My weird art gallery

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by FishWolf, Jul 10, 2013.

1. So, first I draw on paper.

[​IMG]

Then I retrace it and color it on the computer.

[​IMG]

Bleh. Now let me show you other examples of my dragon-only art.

[​IMG]
    This one was an avatar request for a clan on a dragon game called Draconis Theory. You will find me under the same username.

[​IMG]
    One of my more feminine attempts.

[​IMG]
    Random Sketch....Don't like the head as much....

[​IMG]
    An experiment with scales...

[​IMG]
    My avatar for my clan on the site.

Oh, and I also make attempts at drawing on the laptop. It is HARD to use the pad to draw.
    [​IMG]
    This was made with Microsoft default paint software. I used spray paint and a brush.

#1 FishWolf, Jul 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Oh I do adore dragons <3. You've got a cute style and I like the colors you use for'em. Do you do profile views?

3. Thanks! I do custom avatars and signatures. I also do custom pictures, but those take forever.

4. Another pic I'll retrace later.

[​IMG]
    His name is fluffy. :) I got a little feather-happy there.

5. Okay, made it into an avatar. Here's the full-size.

[​IMG]

6. Aaand, here's the promised Meatloaf Dragon.

[​IMG]

7. Okay, I removed the background and made it into a PNG.

[​IMG]

8. MEATLOAF DRAGON. ;_; I hear they taste good with brown gravy or ketchup.

I on the other hand do not like meatloaf. I SHALL HELP PROTECT THEM TOO!!

9. Why thank you!

10. [​IMG]
    This is my pride and joy, Remni. He's one of Emily Akina's dragons, and is the master of lightning. I wish I had taken the picture in better light, because the colors are actually a little more vibrant around the eyes, and there's a hint of green in the horns, but because of the lighting when I took that picture you can't really see the hints of bright that are there.

11. By the way, don't click the image. The full-size will blow up your screen.

12. *sighs* Why can't I draw realistically?! I guess I'll forever be that cartoon-drawer. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of how much progress I've made, but I still haven't really made a dent in my goal to draw realistic dragons.

13. Okay, I've noticed how cookies are a kind of currency around here, so I made this:

[​IMG]

Here's a smaller version: [​IMG]

I'll probably use this when approving a bio.

14. xD Now I want cookies but I guess brownies will do.

Drawing realistically takes a lot of time and practice. Just work on it and you'll master it one day, don't worry. :)

• Thank Thank x 1