5. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Fluffy, Smutty, Fantasy
No, this isn't some weird "My Babysitter is a Vampire" ripoff. This is just my roleplay idea. Basically, I will be playing a male vampire who just moved into the city. He is looking for a roomate in order to curb his loneliness. His roomate is a cute human girl who doesn't know that he is a vampire until she finds out later. Rather than freaking out or trying to kill him, she agrees to help him keep his secret safe.

I know it's a lot but I really like this idea~ This can go into fluff, smut, or both! My only rules are to respond with at least 2-4 lines and be active. Hit me up if you wanna do it!

Hit me up if you wanna do it!
I wanna do it, lol. If you're still looking, feel free to shoot me a pm. I might already be asleep or busy again depending on when you get on, but I'll answer soon.

Sounds simple, nice, easy, and fairly interesting. Wouldn't be against it, if you want to do it with me PM me and that way I know you saw me and have interest in me and I'm not just sending out a message that would go unanswered for like 3 month's and then get a message back...It's happened to me a lot. Once you do that I'd love to talk out what's going to happen.