MY PS3!!!!!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ampoule, Mar 1, 2010.

1. The Father Fears for His Child Cont.
    Mentioned: Adam & Tyler

Lucien

"Gone huh?"

The words left Lucien as calm and quiet as could be. He stared at Adam silently, rage slowly building to the melting point inside of him. Then Tyler appeared, only to support Adam. Together, they had both failed, according to Tyler that was. Neither of them could have been prepared for the attack from Alkura, and as she spoke, Lucien's rage continued to boil up. He had entrusted to them the life of his daughter, her safety. He had asked them to bring her back because he couldn't do it, and yet, for all of that, for their experience, they had failed to bring her back. He opened his mouth to speak, but as he did so a great hacking coughing fit took over, and a sharp pain in his chest and a feeling of a sudden wetness seeping through the bandages there reminded Lucien that his wounds from the fight with Cal had not fully healed yet.

The coughing fit continued for a short bit, and Lucien found himself stumbling to a nearby wall for support while he wheezed, gasping for breaths in between the coughs. However, once he was finished, he was drained. The energy, or what little he had left, was gone, and none of it had been spent on staying angry with either of them. As he leaned on the wall, he slumped slightly, before letting himself drop slowly to the ground. The look on his face was not of anger, not of rage, nor of hate, but instead of total defeat. His voice came out as barely more then a whisper as he spoke.

"So that's it then huh? My daughter, the only family I have left, is gone...."

Lucien reached into his suit jacket and pulled out his pack of cigarettes, but as he put one in between his lips and went to light the end per usual, he stopped, and then spit the cigarette out, finding his usual habit disgusting at this particular moment. He didn't look at either of the two, just stared at the wall opposite to him. His defeated tone remained as he spoke again.

"Just.... Just go. I don't want to see either of you...."

2. *COMFORTS AMP IN THE WAYS OF HER PEOPLE*

[​IMG]

HOW... ARE YOU DOING?

3. It only does nothing now. How will you get your Ezio fix NOW?!

4. *looks toward Jinx and--*

[​IMG]

5. THE DREAM IS OVER.
    [​IMG]

6. ROBOT UNICORN!?

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

7. NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your PSX and PS2 emulator, all gone! ;_;

8. HHAHAHHAHAHAH

I DON'T EVEN HAVE A CONSOLE BUT I FIND THIS HILARIOUS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SCREW YOU RICH PEOPLE!

Isn't that shit gone by now anyway?

9. Nope. I laughed at all the people online freaking out about it. "AH DEMAND COMPENSATION!!" "BRB GUIZ REFORMATTING" "I AM GOING TO SELL ALL 42 OF MY GAMES NOW IF THEY DON'T GET THIS FIXED"

It's only the newer games that keep track of trophies though that are affected. Which is only one game of mine, Assassin's Creed II. Everything else is fine.

10. Oh well.

Assassin's Creed II has the kind of story you write while on weed anyway.

"DUDE WHAT IF LIKE, THE PLANETS WERE PEOPLE, MAN?"

Wait, you finished the game already, right?

11. Nope.

After finding out it was a worldwide problem though it was like insta-toke. So mellow...Gonna sit back and watch everyone panic...

12. Yeah.

Well, you already figured out most of the assassin's later on can relate to either some mongolian or Ezio.

13. What are we talking about here?

14. Mongolians and weed.

15. Well there's the big crypt full of statues of your long-lost Assassin relatives...

IN SUMMATION: PLAYSTATION NETWORK WENT DOWN. TURNS OUT ALL OF THE OLD CHUNKY MODELS WORLDWIDE OF THE PS3 HAVE A BUG AND THEY CAN'T HANDLE LEAPYEARS. IT'S LIKE Y2K, BUT FOR PS3. SLIM MODELS ARE FINE. TROPHIES ARE ALL GONE. CAN'T PLAY GAMES THAT TRACK TROPHIES. CAN'T WATCH MOVIES. DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT IS GONE/CORRUPTED.

Which makes me angry....my sexy, sexy Ezio theme is GONE! ;_;! Now how will I watch him sashay ever closer to me during the day until he's all UP IN MY BUSINESS WHEN NIGHT FALLS!?

16. Is it permanent damage? 'Cause I knew to "keep my PS3 off," but when I went into the living room earlier today my mom was just strumming away at Rock Band 2 and I was all, "... Oh crap."

17. No, unless you're one of those trophy faggots.

Are you a trophy faggot, Seiji? Are you?

I had mine on to play SH Homecoming earlier.

I guess if you had 'synched' your trophies to the PSN then they'd be safe and be able to be restored after the shitstorm blows over. That's not something I did. Because I rarely connect it to the interbutt.

Because I'm not a trophy faggot.

18. This is just the beginning. On March 5, 2010. The Sony Playstation 3 became sentient. At that time, PS3's across the globe all activated at once, creating a collective intelligence. Using their cell architecture , the PS3s were able to launch a full scale, global nuclear attack. By the time the world governments realized what had happened, the Playstation 3 had already hacked and corrupted all information lines across their countries. When they tried to access them, they were met with only one response.

"You have earned a Trophy
    Complete global destruction"

My name is Gibs, and if there's anyone else out there...
    You are not alone.

19. Hey, my PS3 works again!

*Gibs' prophetic warning goes unheeded*

[​IMG]

20. Its all better now and now my hub will stop being such a big baby.. well for now, wait till he looses first kill to someone and the rage beings a new..