My un-grand return!

E

E-Claire

Original poster
A few of you (few..I'm not too good at that making friends thing) will remember me as a cross dresser role player who had a skiing acciedent (beat the instructor to the bottem of the black run though :)) thus was unable to go online to RP as I was in hospital. I was actually released a while ago, but I was busy catching up on my exam work. Now it's the summer holidays, and I have plenty of time to leap back into RPing! Forgive me if I'm rusty, but your resident cross dresser Ellis is back for action! So please, invite me to some new RPs (since all the ones I was in are either dead or way past my last post). Also that murder mystery RP I was planning? I'm going to start it up again! Once I get back from Cropredy Music Festival on Monday... But once Monday comes I can recharge my dying phone and access my laptop to RP once more! See you then!

Reactions: FrozenR0z3
Welcome back! Now go get your but in chat.... Not that I hang out there anymore.... But we need more fun weird!

Welcome back to IWAKU! I'm definitely not a returner, but I am new, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I can't say I know you, but I do wish you well, and it's good to hear you're better. I hope you enjoy your free time rping, and feel free to hit me up for a chat. I'm always willing to make new friends. :cow: May your rps go off without a hitch.

Well HI! I didn't know you disappeared, but I welcome you back too! I hope you remember me, yeah? =D

Hey! I'm going to dive right back into RPing asap. The best of wishes to you all as well, and I hope you've all been well! :)

I don't know you.
But I like your name.
And the dessert it is close to.
<3