evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-royals.155480/

i replied to this redstar section rp yesterday, hit post button and everything... and now it's disappeared and is no longer there??? has this happened before to other people because this is new to me and i don't know what happened...

I hate to be that commenter, but... are you sure the post went through the first time?

Any time I submit an IC post, I always refresh the page afterwords, just to make sure that the post is 100% definitely there on the site. Otherwise, I'm just a bit fearful that my connection derped out or something and made it look like the post was uploaded on my end even though it really never went through. That's not to say that I encounter this problem often, or really that I've encountered it at all in recent memory -- I think I'm just a teensy bit paranoid about these things, and I like being thorough. o_o"

Sorry, but I've never heard anything about posts just plain disappearing, so... yeah, all I can think is that it might not have actually gone through. :/

• Thank You
Reactions: Eru
I'm confident it went through. I remember it showing up under the last post my partner did, I remember the contents, I remember posting the day it got out of the graveyard, and I remember asking my partner if she was still interested after I'd posted.

It's no matter now though. The post is gone so I'll have to go back through since there's no way to retrieve it back.

Peeking into the logs I can't find anything that would explain the disappearance of your post other than what Kaga already said; that it didn't sent through. I don't see any logs of it being deleted, or moved somewhere else. So sorry that it happened, though. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.