Myrn's Iwaku trip through America

I will (god willing) be living in Arkansas by then. If by some chance I'm not, Myrn needs to come see me in San Antonio, Texas.

Peter and I would love you to visit with us, Myrn. I'm not sure what will be going on in October 2013 except that we'll be caring for a baby boy and doing other adult/parent stuff. xD It would be so cool for you to meet him, too... Hmmmm!

I'll talk with Mister Peetur about it and maybe we can work out somethin'. We'll probably still be living in Oregon by then. Maybe not the same town, but we'll see. I'll for sure keep touch and do everything I can to make it possible. >:3 Fluffy and Myrn not meeting face to face is, like, unacceptable.

MYRN-PERVS!!!!!

Forget America! Visit Mittens for a whole month in the wonderful CanadiaLand!! D:

I'm going to be soo depressed in October xD I need to get my passport... :( -tackles Myrn-pervs and hogs him from everyone else- >w>

Just kidding~ -kinda- I'm really excited for you Myrn-pervs! :D This will be so much fun for you and everyone you'll meet! Maybe I can convince AL to move to America for a few weeks... >w> :3 Also...everything is a lot more cheaper down there... ._. You don't want to shop where I live... TT.TT''

Indiana.

We talked about this :P