My sun sets to rise again.
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light, Slow As Molasses
- My Usual Online Time
- It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
- Writing Levels
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Primarily Prefer Male
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- I play what's needed, but I do like to take the lead. In my one-on-ones, I often like being the "Game Master" in the sense of creating the setting, controlling NPCs, and steering the plot. But I still like input and collaboration from my partners. In group games, I prefer to be the GM or to play a leading or mentor role.
- Favorite Genres
- I love a little bit of everything. My top choices would be Horror, Modern Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Magical Realism, Noir, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Splatterpunk, Post-Apocalyptic, Historical, Mystery, old-school High Fantasy, and Sci-Fi (especially Spacesagas). I'd love to do some occasional Clockpunk or Weird West or Wuxia or Dieselpunk, too.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- I guess the only thing I don't particularly care for is high school drama, and even that can be fun with a good hook.