My Title Obviously Is Predictable

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dock

Original poster
14581_supernatural-dean-winchester-sam-winchester-shrug-shrugging.gif

HELLO, MY NAME IS . . .

Would be the typical way to start off basic introductions. I, unfortunately, lost my name.

That was a joke. I've been told my humor only makes sense to me sadly. I say my jokes only make sense to those who know how to be polite and laugh awkwardly anyway, but that's just my lone and arguable opinion. I've been roleplaying for about 8 years, all of which have one or more cringe worthy episodes of HEINOUS EMBARRASSMENT AND SHAME.

No big deal though, it's not like I deleted left those accounts and took refuge in the grasps of actual social interaction with healthy relationships. Ha, how degrading would that be, amirite? AMIRITE?!? *VERY ANGRY LAUGHTER ENSUES*

With all fun aside, I will stop typing now as I don't have a cool conclusion to finish with. Yes. Just like this. Totally classy. Bye-Bye.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Lol! I adore you! ♥ Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find some good stories here that really capture you!

Hey Doc, welcome to Iwaku!
Thank you for the kind welcome, it's very appreciated in the cold, horrid space of the internet. Your greeting warms my soul.
Lol! I adore you! ♥ Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find some good stories here that really capture you!
My, my. Hasn't anyone told you that flattery is a wonderfully, treacherous sin? Not that it matters since I'll bask in it anyways. Thank you for the greeting and I'm sure I'll find some!

Reactions: Puppet
I say my jokes only make sense to those who know how to be polite and laugh awkwardly anyway, but that's just my lone and arguable opinion.​
giphy.gif

*VERY ANGRY LAUGHTER ENSUES*​
gif-hiding-opt.gif

Uhm...w-welcome to Iwaku then? Ahah.

large.gif

All that aside, if you need anything don't be afraid to ask ; w ;​

Uhm...w-welcome to Iwaku then? Ahah.
tumblr_m6wgyx2VKd1rziwwco1_500.gif

Hi awkward, pleasure to meet you. ⊂((・▽・))⊃ To be honest, I was kinda worried that my humor scared people away for some odd reason. I'm kinda relived that isn't the case. If I ever do find myself in a helpless mess, I'll be sure to message you.

@Dock

It's alright, I found it adorable more than anything. You're just another awkward socialite like myself. :3

O-oh, and my name is Vio. (obivoulsy)

And it doesn't have to be for help, you can like....message me for socials stuffs...n stuffs. :P

@Vio
Oh man, I'm adorable. I've leveled up in life. ( * ^ * ) To be honest, I've only just began being super social with people. Like I never realized that by becoming a senior - the whole world changes and you just don't care anymore about what people think. But what do you mean by social stuff? Like just to chit chat?

@Vio
Oh man, I'm adorable. I've leveled up in life. ( * ^ * ) To be honest, I've only just began being super social with people. Like I never realized that by becoming a senior - the whole world changes and you just don't care anymore about what people think. But what do you mean by social stuff? Like just to chit chat?
well I mean when I said awkward socialite I just meant like someone who socializes with in the awkward community because they themself is awkward. xD

and yeah, chit chat and the getting to know stuff.

@Vio
Oohhh! Gosh, I don't know anything. But sure I would love to talk! Man, I feel all happy already! I will pop you a chitchat on your... page? Message board? IDK? But I'll do it right now.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.