MY PS3!!!!!

A

Ampoule

Original poster
OHGOD.jpg

MY PS3! WH-WHAT!? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

*cradles PS3 and weeps* I...I wanna be with you....m-make b-believe with you....In h-h-harmony....harmony.....h-h-h...*breaks down* Oh, loooooovee......

1252286551460.gif

*COMFORTS AMP IN THE WAYS OF HER PEOPLE*

tradpost.jpg

HOW... ARE YOU DOING?

It only does nothing now. How will you get your Ezio fix NOW?!

ROBOT UNICORN!?

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your PSX and PS2 emulator, all gone! ;_;

HHAHAHHAHAHAH

I DON'T EVEN HAVE A CONSOLE BUT I FIND THIS HILARIOUS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SCREW YOU RICH PEOPLE!

Isn't that shit gone by now anyway?

Nope. I laughed at all the people online freaking out about it. "AH DEMAND COMPENSATION!!" "BRB GUIZ REFORMATTING" "I AM GOING TO SELL ALL 42 OF MY GAMES NOW IF THEY DON'T GET THIS FIXED"

It's only the newer games that keep track of trophies though that are affected. Which is only one game of mine, Assassin's Creed II. Everything else is fine.

Oh well.

Assassin's Creed II has the kind of story you write while on weed anyway.

"DUDE WHAT IF LIKE, THE PLANETS WERE PEOPLE, MAN?"

Wait, you finished the game already, right?

Nope.

After finding out it was a worldwide problem though it was like insta-toke. So mellow...Gonna sit back and watch everyone panic...

Yeah.

Well, you already figured out most of the assassin's later on can relate to either some mongolian or Ezio.

Well there's the big crypt full of statues of your long-lost Assassin relatives...

IN SUMMATION: PLAYSTATION NETWORK WENT DOWN. TURNS OUT ALL OF THE OLD CHUNKY MODELS WORLDWIDE OF THE PS3 HAVE A BUG AND THEY CAN'T HANDLE LEAPYEARS. IT'S LIKE Y2K, BUT FOR PS3. SLIM MODELS ARE FINE. TROPHIES ARE ALL GONE. CAN'T PLAY GAMES THAT TRACK TROPHIES. CAN'T WATCH MOVIES. DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT IS GONE/CORRUPTED.

Which makes me angry....my sexy, sexy Ezio theme is GONE! ;_;! Now how will I watch him sashay ever closer to me during the day until he's all UP IN MY BUSINESS WHEN NIGHT FALLS!?

Is it permanent damage? 'Cause I knew to "keep my PS3 off," but when I went into the living room earlier today my mom was just strumming away at Rock Band 2 and I was all, "... Oh crap."

No, unless you're one of those trophy faggots.

Are you a trophy faggot, Seiji? Are you?

I had mine on to play SH Homecoming earlier.

I guess if you had 'synched' your trophies to the PSN then they'd be safe and be able to be restored after the shitstorm blows over. That's not something I did. Because I rarely connect it to the interbutt.

Because I'm not a trophy faggot.

This is just the beginning. On March 5, 2010. The Sony Playstation 3 became sentient. At that time, PS3's across the globe all activated at once, creating a collective intelligence. Using their cell architecture , the PS3s were able to launch a full scale, global nuclear attack. By the time the world governments realized what had happened, the Playstation 3 had already hacked and corrupted all information lines across their countries. When they tried to access them, they were met with only one response.

"You have earned a Trophy
Complete global destruction"

My name is Gibs, and if there's anyone else out there...
You are not alone.

Hey, my PS3 works again!

*Gibs' prophetic warning goes unheeded*

1258589152274.png

Its all better now and now my hub will stop being such a big baby.. well for now, wait till he looses first kill to someone and the rage beings a new..