1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, modern, realistic, mystery, horror
¡Hola pipoles! So, I have a couple of roleplays here that I made a while ago, though I haven't been able to find an awesome rp partner yet! These are romance based roleplays and can contain mature scenes, however I'd like the plot to be the main focus. If you'd like to focus more on the mature side of things, just let me know! Or, I will have this in the "Bluestar Connections" thread too, so you can check that out. :)

Now, onto a few rules I'd like both my partner and myself to follow for a good experience:
● Have fun! :D
● Please speak up if anything is bothering you, if you are losing interest, if you're going to be away, or even if you just want to talk!
● No god-modding.
● Create a paragraph (5 sentences minimum) at least, per post. In addition, make sure your responses contribute to the furthering if the rp at least a little bit.
● Decent grammar. Please lol
● And again, have fun! What's the point of playing if there's no fun in it?

I don't have much else to say, so if you want, go ahead and take a look! If you like them, feel free to reply to this thread or shoot me a message! :D Thanks!

Wreckless Tendencies
If there was one word to describe this night? Arbitrary. Loud. Bright. Blurry. A word to describe Raya? Wasted. Remorseful. Angry. But why? So it makes more sense, let's go back a little: back when Raya, or Ray, for short, was younger, say thirteen, fourteen, she was the most well behaved kid on the block. Not only that, she was different than the average kid; she was insightful, curious, kind, always... different. It drew people to her, and she made her parents proud to call her their daughter.

However, that was until she began to draw in the wrong crowd. They were delinquents, these teens Raya called her "friends." They drank alcohol, smoked weed, stole, and did almost everything imaginable. Because Raya was impressionable, it didn't take long before it rubbed off on her. It started with minor things, like stealing a keychain from a store or rolling her eyes, but as time progressed, things got worse, as did her parents' relationship. Raya's actions were dividing her parents into two sides; her mom wanted to help her daughter, and steer her back into the right direction. But her father, he knew there was no stopping her. Raya, she began to resent both of them. She would sneak out the house just to get away from their presence. Like tonight, she and her mother got into a big argument, and Raya just left. Her father was out, and she didn't even think he'd be back tonight anyway.

And so here she was, aged seventeen with a fake ID, at a club a few houses down from one of her friends' house, with her delinquent group of friends. She wasn't sure where they were. They were all at the bar with her, ushering her drinks to clear her mind. And then they were gone... weren't they? Already too drunk to stably stand, she bumped her way through the sweaty, dancing crowd, looking for her friends. Thinking maybe they were in the back alley, she went to the back of the club.

After opening the door and walking out into the cool air, she tripped and stumbled down the few stairs, falling into someone's arms, causing her drink to fly from her hands and shatter on the ground. Little did she know she just fell into the arms of her first lover. "Ssor...ry..." She slurred, her cheek pressed against the stranger's body.

Finding Safehouse, Escaping Home
(This can be played with romance, or no romance with more of a father figure/protector type vibe.)

It was another night she had to get away. Run, run... Those were the only words that her brain could process. She'd been running for what felt like a mile; her legs were tired, threatening to give out any second. And just when she thought there was no chance of escaping, she saw an alley to her left, just a few more strides ahead.

BEEEP

The girl heard the screeching horn of her father's car not too far behind, the sound piercing her ears and motivating her to run faster. Just a few steps more.

Oh God- "Mph!" Suddenly, she rebounded backward to the hard ground, after running into what felt like a wall.

"Oh!" A masculine voice said with concern, eyeing the girl he'd just ran into by accident. He extended a hand to offer assistance up, however it seemed the girl could handle herself, and got up in a hurry. "I'm sorry miss, are you-"

"Shh!" The girl hushed the man sharply while pulling him into the alley beside them, running a few steps in. Then, they both stood against the brick wall, their bodies glued as the wide eyed girl held her heavy breath. "Stay quiet."

A dark car drove down the hill at a slow, steady speed. The driver's window was rolled down, giving the driver a good view to find his daughter. "Oh Jaaylyyyn!" An amused, male voice called out tauntingly. This was a game for him, like hide and seek. Luckily, the dark night sky made her silhouette almost invisible in the even darker alley.

"III'm gonna getcha!" He laughed almost maniacally, before finally passing the alley after what felt like eternity.

Just as the vehicle was out of sight, the girl, now identified as Jaylyn, let out a loud exhale that she'd been holding the whole time, almost gasping for breath as she fell to the ground, sobs overtaking her.

Daddy's Dearest Daughter
Coming soon

I'm Not Crazy
Coming soon

Therapy
Coming soon

Kidnapped RP
Coming soon

This will also be updated every now and then when I make new rps! Stay tuned!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CookieMonster
Wreckless Tendencies
If there was one word to describe this night? Arbitrary. Loud. Bright. Blurry. A word to describe Raya? Wasted. Remorseful. Angry. But why? So it makes more sense, let's go back a little: back when Raya, or Ray, for short, was younger, say thirteen, fourteen, she was the most well behaved kid on the block. Not only that, she was different than the average kid; she was insightful, curious, kind, always... different. It drew people to her, and she made her parents proud to call her their daughter.

However, that was until she began to draw in the wrong crowd. They were delinquents, these teens Raya called her "friends." They drank alcohol, smoked weed, stole, and did almost everything imaginable. Because Raya was impressionable, it didn't take long before it rubbed off on her. It started with minor things, like stealing a keychain from a store or rolling her eyes, but as time progressed, things got worse, as did her parents' relationship. Raya's actions were dividing her parents into two sides; her mom wanted to help her daughter, and steer her back into the right direction. But her father, he knew there was no stopping her. Raya, she began to resent both of them. She would sneak out the house just to get away from their presence. Like tonight, she and her mother got into a big argument, and Raya just left. Her father was out, and she didn't even think he'd be back tonight anyway.

And so here she was, aged seventeen with a fake ID, at a club a few houses down from one of her friends' house, with her delinquent group of friends. She wasn't sure where they were. They were all at the bar with her, ushering her drinks to clear her mind. And then they were gone... weren't they? Already too drunk to stably stand, she bumped her way through the sweaty, dancing crowd, looking for her friends. Thinking maybe they were in the back alley, she went to the back of the club.

After opening the door and walking out into the cool air, she tripped and stumbled down the few stairs, falling into someone's arms, causing her drink to fly from her hands and shatter on the ground. Little did she know she just fell into the arms of her first lover. "Ssor...ry..." She slurred, her cheek pressed against the stranger's body.
I love Wreckless Tendencies! Both of these plots are so good! Would you be interested in a RP?

• Thank You
Reactions: TotallyMe
I love Wreckless Tendencies! Both of these plots are so good! Would you be interested in a RP?

Thank you!! :D
And of course I'd be interested in an rp! I'll message you!

I'd love to Roleplay sometime with you! Reckless Tendencies looks amazing, "Daddy's Dearest Daughter" and "Therapy" both sound promising as well! Message me sometime!

I'd love to Roleplay sometime with you! Reckless Tendencies looks amazing, "Daddy's Dearest Daughter" and "Therapy" both sound promising as well! Message me sometime!

Thanks! :D
I'm hoping the "DDD" and "Therapy" roleplays come out just as promising! Lol!
But yes, a message will be coming your way soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.