Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
pcvdM1g.png
(This was made by me, because I am the best. Not really, but you know what I mean)

This is what I get for supporting him just like I got for supporting Rubio. Oh well, we shall see who wins the elections. And I hope that he returns in 2020 and I will support him (and Rubio, if he comes back as well) again!

Also, he would be a badass VP and you should make him you running mate (if Donald Trump somehow sees this).

Who? /sarcasm/

How the great have fallen.
Pataki 2020.

• Love
Reactions: The Spectre
Who? /sarcasm/
I am going to take that bucket of rainbow (that I just gave you) and dump it on your mouth until you choke on it. /sarcasm as well/

I am going to take that bucket of rainbow (that I just gave you) and dump it on your mouth until you choke on it. /sarcasm as well/
keep your filthy rainbows away from me you dirty rainbow lover /sarcasmus maximus/

keep your filthy rainbows away from me you dirty rainbow lover /sarcasmus maximus/
Skittles-gif.gif

giphy.gif

TASTE THE RAINBOW. CHOKE ON THAT SHIT.

filthy rainbow peasants

Rest in peace sweet prince.

Seriously, he was my horse in this race, legitimately upset.

• Love
Reactions: The Spectre
Rest in peace sweet prince.

Seriously, he was my horse in this race, legitimately upset.
I am upset about the news as well. I have been a big supporter of him and Rubio since the race began. I don't like Rubio's stance of same-sex marriage (because I am gay), but I would still vote him over Clinton and Trump.

I haven't been this upset since Rubio dropped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.