sweetness to her voice.

Readjusting her loot and trinkets in her arm upon straightening her back. Offering a smile of pleasantries towards the guard, then drawing her attention once more to the Royal Advisor. Looking over his perfectly marred skin with a grimace of discomfort. Lowering her gaze within a moment of catching herself out on the rudeness she was displaying towards him.

“If you’d excuse me, I fear I’m terribly late…” Princess Lorelei admitted awkwardly her gaze darting between the Advisor and Captain of the Guard. “Would anyone mind helping me make my way back to the hall? I fear that with my own guidance—I’m doomed to be lost.” She finished with a light amount of awkwardness towards the newer people in her life.

Mentions: Captain of the Guard Yuval @Kyatto & Royal Advisor Glyndwr @Adrian
Hex: #ffa6c9

• Sweet
Reactions: Ghostly Boo
Merienda
Gilda Display
Glyndwr.
Glyndwr had just opened his mouth to respond to the princess' query when the royal guard, Yuval Aquilus, interrupted their exchange. The lack of honorifics in the man's greeting did not go unnoticed.

"Good afternoon," Glyndwr replied as amicably as he could manage. Though with a face that had been half-molten into a permanent sneer, such a feat proved practically impossible. "And how is the sentry faring today, Yuval?" If the other man felt no need to address him with the proper title, Glyndwr did not see why he ought to do the same.

Without waiting for a response, Glyndwr turned to the Princess with a smile. It was a strange sight on the hideous looking man, who never smiled if he could help it.

"Allow me, your Highness," He offered, "I know this palace like the scales of my tail. We should arrive there in no time."

@Bubbly Potions @Kyatto

Niko

New Atlantis was nothing like the home Niko knew so well, the depths of the Atlantic vastly different from the warm tropical mangrove shorelines and island waters of the Arafura Sea. So it came as no surprise that a Tuangaran warrior would stick out like a sore thumb in New Atlantis let alone one in such a state that Niko was in at the present time. In contrast to the oceanic blue and aquamarine hues his dark green and almost yellowish skin slid hypnotically by as he swam through the market, lower legs kept tight against his tail to aid in the stream like movement. One would have been impressed with such a sight had it not been for the way Niko seemed to swim head first into the side of a market stall, sending small clusters of muscles from the stall weeds as the shop owner gave off a holler in protest.

“Shit…sorry,” Niko waved dismissively with his hands as he grimaced and shook his head, his large crocodilian tail swinging brashly as passers-by rushed out of the way to avoid being hit. He slowed significantly as his hind legs pushed into the seabed, his expression fixed in a mixture of pain and confusion. Perhaps he shouldn’t have gotten into that fight after all...

It had been perhaps half an hour prior on the fringes of New Atlantis where he had experienced such a displeasure, a trio of lionfish mer offering to rearrange his face after having had a short exchange over who seemed to be the more invasive species. Niko’s habit of delivering some brutal honesty mixed with lashings of sarcasm in a moment of boredom had ended up in a brawl which not only ended his accommodation arrangements at the establishment but earning two barbs in his side. The venom from the barbs was not enough to kill him, but enough to send him on one hell of a nauseous trip. He had pulled one of the barbs free though the remaining barb had wedged itself between the scutes of his lower back.

A petty exchange which now saw the young warrior disorientated in the middle of the marketplace at perhaps one of the most important and crucial events of the time. As he tried to push past people in the marketplace looking more and more like a belligerent drunk he felt the content of his stomach rising, soon enough unable to hold it down any longer. Small clouds of half eaten turtle and bile billowed along the sea bed as Niko bent over at the waist, his tail stretching out long to support himself as he vomited, unknowingly and at that point indiscriminately at the feet of some royal guards.

Thoe.

The path she had grown to remember hadn't changed much since her last trip. The crabs still clicked their sharp claws at her, and the fish swam along the gentle waves. With no danger in sight, they took their time getting to their destinations. Even as she swam by, their movements didn't falter, nor did they swim any faster. She offered no ill will towards them, smiling at them as she passed.

As she got closer to the inner most outskirts of Sundrata, she could vaguely see a figure a few feet ahead of her. Normally people didn't swim around these parts, with the dangers of sharks or other predators lurking about. Thoe swam a little faster, her heart pounding. What if they were hurt? Or they were dangerous and would hurt her? Her parents always warned her to be wary of strangers, they knew that she was gullible. One smile her way would send her heart into a frenzy, and she'd willingly do whatever the person wanted.

When the figure was no longer blurry and she could tell that it was male, her multi-colored eyes scanned for any blood or weapons. To her relief, there was nothing. "Hello there, I'm headed to the marketplace but... I seem to have lost my way. Could you point me to the right direction, by any chance?" The question reassured her, knowing that he was lost rather than injured.

"I'm actually heading there now if you'd like to follow me," She offered, "I'm not that great at giving directions anyway..." She admitted, giving him a sheepish grin.

While Thoe could figure out where to go on her own from trial and error, she couldn't tell north from south for the life of her. A fact much too embarrassing to admit, she felt a little shameful. Her parents were just like her, having never been taught the difference between south and west. They knew left and right, as that was the most basic information, but they learned how to remember by their surroundings.

"Unless that makes you uncomfortable, then I could try my best. It won't be my fault if you get lost, though." Thoe joked as she shrugged her shoulders.

Mentions: Erwyn, @Adrian

4238e2bb66bbc6e12268f6fc1c526333--manga-games-fantasy-artwork.jpg
Arkadious Whitefin
Arkadious sighed deeply, digging around in his bag for the letter that would let him past since the presence of his best friend was currently unavailable, not for lack of trying of course. He'd already informed them and their distrustful glares, multiple times, that if they simply got the princess she'd be able to inform them of who exactly he was and that he wasn't a threat, especially to her.

"It's in here somewhere," He muttered under his breath. He swam to a near by rock, the entrance of the palace still so far away. This was meant to be some much easier then this... Dit swam around the bag as Arkadious emptied the contents onto the top of the rock.

"I told you! I told you!" He said, green mouth opening and closing bubbles fluttering out. To anyone else, he just had a little fish following him around and blowing bubbles at him but to Ark, he was and overly vocal companion. "But nooooooo why listen to the wise fish?"

"Would you shut up," He muttered, lightly brushing the annoying fish aside so he could search for his letter. He flushed lightly at the darkening scowls the guards shot him. "Sorry, sorry, not you." He said hurriedly before glaring at the fish currently laughing at him. "I'll hand you to the cooks myself," He grumbled as he finally discovered his letter was in fact...gone.

"How dare you!" Dit puffed, tail swishing.

"At least Dot went to get Lorelei, she's the wise fish. Helpful too," Arkadious grumbled as he returned the items he'd spilled back into his bag.

"She wasn't the one who told you to hold it! Instead you put it in your bag, now look." Dit mumbled, swimming around Ark's tail. "Wow, these mer seem mad..." he said in an obvious tone of amusement.
Zhui-Star-Diy-Diamond-Painting-Cross-Stitch-Fantasy-Fish-Painting-Full-Diamond-Embroidery-5D-Square.jpg_640x640.jpg

"I heard the cooks here are extraordinary, I might even try a bite of you." He growled out, glaring at the little fish before clearing his voice and lifting his gaze to the two guards gripping their weapons in tight fists and glaring down at him. "I really did have a letter, If you just let me see Lorelei for just a second she could as-"

"You won't be seeing the princess." One interrupted weapon lowering almost threateningly. "Best be on your way now. Before we decide to let you test your story in a cell."

Arkadious shut his mouth with an audible snap, his pale eyes alight with anger. "Fine," He growled out, resisting the temptation to draw his own weapon and fight them, he'd been trained better then that. "I'll just wait here." With an angry swish of his tail he settled himself onto the rock and crossed his arm's, hoping Dot would find Lorelei soon.

'So much for this being a nice surprise...' He thought bitterly to himself.

Playfair Display Cardo [font=][/font]

delphia eris

Maid of The Sundarata Prince

Hearing the prince laugh made Delphia blush, her heart fluttering and almost beating out of her chest. To her his laughter was like the summer rain and the birdsong too, and every time she heard it, no matter the weather, the sun brightened. It was as if his sound lifted a veil from her eyes and allowed her to see the world more clearly. It's funny how laughter can do that, those honest rumblings of the soul. Oh how I wish he would laugh that often. He looks even more handsome when he's happy

The golden haired maid then snapped out of her thoughts when prince Ronan requested for her to stay.

Delphia had to bite her bottom lip to stop herself from grinning. She can't believe the prince asked her to come with him! Of course he doesn't nees to ask for she already made an oath to stay by his side at all times but just hearing him request for her made her giddy. Trying to mask her true emotions, she bowed her head and replied in a soft voice "Of course, my prince. I'll make sure your stay here in Atlantis will be as perfect as Sundarata. I will not let you feel any discomfort as long as I am around"

Upon lifting her head, she saw a bunch of merlfolk making their way towards them. Delphia's initial instict was to discreetly swim in front of the prince and protect him but decided against it. Thus, she stayed behind the prince while her eyes narrowed as the trio got closer and closer.

The first one she noticed was the ugly looking merman who's skin was gray and had half of his face burnt. Alarm bells were ringing inside Delphia's mind but she forced herself to stay calm. No one would be foolish enough to attack the prince of Sundarata inside the palace of Atlantis. Besides, a peasant like him is no match for someone like me

The next mer that got her attention was the one dressed like a royal guard. Based on his outfit, he was a captain. And why would the captain be inside the palace instead of his post?

As if on cue her eyes shifted to the third figure: a merl with white hair and white tail dressed in royal clothes. Ah, of course. she thought with a hint of bitterness, jealousy, and anger. The captain is here to escort the princess of the Artic Seas. The one bethrothed to the prince of Sundarata

Delphia couldn't take her eyes off of the princess not because she was pretty. Oh no. It was because she was assessing her and mentally judging her if she was a threat or not. For a mere second the golden haired merl thought she was staring at a child. Delphia could see nothing that could be a threat to the prince Especially in the chest area. The princess is so.. undeveloped. Perhaps it is one of the many side effects of keeping their bloodline pure

Shaking her head, Delphia swam closer to the prince and whispered softly against his ear "It seems your future wife, the princess of the Artic, has arrived."

"And forgive me if I might be speaking out of line but.. shall I make up an excuse so you could escape her, my prince?"

Interactions:
Prince Neptune Kyatto

Mentions:Glyndwr (Adrian) | Yuval (Kyatto) | Lorelei (Bubbly Potions)[/Hr]

Last edited:

Ceilryck Myst

> Mage's Apprentice <
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -​
"L-Leave me alone for goodness sakes!" Ceilryck murmured before hiding his face with his arms. Myst shook his head disapprovingly before whacking the merboy with his stick. "Ouch!" Myst let out a long sigh before he looked out of their home and then looked to the ceiling. "What did I do in my past life to deserve being stuck with such a sad sorry excuse for an apprentice." Ceil lowered his guard just slightly before opening an eye, the other tightly shut, before he let out a sigh of his own, "Well I urm. Am really deeply sorry of some sort that you feel that way but I was really just hoping to stay in the archive today." Myst gave an understanding nod before replying, "I see. Well that gives you... No excuse whatsoever to show this impudence! I did not raise you like this!" Afterwards swatting the apprentice with his hand. Ceil flinched as he frowned. "Master Ryuiki I'd really appreciate it if you stopped hitting me! You promised me one vacation day! I would like to take it now!" Myst shook his head, "Not today."

Now he was awkwardly lingering around in the crowded market area, he had a singular stone tablet in his hand, a sealed jug of ink on top, with a quill tucked behind his ear. He fixed the mask on top of his head. Originally he had planned to leave it at home, but he wasn't too sure he could socialize without it at the ready. Ceil scratched at his cheek, wasn't sure where exactly to start. He looked around noting any differences as he attempted to ignore the people who had bumped into him in the busy marketplace. Honestly it was a little overwhelming. He murmured a couple 'sorry's' under his breath. He made any notes of any new types of mer-evolutions that might have occurred in the time difference. Usually Myst would have made the rounds, but apparently the old mage was too lazy to do his rounds this month. Ceil let out a long sigh before dodging a stumbling drunk. Ceil frowned. 'A stumbling drunk at this hour?'. He let out a sigh, turning around before roughly running his hand through his hair, still balancing the items with his other hand. It seemed that civilization was just getting more and more complicated down in the depths.

A moving glint caught his eye as he narrowed his eyes as to study it. Ceil was slightly distracted at the murmuring of gossip. Some about royalty, others about a drunk in deep trouble, others about a group of Terragogg-like thugs that were going to eat everything up in the market. Ceil wallowed for a bit, clearly conflicted. To stick around to study all the species and trouble... Or to chase after the new objects of interest? Ceil let out a sharp huff before chasing after the glint throughout the crowd, seeming to get away from the drama rather than chasing after it.

He soon reached the item holder before yelling out an "Excuse me!". His eyes widened as he covered up his mouth, in comparison to the central loud market, he was inappropriately loud. Ceil bit his lip turning a bit of a red hue before shaking his head rapidly, as to clear up any doubts. He pointed at the items in her possession before nodding slowly, his gaze shifted to the area of sea to the right of her. "Wh... Which stall did you go to, to urm.. Purchase those?" He cringed at the sound of his trembling voice before he hugged his tablet to his chest, resisting the urge to simply be carried off by the current and simply float away. In a semi-hushed voice he murmured, "If you don't mind me asking. I can go away if you'd like, it seemed you had somewhere to be or something- -." In a quieter voice he whispered, "You should've just done your job! Now you're making her uncomfortable!" With this new realization a look of guilt appearing upon his face as he met her gaze. 'Great job Ceil, now you're going to be reported for being a bumbling creeper.'
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Interactions:
Osuna x @Bubbly Potions

Mentions:
People involved in Marketplace Gossip​