My Rant on Eliest douches

Its all about preference, we all have out own and we tend to attract what we are. Fortunately for Iwaku, a lot of RPers and GMs are not like this. Most Gm's don't even touch that whole "I require this amount of words per post" thing. It never really hurts to ask for more than 3 sentences though.

I do feel that more than 3 sentences is needed for me to have something to go off of...I do not like RPing by myself, and if someone doesn't put in the equal amount of effort or more, than I mid-as-well write by myself because that's what it feels like "To Me". Usually if someone requests an absurd requirement of posting I ignore it and move on to something else.

Having high standards and requirements does not always mean someone is an elitist either, while it can make us feel belittled or intimidated, sometimes being challenged makes us better and proves to be good practice

Reactions: Ragnar Lothbrok
Its all about preference, we all have out own and we tend to attract what we are. Fortunately for Iwaku, a lot of RPers and GMs are not like this. Most Gm's don't even touch that whole "I require this amount of words per post" thing. It never really hurts to ask for more than 3 sentences though.

I do feel that more than 3 sentences is needed for me to have something to go off of...I do not like RPing by myself, and if someone doesn't put in the equal amount of effort or more, than I mid-as-well write by myself because that's what it feels like "To Me". Usually if someone requests an absurd requirement of posting I ignore it and move on to something else.

Having high standards and requirements does not always mean someone is an elitist either, while it can make us feel belittled or intimidated, sometimes being challenged makes us better and proves to be good practice
again made this when i snapped. three sentences is about my average for posts some are longer than others.

I'm sorry if you took my opinions personally, I was only adding my two cents to the conversation. Good to hear you are feeling better @daemon_reaver

I'm sorry if you took my opinions personally, I was only adding my two cents to the conversation. Good to hear you are feeling better @daemon_reaver
ah my bad. it was only minorly but i perceived it as another bashing on my rant.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
quite alright, Thank you for your rant, it has sparked an interesting and enlightening conversation IMHO.
huh seriously?

huh seriously?
Rants are things that for the most part let us blow of steam. People can comment and give their two cents no to diminish the rant but to keep things balanced and this way others who feel the same way you do will see this conversation and take honest feedback from different perspectives.

Sometimes it takes someone willing to voice their rage in the moment to spark a meaningful discussion.