3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern | Fantasy | Horror
( I didn't know what to call it; I apologies XD )

Matt could feel their smile growing wide as Petra accepted them " Thank you Petra, that means so much to me " They chuckled before hugging her. Matt listened to her, blushing slightly when she ruffled their hair: snorting a little. Matt continued to follow what Petra was doing with their eyes: interested in what she was doing. They allowed their eyes to close for a moment when Petra left to get them an ice pack for their nose. Matt sighed quietly to themselves as they waited for her to return at their side. Matt open their eyes before walking over to the window, looking out of it with amusement as they stared down at the wildlife: it was all so calming.

lmao don't worry about it, the name is fine! :3 i actually quite like it

a small smile graced petra's lips as she watched matt walk towards the window and soon she approached them with the ice pack in hand wrapped carefully in a soft cloth. "here, hold this on your nose for a bit. it'll help with the swelling." petra instructed softly, walking up beside them and placing a hand on their shoulder in a comforting manner. she offered them the ice pack, carefully placing it in their grasp. "now, why don't i get to putting some bandages on the cuts on your knees, hm?" petra suggested, the gentle smile on her lips not wavering once as she spoke.

Ahh I'm glad Lmao

Matt took the ice pack out of Petra's hand, following her orders exactally how she asked. They concentrated, wincing slightly at the cold feel on their face " it's cold " they whined, body shaking slightly. " oh my cuts ?, yes please " they responded, stretching slightly before yawning " can I stay the night? " they asked.

yeet !! c:

petra quickly gathered up the medical supplies and returned to matt. crouching down she swiftly and gently cleaned the wounds and bandaged them. glancing up at matt as they spoke, petra thought for a moment before nodding. "of course you can stay here for tonight, you're always welcome in my home." petra replied, standing up and meeting their gaze, a smile forming once again. "are you hungry at all? i can make you something to eat if you like, or i could make you some tea or something?" petra offered as she cleaned up all of the trash from the medical supplies, throwing it away and packing up the first aid kit.

Matt stretched before looking around, hearing Petra's questions " I want to see your cat " he admitted with excitement, Matt liked animals and cats where their favourite. Matt got off the stool before noticing the View from the window once more, their eyes looking around.

petra nodded and made her way to the kitty condo she had for louie, peering into one of the few compartments she soon found louie inside the lowest one, simply lounging. "louie, why don't you come out and say hi to matt, hm?" petra murmured, carefully running her hand over louie's soft fur. the pregnant feline crept out and stretched, jaws wide as she yawned and woke herself up. glancing back at matt, she smiled and continued to pet her beloved companion. "she's pregnant, actually, so i'd appreciate it if you didn't pick her up. it's just a personal preference, if that's alright. you're more than welcome to pet her, though, she'd love that." petra explained, watching as louie approached matt curiously and began to sniff at their feet, looking up at the tall human and letting out a delicate meow, tailing flicking back and forth.

Matt watched as Petra walked away to the beautiful cat condo that her cat was probably hiding in, watching as they saw her paws appear. Matt smiled lightly, Louie was a beautiful cat and pregnant? Wow ! " I have never seen a pregnant cat before! Do you know how many she is expecting " they as curiously before gently stroking her, not picking her up because Petra said not too. They let out a small chuckle as they felt the vibrations of the cat's purring, scratching gently under her chin.

"as far as i know, she's only have one kitten. most litters are larger, but it seems she just has one. i suppose it's a good thing, though, because it'll mean i can keep the kitten and not worry about have four or five babies on the loose." petra explained, smiling as she ran a hand over louie's back. she watched as the pregnant feline pushed her head into matt's hand, chuckling at how friendly she was being with them. "it looks like louie really likes you.." petra mused, a smile plastered on her lips.

" I'm good with animals so thats why" they said happily as they continue to stroke Louie, watching as it got darker " Petra, Um I dont wanna walk back to my apartment in the dark: can I stay at yours for the night? " they asked as they gently moved Louie off them, stretching before wincing: their head throbbing again. " My head again " they whined, shivering from how cold they got. Matt went over to their bag, pulling out Pj's " I'm always prepared " they laughed.