My New Parents Are Vampires (Signups now closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mzqkumC9TA1rqh2hwo1_500.jpg

"I may be dead but I can still rock your socks off. Belive it"

Theme Song: Ain't it Fun : Paramore

Character Name:

Naoimi Chevalier

Female

Job/Role:

"I'm not your typical ghost ok. Think of me as a princess"

High school Student & Full time ghost

Sixteen || October 31st || Halloween

General Appearance:

" I look cute don't I?"

Naomi has Raven black hair that is cut short in a sort of pixie cut style. She stands about 5'7 and is pretty proud of that. She has naturally pale skin ( not due to the fact that she's a ghost ) and it's fair too. Her blue (more tealish) eyes are bright (for a dead person).

She wears what's comfortable. Band T-shirts and ripped jeans or an over sized sweater with jeans and combat boots. She tends to have her own style and still looks fashionable no matter what she's wearing. She loves to be comfortable more than anything. She'll put her comfort above all else.

Current Goal/Purpose:

" Meh! I do whatever I want at the drop of a hat."

Nothing much she can do. She's dead after all. But she does enjoy having a good time. Whatever pricks her interest she pursue it. She also wants to fall in love because she's never fallen in love before. She died before she got the chance.

General Personality:

" You'll love me no worries"

Naomi has a bit of an unceremonious nature about her. She says as she wants and does as she wants, without a regard as to whom she my upset. Naomi doesn't really mean to come off in such a rude manner but the fact that deep down she just doesn't care doesn't change. She's been this way before her death. If she hasn't changed since then, then she will never change. Naomis is also a bit quarrelsome. She loves to hear herself talk and sometimes that leads to arguments. Sometimes she's just too stubborn to give in. And sometimes people push her buttons too much and she just blows up casuing a huge scene. People know not to pick a fight with her. It obvious they'll never when. Besides, Naomi has the rest of eternity to argue, other's don't. Naomi is also a tad bit on the theatrical side. She's ALWAYS over the top. It's obvious when she's going too far. But that's what makes her, well her. She takes things over and beyond what people would expect. She's quite the entertainer.

General History:

" Tragic. I know"

Naomi was the daughter of two very successful business men. And by men, two males took care of her. Yes, Naomi had two fathers. Yes, they were gay. But Naomi never had a problem with it. They were her father's after all and they loved her very much. It's just that she didn't get the chance to see them very often due to their jobs. She constantly had a nanny until she was old enough to take care of herself. But there were times where Naomi had good memories of her father's. Like they time they took her to Hawaii for a business trip. She met a lot of cute guys there. Or when they took her for her montly shoping spree. She loved shopping with them. Or their family game and movie nights. Those were special. They would make dinner together and of course play games and watch movies and talk about everything. Those were the times where she was happy. But there were times where she was lonely too. Like when both of her parents had to cancel on something special because of work. Or when they missed her 11th birthday party because they were out of town for work. Work always seemed to be in the way. Her parents felt bad so they sent her to New York to enjoy herself for a couple weeks for her 16th birthday.

Naomi couldn't believe it. She really had a lot of fun there since she really enjoyed theater and such. On the way back she was eager to tell her parents about her trip. She called them several times explaining that she couldn't wait till she got back home to tell them about her trip. Unfortunately the train had an accident and everyone on board was killed. It was all over the news and everyone was devistated. But after the event Naomi woke up confused. That was until she saw what was left of her body. Then she inderstood. She couldn't believe it but she understood. She wondered why she hadn't gone to heaven or hell. Why she was trapped in the land of the living. There were so many questions with no answers.

She went back to see how her father's were taking the news. They were taking it pretty hard. Naomi even attended her own funeral, which was very creepy. She felt sad for everyone. She couldn't let them know that she was okay, that she was still around. They wouldn't believe her. Not after this. So, Naomi left the area. She had no reason to stay there. It wasn't until her journey later that she learned she could solidify her body so people could 'see' her. Only when she wanted them too of course. She could start anew, even though she is dead. She picked a small town, where everybody knew everybody and settled in.

Last edited:
So... All the other males left after their first post...

Seems like it, although one of the males hasn't joined in yet.

I know about that but it just feels like there is no one for Rando to really interact with other than Beth, and she is currently stuck talking to someone who isn't there, I'm about to extract her.

But this also means that you guys have no single males to interact with so none of you can 'ship (other than with each other apparently) if that is your plan.

I also couldn't help but feel unnoticed by Rayne and Nicole. Who could have acknowledged Rando's entrance and disgust as well as the strange shape of Squissy flying overhead.

Ive been as sick as a duck this entire 2 weeks, so I haven't gotten the chance to post any long things on any Roleplays.

*points at Misaou* Charrie okay!

Paaaatience is a virtue. I'm sure not complaining, I'm sick as balls this week myself and I am already a slow poster. ;_;

GOOD HEAVENS. LOOK AT THE TIME.

IT'S VILLAINY O'CLOCK.

Character Name: Flint
Job/Role: Vampire/Party-Crasher
General Appearance: Tall, more emaciated than Christian Bale in The Machinist and decked out in the stylings of a punk from back when the word actually meant shit, Flint cuts an imposing figure. Adding to it all is the fact that he's covered from head to foot (quite literally) in tattoos, a myriad of styles and techniques combing into a cacophony of ink. Something about his look, the way he carries himself, the way he smiles too much, makes him an uncomfortable person to be around.

This is the onlooker's natural instinct of self-preservation, telling them to put as much distance between themselves and this man as possible.
Current Goal/Purpose: Revenge, served cold, with a hefty side-portion of sadism and ultraviolence.
General Personality: Hannibal Lecter on Bath-Salts.
General History: Flint knows Jenna's new folks from way back when, but suffice to say you won't be finding him on their Christmas card list any time soon. He bears a grudge the size of the greater London area against them, and thus he's in town with a dear friend to exact a little bit of payback.

And when Flint's on the warpath, it's not a question of if there will be violence. It's a matter of when, and how bad it will be.

“You can go ahead an' scream now, if you like. Won't 'elp none, I just fackin' love it when they scream.”

Last edited:
Oh. Dear. God. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THAT. THAT. THAT.

I love this character to high heavens. *fangirling hard* "Sadism and Ultraviolence" Its like Alex all over again... But covered in tattoos!!! <3333

Oh boy...Things are about to get really ugly.

OH THE GUNFIGHTS WE WILL HAVE >:)

Something wicked your way comes, motherfuckers.

I'm not trying to rush anything along or ruin anyone's scenes that they're in the middle of, just so we're all on the same page. Characters are still getting intro'd and interacting with each other, after all, and it'd be a shame to spoil that. My basic plan is to get Flint introduced and set up, and then he can just wait in the sidelines until everybody's happy to move things along a bit.

And then the party's getting crashed.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
Oh grumpy, you always have me a twitter. 8D

As a warning I am still really, really, really sick. >:[ But I will try to keep up at a reasonable pace. Worst comes to worst I'm playing a damsel, so Jenna can always faint if I'm not better by the action scenes. :D

....though that dun help with Miranda.... WHATEVER, I WISH I WAS A VAMPIRE CAUSE THEN I WOULDN'T BE SICK. ;_;

Oh aye, and have a theme song too. Since that seems like a fun idea, I'm slightly obsessed with Dan and Scroob's new album and the song just seemed to fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.