My own little slice of rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi Lynne

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
So you fine folks keep asking me what I want to rp. Its harder for me to think of them put on the spot like that. So here is a few that I would like to rp and a few of my own rules. ^_^

Harry Potter
OCxOC

TWD
OCxOC

Charmed
Piper x OC
Pheobe x OC

Nightmare Before Christmas
Sally x Jack
Jack x OC
OCxOC

Inuyasha
Kikyo x Kagome
Kikyo x Inuyasha
Kagome x Inuyasha
Kagome x Koga
Koga x Inuyasha
Kagome x Sesshomaru
Miroku x Sango
(This could go on and on...some sort of Inuyasha character pairing to make a long story short.)

Sailor Moon
Rini (older) x OC

Last of Us
Elly x OC
Joel x OC

Other pairings
Mermaid (or man) x Elf
Sun x Moon (personified of course)
Angel x "lost cause"
Anthro (furry, half animal half human. Whatever the acceptable term is.)
Knight x Maiden
Witch x Witch Hunter
Cowboy x Cowgirl
Student x College Tutor
Rock Star x High School Heart
Sherriff x Criminal
Maid x Ceo

Open to suggestion. Really
If you have a weird or out there plot you wanna try, but are kinda scared to ask about shoot me a pm about it.
What I don't do
Foot fetishes
Bugs. Spiders....creepy crawlies of that nature.

As for roles I'm up for playing. I don't mind played male or female or futa or trans or whatever else!

~Da RULES~
1. If at any time you choose you don't want to continue the rp tell me.
2. I like smut but I like a story as well.
3. I have a job I may not always be able to post right away be patient wirh me. I will let you know if it is going to be more than a day to post.
4. I am not good put on the spot with OCs. I am picky about my characters and I need time. Please be patient.
5. I am not a drill instructor when it comea to post length and grammar and spelling. I make plenty of mistakes. I do ask that you try. I don't want to get a head ache trying to decode something. Ok. I lied I am a little anal when it comes to your and you're, there, they're and their, and to, too and two. I wont snap your head off for little things but if you keep making mistakes over and over I will correct you. Just give me a little effort ok?

Finally quantity does not = quality. I am pretty adaptable. I ask that your post contain more than a few sentences but you don't have to write a book in one post. If you want to that's great. My post may not be as long as yours if you write a crap ton but I'll try to make it as long as I can.

Open to ideas guys. Lemme know whatcha wanna do!

Also this could go without saying but if you want a romantic rp you must be an adult.

Last edited:
Hi! I would LOVE to partake in a Harry Potter OC x OC RP with you.

I would be interested in a Jack x OC. Preferably with you playing Jack.

If not then a Walking Dead OC x OC is fine by me.

What might your interest be when it comes to completely original characters and story?

I dont know if you even WATCH this show, but (cowers) Steven Universe? (cringes and cowers harder, waiting for the troller hate)

Would you be interested in doing a KogaxOOC rp?

I would love to RP with you. You have so many pairings I would love to do.

I wouldn't mind doing the student x tutor, if you are interested.

I have this "plot" type of thing here if you wanna try it. Though really, I would prefer to stick with any original characters.

You can pick from any of mine if you like, assuming you are interested at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.