IntrovertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging
[SIZE=-0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE]

<tbody>
</tbody>

Still INFJ after all these years.

. . .
I did it wrong...
T ^T
Staci didn't read the instructions before she clicked buttons.
I just thought of what the letters would sound like said out loud,
and chose which one I liked the sounding of bettur..
T ^^^^^T

Buuut.
Here it is..
when I did it right..

[SIZE=+1]Your Type is
[SIZE=+2]ENFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]

<tbody>
</tbody>
ExtravertedIntuitiveFeelingJudging
[SIZE=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/SIZE]

<tbody>
</tbody>

"ENFJs focus on others, feeling a glow when those around them are happy, and troubled when something is amiss. They are natural cheerleaders, often expressing support, gratitude, and encouragement, and heaping praise onto those they appreciate. They take note of what is being done and what needs doing, offering their assistance wherever necessary.
ENFJs enjoy organizing group activities and tend to take their commitments seriously. In general, they are reliable and do not like to disappoint others. As team players and project leaders, they have a gift for rallying their players, focusing on what is being done right and each member's strengths. They are loyal and they expect loyalty. They carry conversations well, finding common ground with their speaker. They tend to find the correct and gracious way to respond in any given situation, no matter how tense or uncomfortable it is."

n.n
I found that those parts from the link I clicked
truly did apply to me.~
:3
I liked this! Thank you.~

Did someone call a Healer?

You know being an INFP, maybe my chosen profession I'm studying for isn't so surprising after all.

Every time I take these kinds of tests, I either get INTJ or INFJ. INTJ more often than not.

I always seem to go between INFJ and INTJ *shrugs*

Your Type is
INFJ
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences %
33 25 50 33

Always this. D: Never a surprise.

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+2]INFJ[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Introverted
IntuitiveFeelingJudging

<tbody>
</tbody>

I'm not too surprised. You could call it intuition.

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GOTS AN 'E'?!
T ^T

Your Type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
44 25 25 11

JUST LIKE OCHA-CHA-CHA.

ENTP

The ENTP has been described variously as the innovator, the originator, the lawyer, the inventor, the explorer, and the visionary. ENTPs also fall into the general categories of thinkers, rationals, and engineers.

Portrait of an ENTP

I was INTJ before and INTJ now. I didn't even need to take the test.

Extraverted
IntuitiveThinkingJudging

<tbody>
</tbody>

ENTJ

There it is. No real surprise.

Ooooo extroverts. *sits in their radiance*

No doppelgänger, you're thinking, I'm feeling.

INFJ is winning in the poll so far! This always seems to happen, I find it reallly funny because it's apparently one of the rarest personality types, but no matter what forum this gets posted on, a majority end up being INFJ. XD So much for 1% of the population. Then again, you know how accurate these types of things tend to be...

<table>
<tr><td colspan=4>INTJ</td></tr>
<tr><td>Introverted</td><td>Intuitive</td><td>Thinking</td><td>Judging</td></tr>
<tr><td>89</td><td>25</td><td>50</td><td>56</td></tr></table>​

INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind, freeing the INTJ from the constraints of authority, convention, or sentiment for its own sake ... INTJs are known as the "Systems Builders" of the types, perhaps in part because they possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. Whatever system an INTJ happens to be working on is for them the equivalent of a moral cause to an INFJ; both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play ... Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel ... This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals ... Perhaps the most fundamental problem, however, is that INTJs really want people to make sense.

INTJs are strong individualists who seek new angles or novel ways of looking at things. They enjoy coming to new understandings. They tend to be insightful and mentally quick; however, this mental quickness may not always be outwardly apparent to others since they keep a great deal to themselves. They are very determined people who trust their vision of the possibilities, regardless of what others think. They may even be considered the most independent of all of the sixteen personality types. INTJs are at their best in quietly and firmly developing their ideas, theories, and principles.

T ^T
-fidgets.-
--feels awkward for clicking the wrong button.--