My New Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually he grew more and more worried then finally couldn't take it and asked if he could used the rest room. He came out, looking around and eventually found her, "Shit!" He ran over to her and kneeled down beside her, "Ok that's it I am taking you to the nurse." He said scooping her up in his arms.

"No! No!" She wiggled and wiggled until she fell out of her arms, onto her stomach. She gasped breathlessly as she slowly pushed herself to get up. Her face was pale and she was breathing heavily. "F...fuck.." She said breathlessly as she lifted up her shirt, touching her bruise which was turning blacker. "I'll go myself.."

Nautica turned and stumbled to the nurses office.

"My god. Dear, what is wrong?" The nurse helped her over to the bed. After 20 minutes of being in the nurses office, she was sent home for the day. She told the nurse she fell down the steps. Then nurse told her she had a broken rib.

She went to the real doctor's after, hearing her mother ask question after question. Arriving at home, she headed to her room and went to bed. Tomorrow was gunna be a different day. That new kid was right. Even woth her anxiety, she didn't need this.

Damien sighed, worrying about the girl the entire day. Even when he got home his mother could tell something was wrong. He let out a sigh and headed upstairs, "I'm fine mom." He said walking into his room. Little did he know the girl he was worrying about all day lived right next door. He moved his curtains so more sunlight could get in, still not noticing that her room was facing his. He pulled out his guitar, sat down, and began playing.

Waking from her sleep, the sound of a guitar playing filled her room. She slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes. Her window was to her right, hovering over her bed. She yawned softly then stood up. She was still in her day clothes from earlier. Walking over to her window for more light, she opened the curtains, not noticing the boy next door. She then walked over to her dresser and opened the second and fourth drawr, grabbing a tank and cotton shorts.

She took off her shirt with the arm on the uningured side then bent over taking off her pants, with her back to the window. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her bruise in her full body mirror on the right. She turned and tilted her head, looking at the bruise. Finally, after becoming sick of looking at it, she unbstrapped her bra then slid her tank on and shorts.

Just as she unstrapped her bra, Damien didn't know why but he decided to look out the window. His eyes widen and he quickly looks away and continues playing. He was good, really good. He just then heard his mother yell, "Damien! Can you come down here please!?!"

When the music stopped, Nautica turned around. She looked around then noticed the room across from her's- a guitar leaned against the bed but no one was there. She bit her lip then shrugged it off and opened her window a smidge.

Yawning once again, she opened the door and went down stairs.

"Nautica, how're you feeling?" Her mother asked, seeming very concerned.

"I'm fine, mother. Really." She smiled and opened the fridge, grabbing a caprison and walking back up to her room. She closed the door and locked it, walking over to her desk afterwards.

Damien was handed a pan of his mom's famous lemon squares, "Damien, I what you did take these lemon squares to our new neighbors alright?"
Damien raised an eyebrow, "Whyyyyy?"
"Just do it honey alright?"
Damien sighed, "Finnnneee. " he said walking out the door to the house next to his. He stood on the front porch, knocked, and waited.

Larette, Nautica's mother opened the door. " Oh, my. Hello! What's this?" She smiled and took the gift the boy gave her. "My name is Larette. Hold on. Nautica! Come down please! Come meet someone." She smiled at him and turned, waiting.

Nautica groaned and opened the door, stomping down the stairs. "Who is it?" When she came to the door, she froze. "Uh.. How did you..?" Her brows burrowed in confusion. She crossed her arms over her braless chest and bit her lip, stepping closer. "Hi.." She mumbled.

Damien smiled, "They are my moms famous lemon squares, she wanted me to come by a give them to you."
When she yelled for a girl name Nautica it suddenly clicked. Wait a minute...
Sure enough there she was. He looked just as shocked as she was, "Oh! Uh, hi. Didn't know we would be neighbors," he chuckled, "Well it is nice to see you again Nautica. My mom just wanted me to stop by and give you guys some lemon squares. We just moved into that house," he said pointing to the house next to theirs, "Anywho if you guys ever need anything you can just come to us," he then looked at her mother, smiled and shook her hand, "My name is Damien by the way."

Nautica looked down and bit her lip then sighed and looked back up. "I don't like lemon squares, but my mother does. So atleast one of us will eat them. Tell your mother I said thank you though. We will have to return the favor." She smiled softly then quickly went back upstairs before they could say anything else.

Shutting the door behind her, she locked the door and sat on the bed. So he was playing the guitar. Her eyes widened as she gasped in realization. I changed in front of him! She bit her lip the palmed her forehead.

Damien just then ran back up the stairs, going to his room and sitting at his desk, still pretending as if he hasn't noticed her room was across from his. He simply caught up with his homework the rest of the night. However of course, soon enough,he finally couldn't pretend anymore, he looked at her, gave he a slight smile, and waved.

Sitting on her bed, out the corner of her eye, she saw Damien. He smiled and waved. She turned to him, her cheeks rosy red. Smiling, she waved then slowly let her hand dropped, she looked away.

As it became it became night, she was watching TV in her room. She yawned then tilted her head, thinking to herself. Finally, she stood up and walked over to the window, opening it. She waved her hand, trying to catch Damien's attention.

Just as Damien stopped by his window he notice at the corner of his eye that she was waving at him. He raises an eyebrow, walks over to his window and lifts it up and smiles at her, "Hey! Whats up?"

"You were... Playing the guitar earlier, right?" She smiled, tapping her finger on the window sil. "Can I listen?" She took a few steps over to her bed, leaving the window open. She laid on the bed with her head down at the window's end. Waiting.

Reactions: Bryce
Damien blinked, not expecting that at all however he smiled, "Oh sure!" He said grabbing his electric guitar and plugging it in. It was loud enough for her to hear but not loud enough to get noise complaints. He took a seat and started playing Situations, By Escape the Fate on the guitar.

Nautica smiled then closed her eyes, listening and bobbing her head. He was good, real good. Within minutes, she fell asleep. When she woke it was morning.

She rubbed her eyes and slowly sat up, looking at the clock. "Omg!" She had ten minutes to get ready. She scrambled out of bed, but not too fast. Her side still hurt. She quickly brushed her hair and slipped into jean shorts and a brown shirt with Zelda on it. She brushed her teeth and put socks on and her white oasis sneakers.

Hurriedly, she snatched up her bag and began running for the busstop. She had three minutes to get there.

Damien was waiting at the bus stop when he saw Nautica, "Oh hey sleepy head," he said with a smile, "Tried waking you up while in my room but nothing seemed to work."

"Hey.. Sorry, I.. I've never slept that late before. Must've been your magical guitar powers." She smiled and gave a soft laugh as they walked onto the bus. She waited til Damien found an empty seat and sat beside him. "Sorry.. About yesterday." She bit her lip.

• Love
He looked at her a gave her a small smile, "Don't worry about it alright? Not your fault, you were just having a bad day. It happens to all of us!"
Just then the bus stops and he gestures for her to go in first, "The beautiful lady shall go first." He said with a smile. Once she gets in he follows shortly after her, making sure to sit by her of course and making sure those snobby bitches won't mess with her once they entered the bus... he didn't know why but he felt protective over her. He needed to protect her. He looks at her and smiled, "So you like the way I play huh?"

Last edited:
She looked at him and smiled. "Oh of course. Music to my ears. You are amazing! Are you in a band?" She bit her lip, twirling a strand of her hair.

Veronique stomped onto the bus and looked at Nautica, glaring. She sneered judgingly then plopped onto the seat. Annalee followed behind her then smiled at Damien and came and sat in the seat across from them. "Hi, Damien.. Nautica." She gave her a sour smile.

Nautica just smiled then waved. "Hi, Anna." She grinned, knowing it'd piss her off.

Status
Not open for further replies.