My Return and Apologies

• Thread starter Lady of the Dragons
  • Start date
L

Lady of the Dragons

Original poster
To everyone at Iwaku, you have my deepest, deepest apologies. I know it seems like I just abandoned this site but I didn't mean for it to be like that.
School has had a complete tyrant control over my life (due to me being a nerd and trying to get good grades) and the reason why I vanished was because of school. I have a lot of advanced classes and it's really making me struggle. As I focus more on school, my focus on this site had gotten smaller and smaller until it was almost gone.
I know there are roleplays that I were in that probably broke down because I left. There are most likely friends that are confused. I am so very sorry. I feel very bad right now. I didn't mean to and I hope you can forgive me. I will try fix everything back up again if I can.

After everyone understands it, I will begin to roleplay again. I won't vanish again and if I have to, I'll give a note this time.

So sorry everyone.

Oh come now...

EVERYONE has a life, and you should never, ever, ever be sorry for having one. You made an excellent choice in choosing school work over a forum, and especially so with wanting to do something as responsible as getting good grades. You didn't do anything wrong, and now that you said you're coming back, then get yourself back in the game!

Lots of changes, lots of new people, lots of awesome stuff! Forget about being sorry for doing things -for you- and just have fun. : p And as you can see, no one's getting on the bandwagon and saying: BLAH BLAH BLAH, YOU DITCHED US YOU SUCK BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Far from it.

I hope to see you around on the forum, and remember: Have fun! That's all that matters.

Welcome back.

To Curiose: Thank you for posting your opinion and support! I appreciate it very much.

I totally understand what you're saying. It's just that I left really abruptly with no notice (I was going to post one, but I forgot to in all my business). I was in a number of RPs and they probably were confused and some maybe even derailed when I disappeared.

To Leo: Thank you for the welcome!

It's all good. I am sure people understand. : p It isn't the end of the world if an RP dies, anyway.
People can get miffed all they like to, but that doesn't change circumstances that -you- had something more important to take care of.

I thank you for the support, Curiose. You make a pretty good point :)