My Wonderful Introduction!

Minty Slug

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Hello guys, gals, and non-binary pals! I'm Friday (weird name, I know). I'm 18, and I go by he/they.

Here are some things you can know about me!:
+I'm mainly used to writing MxM ships, but I can do other ships! I'm totally up to learning new things.
+I'm no stranger to roleplay. I have five years of experience, so I sort of know my way around.
+I usually write between 300-500 words per response. Though, I prefer quality over quantity.
+I enjoy being friends with people! I don't bite, I promise.

I'm currently looking for, well, anything! Come and chat with me. I would love to become buddies! That's all for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful day/night. Peace out!

Welcome to Iwaku, Friday! (I don't think it's a weird name at all, it's unique! :O)

We're happy to have you and I love your energies coming onto the site. We've got all sorts of people on Iwaku and I have no doubt that you'll find the partners or chatting buddies that you're looking for. If you're fancying looking for a roleplay right now, we have the Partner Connections section, where people put up ads for you to take a peek at, or throw one up yourself. (We also have the Redstar Connections section if you're looking for more adult themes with your age group!)

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask me or any other staff! We'd love to lend a hand.

We hope you have a great time here!

Welcome to Iwaku, Friday!

Welcome Friday~

Hope you've had a lovely time on Iwaku in the short days of being present with us. That you'll find many fun and interesting stories to writing with awesome people. Outside of the role-play areas, we offer fun advice sections for role-playing.

This is the form of the
ROLEPLAY & WRITING GUIDES and also ROLEPLAY HELP. Areas of such are tips and tricks in managing or developing a style. While also having a place to ask for anything that you might need help on!

You're forever welcome in
GENERAL CHATTING, we always have a lot to say. There are lots of hobby discussions, tv shows and other engaging pieces like self-care and conversation starters. Feel free to add to the community.

Fondest wishes on your writing and role-playing endavours. May the role-play gods smile upon you.