My New Parents Are Vampires (Signups now closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many new characters are coming it yet people are barely posting in the IC. :(

A thumbs up to our two new charries! *Points at Suniko* Just remember that supernatural things are supposed to be kept secret from normal humans. Your character ages weird, and that is a tricky secret to keep. O_O

I'll posty again very soon, I just caught the mean side of a migraine after a chorespree. ;__;

Fun fun fun! I am loving the characters of this RP! *blushes* Its like I am writing an awesome book with you awesome people. I feel so humble.... :3​

• Thank You
Reactions: E.T.
...It was the first couple that really caught her attention, and after looking the dirty blonde up and down she turned on her heel cutting a path through the crowd towards Casey Jones. Once she was close enough she rested her elbow on the vampire's shoulder her other hand grasping both her wine glass and the present.

"Who was it that invited the little hunter?" She said with a coy smile her voice like and playful...

Who has Casey?

@ET4252 Casey is being played by Ozzie and she has not had a chance to post yet with her characters! And since she lives here with me and we currently have a house guest, it might be another day before she has a chance to post, so if you wanna edit your post so you can move your character elsewhere that would okay!

Na I'm fine with waiting, I was just wondering since you are playing Jenna and Miranda, and I thought you might have overlooked it, tends you happen when you have a lot of people speaking at once ;) .

yeah I had to go down the whole thread and make a personal note of where everyone was at! XD

Ya, I was considering waiting for a couple more people to post before I jumped in but I knew that was going to be way to confusing at that point so I decided to put on my big girl pants and join in the fray.

Reactions: Fijoli
I guess now is a good time to say this. It is well known that there are many interpretations of vampires. Bethany is not the classical definition. This interpretation is that of vampires being a separate species, and not "undead" (as in they reproduce like any other creature, biting does not make others vampires/servants). Their immortality is purely reliant on blood and if they do not drink blood they begin to age like humans do. A side factor of this particular variant is that they prefer blood of a particular psyche (a liar, depression, angst, joy, etc.), Bethany prefers arrogance, upon feeding they remove this aspect of a person i.e. a liar will become a more honest person as a result of being fed upon.

This effects wear off in about 3 weeks and the urge to feed occurs once a month

The reason she could detect Wilo was because she could see her bodiless psyche

Last edited:
I guess now is a good time to say this. It is well known that there are many interpretations of vampires. Bethany is not the classical definition. This interpretation is that of vampires being a separate species, and not "undead" (as in they reproduce like any other creature, biting does not make others vampires/servants). Their immortality is purely reliant on blood and if they do not drink blood they begin to age like humans do. A side factor of this particular variant is that they prefer blood of a particular psyche (a liar, depression, angst, joy, etc.), Bethany prefers arrogance, upon feeding they remove this aspect of a person i.e. a liar will become a more honest person as a result of being fed upon.

The reason she could detect Wilo was because she could see her bodiless psyche

Thank you, Kraz. That helps me out a great deal ^_^

Before I post, is Nicole with Eros and Enki or elsewhere?
I'm not entirely sure and want to be sure that I have everyone in their proper places. @__@

No, Nicole went with Rayne outside

Last edited:
Before I post, is Nicole with Eros and Enki or elsewhere?
I'm not entirely sure and want to be sure that I have everyone in their proper places. @__@

Nicole is elsewhere. She left around the time when she fell into Eros and then followed the one who brushed past her. The reason why the incubus feels a little hurt.

divider.png

"This world is a place of lost souls and evil things... I'm one of the latter... I'm a monster that was never supposed to exist. I'm a glimpse into hell itself."

beauty%2cface%2cgirl%2chair%2cblack%2cwhite%2cphotography-df9d454b4b9ea7402d11352a6ed76853_h%5b2%5d.jpg

divider.png

Theme Song: Iris (Cover) - Alex Goot

CHARACTER NAME
Lilura Blythe Coventry
"Lily" "Lura" "Miss Fortune"

[ Etymology ]

"Apparently Daddy dearest had a sense of humor."
Lilura - Basque name meaning "enchantment."
Blythe - It is of Old English origin, and the meaning of Blythe is 'blithe' 'cheerful' 'carefree'.
Coventry - The name means "Cofa's tree", with Cofa being a pre 7th century Olde English personal name. However the word cofa can also mean a valley, so another possible explanation is the trees in the valley. Also the word "tree" had other connotations and could refer to the public gallows, with many places having such objects as the centre point of the parish!

ROLE
"I'm the talk of the town, but no one really takes the rumors seriously, or that hunter couple would have already cut me open"
Highschool Student, Town Freak & Local 'Witch'

// June 22nd // Cancer ♋

GENERAL APPEARANCE
"I'll stop wearing black the day they invent a darker color, or shade, if we're being politically correct."
Lura stands at 5'7" tall, making her pretty average height wise, not nearly short enough to be considered a midget nor is she a towering giant. The girl is slender, fit and toned with muscle thanks to running after school everyday as well as the few sports she plays. In regards to looks, you could say she is of above average, she has a pale complexion, but she's not overly white. This is accompanied by thick, long silky sandy blonde locks with a natural reddish tint that frame her face when not tied back in a typical pony tail out of convenience, she has a birthmark on her scalp near her hairline's edge, resulting in a witches lock or streak that is a lovely purple color, standing out from the rest of her blonde hair. Her eyes are a captivating dark purple hue with arctic blue woven into the iris to make her look practically inhuman, her eyes are complimented by thick rather dark lashes. Her style of clothing is pretty straight forward, black seems to be a trend with her and she doesn't seem to give a damn about being lady-like.

T-shirts and tanks tops are common enough and vests often accompany these shirts, sweaters are reserved from chiller days, normally most of her clothing is rather 'gothic', but unlike most goths and emos (which she is not, she simply like the general style) she's not a fun of skirts so she ports typical jeans are common though often they're either ripped or adorned with some kind of intricate Victorian or skull design. So long as they aren't skin tight she's fine with them, being able to run is kind of important to her. Her choice of footwear has the smallest amount of diversity, considering she wears combat boots with just about everything and when it's not them it's some kind of runner, no heels have ever adorned her. Accessories are pretty rare with her, aside from a bracelet with her name and a pentacle charm hanging off, which seems to be a constant thing with her she doesn't wear anything else on a consistent basis, sure she'll throw on a pair of fingerless gloves or a plain necklace or two, maybe a set of studs every now and again she doesn't wear anything overly notable.

CURRENT GOAL / PURPOSE
"Oh.. nothing overly important..." //Smirks
Lura just want to have some fun, really, however she doesn't care who gets hurt while she entertains herself with the misfortune of others. In truth she wants friends and such, things like that, normal things that normal girls are satisfied with, however being the local freak that she is all that isn't an option, so she makes it up to herself by targeting the girl and boys who do have everything she wants. Miss perfection, Little miss Jenna has fallen into her sights as a target and though she has her many fronts of supernatural friends protecting her that just makes her more appealing. It's all about the chase after all, am I right? Secretly she wants to find someone to accept her, or at least meet someone like her, the same kind of story and all that jazz.

GENERAL PERSONALITY
"When I can't sleep, the dead call to me"
Introverted. Though she would like to talk to people freely she often keeps to herself however don't confuse this with being timid. Lura is anything but shy, she just prefers her own company due to seeing other people as lesser beings however if she wants to say something and put herself into a conversation she will without a second thought. She's opinionated, and self reliant, a real lone wolf. To many Lura seems to be really unlucky, which is how she got the nickname 'Miss Fortune', often things fall on her or those around her and she trips frequently, namely when she's upset or not paying attention. Though people laugh at her for it she often mumbles something to the thin air about that being really funny causing her to get weird looks that stated simply 'are you high?' 'Insane maybe?'. For a long time she thought she was going insane, seeing as she (cliché as it is) 'saw dead people'. Her imaginary friends never really went away, and she chatted with the spirits who were drawn to her odd soul and sense of power (usually she reeled in malicious ones), even now when she does socialize it's usually with them...

So don't be surprised if you see her laughing in the hall and talking to herself... Lura has a bad habit of pranking and pulling practical jokes, often with the help of her ghost friends of her own magic. She's a trickster by nature, the girl playful and acts rather free spirited. She doesn't know her limits and it's common for her to take the joke overboard but no one ever seems to be able to pin it on her because they're often mistaken as accidents. Like the head cheerleader falling from her perch atop the rest of the squad instead of back flipping off. What was weird is that is was the one she'd practiced for three months and nailed every time, they said with was the pressure that got to her and ruined her chances for a spot on the Olympic gymnastics team. Everyone around towns, adults and children alike tend to joke about the strange Coventry girl being a witch but no one, not even the supernatural creatures of the town seem to actually think she could be a sorceress. I mean, a legitimate witch? Come on! That's like thinking unicorns are around the local woods....

GENERAL HISTORY
"Don't depend on anyone in this world. Even your shadow leaves you where you're in darkness."
A few years ago, sixteen in fact there was a young blonde child who was born to a very odd pair, a human woman with a questionable past and a powerful demon. Very few know that when particularly high up demons crawl up to earth to have some fun, things progress, women are involved. Every now and again a child is the outcome, Lilura was one of these children. Now it is said in human legends that half demons and half humans make some of the most powerful magic users in the world... unfortunately for a handful of people this rumor id very much real. Even with this dark secret looming over the family of two Lura's childhood was anything but normal, however if you were to peer in from the outside it would be hard to see anything wrong with it, supernaturally anyway.

Sure it was sad, single mom raising a little girl after the father left just about the day she was born but it happened, there was nothing overly weird about it that flagged Lilura as something supernatural. However her secret, namely her mother's mistake continued to haunt them behind closed doors, things happened, in fact Lily is amazed that her mom made it ten years without losing it completely... She was ten when her mom had had enough of her freak child, the girl who seemed to be able to make things happen by thinking them, the way her emotions often affected the general area and the way things moved around the house. On her child's birthday the woman put on a funny necklace and hung from the ceiling, joining her child's circle of ghostly companions, though she disappeared soon after. As for Lura she moved in with her grandparents.

They were an old couple, a pair of long retired hunters who seemed to know a handful on the supernatural on-goings, they didn't like Lura much, they only really tolerated her but she didn't mind much. She wouldn't like her either is she was in their shoes, however their personal feelings didn't really matter, they knew that she would only get worse and the petty incidents of school mates getting hurt in freak accidents would grow until they began to be fatalities. Because of this they taught her how to control many of the things she was causing, giving her the ability to choose just how she used her talents, it was dangerous, the same as teaching your foe how to wield a blade when they were swinging it uncontrollably, but it was their only option. As predicted her power has grown to a lethal level and it's up to Lura alone as well as those around her, both living and dead, to choose just how she uses it... and on who...
divider.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sailor Arti
a thumbs up for Namora!

also, I have caught the plague that has gone around my househld. ;__; I am sick as butts so I might not be able to post like an intelligent human being for a few days. @__@ yay sick

WHOO!! Thanks so much, I'll get a post in soon. Let's just seen what trouble I can get you all in //smirks

Feel better btw

Erm, I guess I'll join since my friends are here. I hope you guys don't mind me popping in

Status
Not open for further replies.