My search for people whom know this XD (Valkryia chronicles)

axe2029

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Alrighty so this is my first post on here. Gotta say a weee bit nervous but i wanna try this none the less. So. Heres whst this post is about i is looking for some people whom know the valkyria chronicles series.
(So far i a have watched a lp of 1 and i am currently playing 4 so abit rusty on 2 and 3)
And i am hopeing to make a rp of it with the help of whomever wants to jump in. Plus the rp base for it is kinda meh so i wanna try to see if theres anyone out there who has a itch for it
Fandom.characters and ocs are a ok or playing both cause multiple characters are extremely encouraged as long as something between all whom are partcipateing is discussed

So all i can ask is you know the series and come to be freinds and have a good time to write a story together
:D

I hope this gains some traction being my first post and i hope it peeks some peoples intrest to help come up with a war story of Europa

Also i wish to host this on discord if possible i forgot to mention that

Last edited:
Wish I had the time to help or join in on the fun but I do love the idea! The Valkyria games are really fun. Don't be too nervous or worried, it usually takes a couple days for people to pop up and find your post. Good luck!

Wish I had the time to help or join in on the fun but I do love the idea! The Valkyria games are really fun. Don't be too nervous or worried, it usually takes a couple days for people to pop up and find your post. Good luck!
Thanks. I hope this gets some traction :D

Hey axe, welcome to Iwaku! I'm in the same boat as you (currently playing number 4), and I'd love to take part in a Valkryia Chronicles RP, so you can definitely consider me interested. I'd be down to plot something with a group especially.

If I could just offer one small piece of advice on the side though; don't worry about your thread falling off the front page too quickly. Iwaku is nice in that it moves at a manageable pace, and thus you don't need to bump it up repeatedly. For more info, check this out (another nice thing about Iwaku is that it has an advice page for EVERYTHING).

But let's not worry about that too much. Was there any particular story/plan/idea/theme you wanted to focus on in the RP?

Hey axe, welcome to Iwaku! I'm in the same boat as you (currently playing number 4), and I'd love to take part in a Valkryia Chronicles RP, so you can definitely consider me interested. I'd be down to plot something with a group especially.

If I could just offer one small piece of advice on the side though; don't worry about your thread falling off the front page too quickly. Iwaku is nice in that it moves at a manageable pace, and thus you don't need to bump it up repeatedly. For more info, check this out (another nice thing about Iwaku is that it has an advice page for EVERYTHING).

But let's not worry about that too much. Was there any particular story/plan/idea/theme you wanted to focus on in the RP?
I pmed ya sowe coud discuss abit