My son's teacher. (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

~Alcatraz

Original poster
Cain is the single parent to a sweet and shy little boy named Oliver. The story behind how he got Oliver is one that he would rather not tell but he doesn't regret having the little boy. Oliver is Cain's whole world, leaving little to no time for relationships in his life. Then when he tries they immediately run in the other direction when they hear that he had a kid. On the first day of Kindergarten Cain is late picking his son up from school. Character B is Oliver's teacher and immediately labels the man as an asshole when he is late picking up his child on the first day. Cain doesn't help the situation when he comes in with an ice cold glare and tells the teacher to mind his own damn business when Character B tries to inquire on why he was late. Yet, the more that character b sees Cain with Oliver the more that he starts to thinks that there is more to this man than just his icy cold glares.

Cain (My character)- http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/bb/46/06/bb4606877dba90d6fb16b290c9ff43e9.jpg

His tattoos- Tattoo One Tattoo Two

Oliver- Picture

The mom- Picture (Comes in later)

I think I might have a teacher for you. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.