My reaction when I come back here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A number of unfunny topics were conceived.

Most of them were engineered by a single unfunny individual.
I agree with you, ASTA.

Gwazi, why are you trying to be funny (either known you're not that funny)? Why aren't you even ban yet?

I can't help if some people don't wanna gave fun. :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Back in my day, we have an entire section just for shit posting. It was a wondrous time. Only @Razilin is cool enough to remember it as well.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
No. >:[

• Love
Iwaku has so much to gain and nothing to lose though.

Spam forums are cesspools of stupidity, butthurts, and joke threads that NOBODY finds funny but the thread starter. We have enough of that nonsense in general without dedicating an entire forum to it. D:<

Spam forums are cesspools of stupidity, butthurts, and joke threads that NOBODY finds funny but the thread starter. We have enough of that nonsense in general without dedicating an entire forum to it. D:<
I think of spam forums as mini 4chans. So a waste of time, basically.

I would totally post in them, though. Or at least scroll through them.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
Iwaku has so much to gain and nothing to lose though.
I counter that there is little to gain and much to lose.

Moderator time, reputation, and community quality come to mind.

Reactions: LunaValentine

On the other hand, a few joke threads should be fine, especially if some other people DO find them funny.

I, for one, enjoy the occcasional stupidity for stupidities sake, and I'm slightly disappointed by the fact that there's people who seem set on getting threads locked that I enjoy participating in. What's the harm in people having fun in a general thread? One, I might add, people are not forced to read or participate in?

Many threads ARE harmless fun, and we like those. The problem comes from people taking things too far, driving jokes in to the ground, beating horses, being obnoxious, using "it's just a joke" as an excuse to be an asshole and stuff like that.

That is why we can't have toooo maaaaany silly shitpost threads. It's like giving people one too many beers. >>; It's all fun at first, but then people get DUMB.

That is why we can't have toooo maaaaany silly shitpost threads. It's like giving people one too many beers. >>; It's all fun at first, but then people get DUMB.

Shitposting? All I see is fine young gentlemen showcasing their autistic talent to the world!

Reactions: Jorick
I hope people do realize that we still have an "insanity" topic. They should just post their stupid shit there instead of trying to be funny and posting a shit topic for no shit reason because they're shits themselves.

Shit.

Shit.

Reactions: Rare
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.