Not open for further replies.

Lusterless Nova

Passionate Roleplayer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
A few hours each day, and many hours on Sunday (I need to work like any other bloke)
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Pairing FxM (Looking for M)
Timeline: Modern
Magic/Special powers: Can be discussed. Not against it.

Imagine this situation: You are at an anime/games convention, enjoy the mood around you, think of nothing evil, and then a girl suddenly grabs your arm from aside and looks at someone else while claiming that YOU are her boyfiend. The boy she talked to walks away angry, and the girl thanks you for your help. She then walks away.
A while later, you see her again at one of the tables outside the bakery. She notices you, so what do you do? Ignore her, or approach and have a chat?

I wouldn't mind to make this rp a bit naughty, but there still has to be some sort of plot. Before i post my character, is anyone interested?
Read my resume. All questions you have left after reading it will be answered ASAP.

I'm interested, it sounds interesting... I've never played a scenerio like this but there's a first for everything. Drop me a PM so we can plan?

Hey, I'm new to the site but a pretty advance RPer in general. If you're still looking for this send me a message.

I wouldn't mind trying this idea with the both of you. I'll send you some PMs so we can plan out some details.

Status
Not open for further replies.