2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Yaoi, Gay, Kpop, Fantasy, Magic, Horror, Drama, Angst
For the heart. V
I suggested we play spin the bottle so i could kiss you, but now everyone else is kissing you except me :/
I meant to grab the popcorn, not your crotch, sorry
I had a bad dream about you so now i'm calling to make sure you're ok
there's a real creep at the club trying to hit me up right now and you look pretty fit so pls pretend to be my date so he can leave
we were supposed to make fettuccini but you're a child that likes to start food fights apparently
okay i get it. you're sorry. now stop serenading me and trying to climb up to my bedroom at 1am. you're gonna hurt yourself.
I see you got stood up and I feel bad for you so let's have a drink
I accidently fell asleep on your shoulder on the train and now you probably think i'm weird
I put my love letter in your locker by mistake. It was meant for your friend, not you. Can I have it back now?
I don't know you, but you smell amazing and now I can't stop smelling you, but now you're looking at me like I'm some kind of freak.
You've never seen Titanic before, so now I'm gonna make you watch it.
I always hear you singing on your balcony (below mine) every morning, but suddenly you've stopped?
You've got some chocolate on the side of your lip, but I'm not sure if I wanna tell you because you look so cute.
I have an audition for a love/romantic scene and you're the only one around who can help me.
I made a joke about one of your biggest insecurities and now I feel like an asshole. Can I make it up to you?
I was cleaning up and I found an old birthday card I gave to you years ago. Why did you keep it?
I was trying to be cool, but I sprained my leg and now you're carrying me on your back to the infirmary to aid me.
I gave you the most heartfelt love letter, but you gave it back to me with spelling and punctuation corrections?!
I've never kissed anyone before and now you've caught me in the bathroom pretending to kiss the mirror.

I'm thinking the latter.

World of Supernatural that just got hit by an apocalypse which is why the supernatural world is mingling with it.

I'm thinking a kid with a small interest in the occult buys a book that he doesn't believe works, opens it and unleashes the terror upon the world, causing everyone around him to die - make him some bookworm type character that only knows how to survive because of zombie games. Visa versa, I'll play another character who is a bit of a snobby rich kid who can't live without his electronics, and the two end up meeting through the issues, they build a friendship and 'may' end up together, who knows.

Alternatively we have two supernatural creatures, maybe a werewolf and a vampire (hell, could even have plenty more characters to throw into the mix anything supernatural, minx, elves, fae, demons, ect.) Possibly have these two either match up against the two 'human' survivors, or even with eachother ^^

Throw in other characters here and there and see which ones to drop and which ones to keep ^^

-- and yes, I did just come up with this idea off the top of my head.