Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci fi, anything in which the world itelf is extremely interesting.
Just going to say, every role-play I joined in the past few months sputtered and died at an alarming rate.

Before I join:
fighter-jet.jpg

After I join:
smoking%20engine.JPG

:/ Sorry to hear that. Better luck next time?

The majority of RP's tend to die fast, and the vast majority of those who don't die fast will still tend to die before ever finishing (often times though simply cause the writers don't know when to end it).

So it's something I've experienced a lot over the years, I feel your pain.

I wouldn't let it get you too down. People are still in school, and caught up in finals/midterms and it's getting closer to summer so end of the year crap too. In the summer things will probably be hopping once again, and then you'll be pulling your hair out trying to get replies done.

Like the others mentioned, RPs die fast. People get sick of using the same characters for extended periods of time. The best thing to do is spice up your roleplay by having something tragic happen to show that the state of things the characters live in isn't so happy-go-lucky. Make the RP interesting so that everybody wants to keep it going.

As for ending too soon. The best way to do this is in a 1x1, unless a group RP absolutely depends on your character. If you feel satisfied with the RP, and you don't see where you can go from there, just find an exciting way to kill your character off. In one Rp I had my character go up against an evil organization ((Corny, right?)). He ended up getting killed by his own brother, who happened to join the organization. His wife was left alone to raise their two children, and she promptly ignored the children, as she had lost the one thing in life that ever made her happy. Tragic ending, but exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.