My reality is very busy and time consuming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CherryPoison

Original poster
Well as much as I am sad to write this, I am leaving Iwaku. I love this site and the people I have role played with and I apologize for leaving threads open and not finished, but I have two kids. One who just started school today and the other who is 18 months old, along with college and trying to juggle it all. I love role playing and I will miss quite a few of you here and for those who never had the chance to roleplay with me, I'm sorry and I hope you all understand that life is more important than roleplaying for me, though like I said I will miss you all, I know I am making the right decision and I would really like to keep in touch with some of you as well if you'd like to as well.

[email protected] if you would like to keep in touch with me, feel free to email me there.

Again I am sorry,
Happy roleplaying to everyone else and I will miss you all so so much. <3 XD *snuggles everyone*

Well as much as I am sad to write this, I am leaving Iwaku. I love this site and the people I have role played with and I apologize for leaving threads open and not finished, but I have two kids. One who just started school today and the other who is 18 months old, along with college and trying to juggle it all. I love role playing and I will miss quite a few of you here and for those who never had the chance to roleplay with me, I'm sorry and I hope you all understand that life is more important than roleplaying for me, though like I said I will miss you all, I know I am making the right decision and I would really like to keep in touch with some of you as well if you'd like to as well.

[email protected] if you would like to keep in touch with me, feel free to email me there.

Again I am sorry,
Happy roleplaying to everyone else and I will miss you all so so much. <3 XD *snuggles everyone*
I hope you have a fun life though my emails are basically nothing but spam that gets #rekt so I can't communicate so I hope you have a nice life!

Another person I'm never going to see again

Yay

I would apologize again, but some of us have a reality that is far more important than this site, so I shall not and good luck with your life. It was nice roleplaying with you regardless. I hold no grudges so if you would like to, then feel free, it bothers me not. Have a great day

I will misses you! Good luck with what you have to do. *sad face*

Take care! As a single mom, I totally understand. You never know where paths will lead, though :] Maybe you can join again, one day! Until then, I hope everything works out for you :goodvibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.