My Not So Fairytail Prince~

Kyrah was more than aware of the eyes watching her and the Demon approach a large twisted castle. The gazes were long and hard...cold and cruel. It was is if they wanted to snatch her up for thier own...and they would have if the Demon Prince wasn't standing next to her. They didn't dare approach in fear of what might happen if they tried to take the princes prize. She glanced around...there wasn't any shrubs, grass, or forestry to speak of. It was a dry, flat, unforgiving wasteland for as far as the eye could see. As they walked, the dry wind with no life at all blew in thier faces, the dust whisked and twirled around thier feet.

As they got closer and closer she could see huge tapestries hanging off the walls of the castles. It appeared As if it was the battles Heaven and Hell had waged with each other. It also showed ther losses and very few sucsesses. The rugs were exusite looking and the only decent looking thing she had seen since being dropped in this quite literal "Hell Hole." The demon picked up the pace and brought her to a room that was probably his own. Once there he pulled her in close to his body, his skin was hot and the contrast between their two bodies made her shiver as she looked up at him. It was no use fighting it anymore.

What suprised her the most was that he was going to take her to meet his father. Never in anyone of her relationships had they gone was far was to introduce thier parents. That was saying alot about her but here she was...she had barely met this guy hours ago and now...his father? That and he was the King of Hell...the Devil himself! Weather his powers had wasted away or not there was still a fear in her heart. This was the man who for centries waged war with heaven itself and was in all the books of religion.

She was suprised again when he let her go gently and went over to his closet, starting to search for something. Kyrah waited patiently for she had not much of any other choice. The woman heard him mutter somthing to himslef before pulling down a shirt and pants. It was a male dress shirt and black dress pants. He looked her over again before handing them to her and leaving the room. She took them and frowned as she pulled off her nightgown. She pulled on the clothing, the pants barely staying around her thin waist. It felt strange and out of place to be wearing this man's clothing...she frowned about the over all look. Easy to run away in? Psh...as if. She would be lucky to be able to run in this. It was drowning her...

After awhile he came back looking rather distracted. It was as if he had gone to see someone or speak to them...one or the other She thought.

"You look cute." the demon prince snickered.

She scowled and turned away from him, not giving him the pleasure of admiring her for too long.

"Ready to meet the seat warmer...?" he asked her. His tone was cold and sarcastic. Apperently he didn't think too much of his dear old father the Devil.

"If I'm ever going to be ready this is the time..." she growled, a frown tainting her perfect, pretty lips.

Without regard for her personal space, his arm coiled like a limp snake to her shoulder. He note of her ugly frown and chuckled at her again. He lifted his hand to curl under her chin, tilting up her chin. "If you keep growling like that, I'll start shaking."

He pushed open the doors, it may be odd but no guards were to be found. The only one to protect the Demon Lord and his son were themselves. it wasn't much like a traditional castle that was glorified by shadows and damp jagged rocks, that Hollywood imagined. Sure it had those things, but outside of his home.

Kon seemed to lurch forward after his feet froze in place. There was an obvious sign of fear of his father. Regardless of all power being within Kon, something lingered. It was there feeding into the back of his mind. What this leather bound, worn demon could have done was a mystery. His grip tightened and muscles on his back squeezed against his shoulder blades. His wings would have started to shake if he didn't straighten up his back.

"Father, I have found someone who has accepted to be my bride." He took in a almost stuttering breath as if he were cold. "I wish for you to approve of her and accept me back home."

There he lay slouched in a gold dusted and red chipped throne, crumbling from over use. He practically lived there. One horn had been torn off out of frustration of his sickness getting worse. His decay was turning him to mush. Once all rippling muscles were now flap and veins were eaten by over extended skin. He weakly shook his arms as he raised himself up to straighten his appearance.

"Let me look at her."

Kyrah's muscles tensed as he laid his arm across her shoulders. A shiver went down her spine...even still this man creeped her out. Then she heard him chuckled, probably at the scowl across her lips at the momet. She didn't care...let him laugh. The woman didn't have to like being here and she certainly didn't have to like the clothing he forced upon her. The auburn tilted her chin away from the demon but, she felt a hand curl underneath her chin. Kyrah was forced to look into his eyes. When he spoke the woman sensed sarcasm deep within his voice.The demon said that if she kept up the scowl that he would start shaking. She tore her gaze from his. Seeing she didn't have a choice but to follow, she was dragged through the set of doors Kon pushed open. As she walked with him, Kyrah looked around at the inside of the castle. There didn't seemed to be many traces of life here...no gaurds, no servents, no nothing...accept for the Demon king as the prince. She found that strange seeing as Royalty usually had gaurds or servents about the castle, doing busy work.

Not only did she notice that but she noticed how much different the inside looked from the outside. The outside was shadowy, dark, dry, and more hollywood looking. The inside wasn't so traditional...infact in was very different. As they approached whan Kyrah assumed was the throne room the air about them changed somehow and Kon tensed a little bit. She found it unsusal seeing how relaxed he usually was. Then the doors opened for them. They walked into the room, the doors closing shut loudly behind them. After walking for a few moments Kon lurched to a stop, forcing her to stop as well and the both of them froze there. Kyrah looked over at him curiously. For the first time since she had met the demon she read fear in his expression and body language. A smirk slipped across her lips at how ironic the situation was. He was visibly shaking and earlier he had said that she would start making him shake because of her Icy scowl. Honestly she didn't expect something like this and It wasn't her doing but nonetheless she was pleased seeing the demon fear someone so much he would tremble at the kings preasance. Served him right. She guessed Karma wasn't only going around on Earth.

Her gaze shifted to a chapped, worn, gold and Red throne where she saw who must have been the king, Kon's father. Kyrah was in the preasance of the Devil himself. He looked sedentary so the throne must be where he spent most of his days. The king also had one horn and to be honest looked like a pile of mush. It was kind of hard to believe that this person was to be feared...he didn't seem like that big of a threat. Kyrah did feel a certain fear strike her heart to the very core but what about this crippled old devil did Kon have to fear? Then Kon spoke to him, his voice shaking like small child who knew he was in trouble with his parents for doing something wrong. He tod the king that he had found her and that she had accepted to be his bride. Also saying at the end he wished to be accepted back home. A scowl, a scowl of a ferious she-devil crossed her expression as the king stood up, stating he wanted a closer looked at her. She turned her head and looked back at Kon, her Icy eyes burrowing deep into him. Hissing something to him loud enough for the king to hear as well.

"You bloody filthy liar...kidnapping is more like it."

As she turned her head back she erased the expression and turned her attention back to the king. Slowly she approached him and presented herself. She was shaking a bit but not nearly as much As Kon was. Her Auburn colored hair fell past her shoulders as her clear, Icy blue eyes wandered up to meet the kings.

"That doesn't surprise me, it would be the only way my son could fulfil my wishes." He spoke like a whip. The old potato still had something left in him. His booming voice when he had the strength to call upon it. He looked her up and down, his eyes seemed to wander over every curve and physical feature. "She has nothing to offer you, Kon. You brought me back scraps."

Kon shook, his anger and fear unable to be deciphered. He was about to snap.

"Go on, leave. I'm done looking you over." He spoke in a harsh tone. "Let one of the other demons have her. I don't want my house to be full of concubines. They cry too much."

Kon growled in a low tone. "No, she's not going to them. And I'm not staying. Even if I do find a mate. I will not return."

The soggy potato laughed. "By nature you will return. You will come to rein and the evil will surge through you."

"Come, I'm returning you home safely." Kon spoke softly.

(Sorry this is all I can come up with right now)